Zoom Punishment Pt. 07

Story Info
Vicky has her mission. So do the girls.
7.9k words
4.95
6.6k
1

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/05/2023
Created 05/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sanzas
Sanzas
144 Followers

PUNISHMENT CAFE -- VICKY

Vicky hated to admit how arousing she found spanking the server to be. The girl was willingly draped over her lap. The rubbery outfit had unsnapped at the bottom to reveal the serving girl's buttocks. Vicky was surprised at the smell: the poor girl had clearly been sweating and... lubricating... in the unforgiving rubber for a few hours and the inside of the tight rubber sheet was slick.

Sumi instructed Vicky to wipe the girl's buttocks, sex, including into her vagina, and her anal cleft. Sumi took the lightly soiled wipe and held it under the whimpering girl's nose until the serving girl dutifully opened her mouth, and took it with a soft little moan.

"It's good practice to let the girls taste themselves," Sumi explained.

Another server had brought food and drinks. In this case a tall pink drink that seemed to Vicky quite strong. Sumi talked Vicky through the punishment, spearing food and holding it to Vicky's lips, feeding her as she was told to touch, stroke, and spank.

Slap. Vicky landed a spank on the girl's bottom.

"Mmm--good--but you can go a little harder," Sumi said, grining. "Cup your hand a little--"

Slap! Vicky spanked again, getting a very soft "Uhhh--" from the girl.

Sumi reached over to stroke the serving girl's hair. "That was better, wasn't it, nene?" Sumi asked the girl.

"Yes, ma'am," the girl yelped.

Sumi giggled. "If you don't punish her thoroughly she'll go in Time Out after this."

The girl gave another gasp. Vicky swallowed.

"Mistress--please punish me thoroughly!" the girl said.

Vicky nodded. POW! POW! WHAP! She spanked harder--the girl gasping a little. Sumi gave Vicky a long drink of the pink cocktail.

"Put a finger into her vagina," she instructed. The girl, hearing this, gasped.

Vicky, somewhat timidly, slipped a finger in.

"She's really wet," she whispered. Sumi nodded!

"She's submissive--flex your finger. Let her feel it. She's not enjoying the spanking--it's a result of being dominated. But the attention doesn't have to be all bad. Rub her bottom--you can also rub her puki."

Vicky blushed and rubbed. She felt the girl's little squirms and bucks as her finger's plied into her sex. Her clit was erect and Vicky found it easily--she was surprised to hear the girl give a little squeal of protest... but spread her legs further.

Sumi fed Vicky a forkful of rice and meat.

"That's a good, submissive reaction," she told Vicky. "Reward her--rub--stroke--when your fingers are really wet, you can massage her anus."

Vicky winced, eyes widening.

Sumi laughed. "Trust me--it's embarrassing for you--humiliating for her--and it feels nice, which makes it even worse!"

Vicky watched the boy and girl struggle on their Time Out stations--legs kicking a little as the wriggled and flexed.

On the next bite, Sumi leaned in and kissed Vicky on the lips. Vicky had her fingers against the serving girl's anus--probing lightly at the tight muscles. She swallowed and returned the kiss, feeling heat all over her face. The effects of the alcohol were taking hold as well. Vicky squirmed in her seat.

"Good--ten good hard spanks, Vicky-kan," Sumi said. She had her widget out. Vicky let her hand fly, slapping the girl's buttocks, hearing the reports and feeling the girl's faint movements, and grunts!

Sumi got them up--and, to Vicky's surprise, she walked the sniffling girl to the free Time Out unit and got her up. The girl gasped as Sumi affixed her wrists above her head.

"I didn't spank her enough?" Vicky asked, suddenly feeling somewhat shamed.

"You did fine," Sumi said. "We are going back to my apartment. She will sit in Time Out until we get home. While we are riding, I want you to think of her suffering here. Trust me--she wants her points worked off."

Vicky nodded--and Sumi, using the controls on the side of the white porcelain 'urinal' raised the Pull Level to 4.

Vicky's eyes widened as the girl cried out--an "Uhnnnhhh!!!" and soft pleading in Islander.

"Don't worry," Sumi replied in English to the girl. "I live close by. You won't be here long."

Vicky watched the girl straining to pull herself up, out of the field, legs kicking. Her back was arched, breasts thrust out. With a howling, wet sob, the girl peed.

"We should go," smirked Sumi. "She will be desperate for us to get home." She gave the sobbing girl a kiss on the temple. She led Vicky out into the hot night.

They were waiting for the electric vehicle to arrive, Sumi explaining that she'd leave her e-scooter here, locked until morning, and Vicky, feeling both a bit drunk and painfully aroused, kept looking back up at the open air terrace where she knew the serving girl was squirming.

The dark silhouettes of palm trees were framed against building lights in the direction of down-town.

Sumi wrapped an arm around her, and Vicky leaned in.

The electric vehicle was coming, trundling along the road, with its ON CALL light lit.

Vicky laid her head against Sumi's shoulder.

"Miss--" she started.

"Shh," calmed Sumi. "You don't have to tell me."

Vicky felt overheated and on edge as Sumi got her into the cab and climbed in next to her. She put her hands in her lap and felt Sumi's arms wrap her. She wasn't exactly surprised as Sumi got her pants lowered and pulled Vicky over her lap.

She felt Sumi stroke her hair.

"Punishing you is fun," Sumi giggled, rubbing her buttocks. "You'll get the hang of how things work here--you're not expected to like it--but you'll see.. "

The rubbing continued.

"I'll have the cart do a few loops around the block," Sumi said. "Think of our girl in Time Out!"

Vicky, feeling a nearly painful sense of arousal gave a soft little moan of complaint. The very light smack Sumi landed on her buttocks was somehow pleasant.

BEFORE, IN THE UNITED STATES -- VICKY

Vicky wore what were referred to as "prison scrubs"--pajama like clothes in bright orange. She was barefoot and stood on a rugged floor in a grand office. The wrist restraints had been removed--but she was acutely aware that inside the big building she was still very, very much a prisoner.

A fat man looked at her from behind his grand desk. She blinked and looked down. Carlson stood next to her, which was a bit comforting in a way--but also humiliating.

"This strikes you as a good idea?" rumbled the big man. Vicky could feel his eyes scrutinizing her. "With this??" he indicated Vicky.

"She has a valid application to Synergistia, she fits the profile. She should clear visa checks so long as we do our part."

"She looks like a minor," the man said. Vicky felt her humiliation deepen.

"She's 19," Carlson said. "She pulled off a fraudulent capital extraction as a junior analyst trainee."

Vicky stifled a sniffle. She'd rarely felt so ashamed--hearing about this as a kind of positive qualification was even more painful.

"This isn't a robbery," the big man snapped.

"No," Carlson said. "This is her. Do we go ahead? Or should I send her back to jail?"

An hour later, she sat with Carlson in a meeting room with a presentation projected on a screen. A female technician was next to Vicky, taking her blood pressure, temperature, and pulse.

Two men and another woman--older, more executive, sat in other chairs. Vicky felt small and timid and awful.

"Tersnia," Carlson explained to her, "is here." The graph on the projection: Technological Acceleration, showed a logarithmic rise. The indicated point was at the beginning of the catastrophic upwards slope.

"America's," he clicked to overlay, a red line angled, yes--but flattening out compared to the blue rise, "is here. Right now their ETC--evidenced technological capacity--is four units ahead of ours--that's evidenced vs. our potential, actually--meaning what we have in labs is, right now, behind what they are showing 'on the streets.'"

Vicky nodded.

"They have strong export controls--and we're they're main trading partner--but if they decide in the next decade--in the next two years--to export technology to someone else?"

Vicky could see on the screen how the blue lie rose and diverged from the comparatively flat red one.

The next slide was covered with black-out redacted rectangles but she could see Project Practically Perfect as the header. There was a notation about personnel meeting a block of redacted text. One of the readable bits said "... submissive... corporal punishment."

"You are going to have your record cleaned," Carlson said. "You are going to accept the offer from Synergistia. You will travel to Tersnia and become one of their babae sa opisina--their office girls."

Vicky swallowed--nodded.

"I will be your contact there. I work in the US Embassy. You'll get guidance from there as we go."

Vicky was later shown pictures of the volcanic mountain taken from high altitude--but not space. Thanks to the starshine collector and power transmitter, satellites were unable to get a good top down view of Tersnia.

"That's the old Colonial Palace--and the BayGate Prison below it-they call it the Spanking Factory now. It's still a prison of sorts--a court appointed spot for judicial discipline. It's generally off limits to foreigners. We have reasons to think that the current explosion in technological innovation begun in either the palace or the prison."

She stared at the brutalist building shown in grainy black and white clinging to the side of the volcano. Above it was the shape of the palace with gleaming spires and what looked like a high wall.

"As a visa holder, however," Carlson said, "we think you can get inside at least the factory."

"As a prisoner??" Vicky was shocked.

"It isn't so much a prison today," Carlson said. "It's a kind of a hub--about 12% of the population visits it in a 5 year period. It serves a kind of social function--but it's hard to say exactly what. We want to get you in. At that point, we're going to deploy a data-gathering package on your mobile unit--they call them 'widgets.'"

Vicky looked at the image.

"What if I get caught?" she asked.

"Don't get caught," he said.

"And if I can't get in?"

"If you can't, my chain of command will reverse the records alteration. You'll be found out as a foreign agent. What happens after that won't be pleasant."

TERSNIA -- SUMI'S APARTMENT -- VICKY

Vicky was amazed at Sumi's apartment. In one of the high-rises nearer to the city center than where she was, the woman's apartment was spotless. She could see artwork on the walls showing forms in repose--boys and girls--naked and punished looking.

Sumi had led her, bare bottom, through the lobby and then up to her unit.

Sumi had taken her to the bedroom--no, not a bedroom--a... sex room.

"We have sex in bedrooms like Americans," Sumi said--"But we have sex parlors too."

She got Sumi up on the mattress in the center of the room. It wasn't quite a bed. It was a square platform with a raised cushioned rim around it. She put Vicky on all fours and used ready straps to fit her wrists and ankles to restrain her in place. She was on her hands and knees--she couldn't close her legs or move her arms much.

"You're going to--to punish me?" she asked with alarm.

"MMhmm--" Sumi leaned in and kissed her--rubbing her bare bottom.

"J-just a little?" Vicky asked.

Sumi laughed. She hugged Vicky.

"This is a Tersnian date, okay?" she said, her lips close enough to Sumi's ear she could feel her warm breath."It'll hurt--and be uncomfortable--it's completely okay to cry--the point is domination and submission--"

"I'm submissive!" Vicky cried out. "Oh! I am! Please--I'll do what you want!"

Sumi shushed her. "Hush--the way you be obedient is taking your punishment." Her fingers found Vicky's cleft and she ran her fingers over Vicky's labia down to her clit. "Think about our serving girl," she said, rubbing Vicky's clitoris. "In her Time Out, waiting for us to signal we were home--as we went round and round and round--" her fingers circled Vicky's clit with each word, "and round--all wet and sore and aching and cute!"

She rubbed harder and Vicky let out a cry. She stopped and gave Vicky a sharp slap on the buttocks. Vicky gasped.

"She's out now--just--the poor thing probably can't walk!" Sumi giggled. Sumi slipped a finger deep into Vicky's vagina. "It's a pretty image, isn't it?"

"Nhhhnnhh!" Vicky made a sound of protest... and passion.

Sumi laughed. She slid off the platform and from the wall took a slipper-like paddle.

"Now," Sumi said, "this part is my enjoyment--I enjoy punishing you--you're cute! I do like it. This is subjugation. There isn't a stop-word like you Americans have. You can beg me to stop--but I won't. You're in my care, and this is a punishment date."

She kissed Vick on the buttock. Vick made a little noise, and then yelped as Sumi spanked! POW! POW! POW!

"Ahh! OW! OWW!! OUCH!! SUMI!!" Vicky wailed! The spanks were sharp and slappy and she jumped and gasped.

"OW!!"

"Oh--so tender!!" POW! POW! POW!

"AAHH! OWW! IT HURTS!"

"GOOD!" POW-POW-POP!

"Ahahaha! No, nene!" POW! SLAP! POP!

Sumi put the paddle down. Vicky took shaky, ragged breaths. She desperately wanted to rub her buttocks--but she couldn't with the restraints.

"Okay," she felt something wet against her anus.

Sumi was working something in--a plug? Ohh.

Vicky gave a little moan as it slipped in. Then a gasp as something on its tip inflated. It was stuck in there.

Sumi walked around in front and deftly dropped her skirt and panties, folding and hanging them.

"Oh--I've been waiting all day for this," she said, looking flushed. She held a control in her hands with a tube that ran back. Vicky could tell it was connected to the plug in her bottom. Sumi got on the bed and lay before her, legs spread.

"You are going to lick and suck my sex," Sumi said. "We are going to start there--and then we'll do my anus. I want you to taste all of this--deeply. You are being my masturbation toy. Understood, Vicky-kan?"

Vicky nodded.

Sumi lay her head back. Click.

Vicky gasped. The sudden itch in her anus--her sphincter--blazed with intense discomfort.

Her eyes widened. It... didn't subside.

"Sumi!"

"Mistress," Sumi corrected her.

"Mistress!! It's uncomfortable!"

"I know," breathed Sumi. "Isn't it?"

"Mistress! It IS--please!"

"Then the faster you make me happy down there, the faster we take care of your uncomfortable bottom!" Sumi tossed her long dark hair and gently pushed Vicky's head down towards her sex. On the control in her hand, she clicked up the intensity of the irritant stimulation, smiling at the desperate whine from between her thighs.

Strapped with her palms flat, her knees and ankles affixed and apart, Vicky lowered her head and got to work. In her rear, the terrible itching assaulted her. She squirmed and gasped as it seemed to spike and ebb--but never much--never enough to not be a raging alarm-bell of humiliating urgency.

She boiled with anger at Sumi. The spanking had been bad ENOUGH!! OHH! OH!! WHY WOULDN'T THIS BITCH CUM!??

She felt Sumi's finger trace little patterns in her hair.

"Don't panic, nene," Sumi coached her. "It just makes you worse at pleasing mistress--breathe deep--smell mistress--and get that tongue in her!"

She laughed and Vicky let out a wail of desperate discomfort. She felt like rivers of discomfort flowed from her anus up the walls of her cleft. She bucked against the insert and its tube. She was sucking at Sumi's clitoris and lashing her tongue over the nub and the itching overwhelmed her.

Oh! Oh!! It was terrible!! OHH!! OHHH! She couldn't TAKE IT! Tears of anger and frustration splashed on Sumi's pudenda.

"Oh! Mistress!" she gasped for air. The itch was unbearable. "I'll tell--I'll tell you my secret!" she panted. "Please--just--stop it!"

Sumi laughed--a high sound--ethereal--"I am not interrogating you, Vicky-kan. I am dominating you--" she rolled over, lifting her hips. "Get your tongue deep into mistress's anus and Mistress will be pleased!"

Vicky tasted far more of Sumi than she'd ever intended. Pushing her face into Sumi's soft buttocks, and forcing her tongue into the bitter channel as deep as it would go.

The cuddling that came after was... almost worth it? Vicky sobbed--her anger--her frustration--was a nebulous thing--she huddled naked in Sumi's arms, now desperate to cum--but she realized she wasn't going to be allowed to. Maybe if the bitch herself had cum? Oh!! But she closed her eyes and whimpered and the disciplinary officer held her and stroked her.

Vicky had her eyes closed as she whispered. She whispered about Carlson and the prison and international espionage and geopolitics. She felt like she was in something of a dream--but part of her knew that she had surrendered something desperate to Sumi. She held her breath, waiting to see if the officer would push her away--but before that happened, she slept.

She awoke, horny and sore. She pushed up from the bed, still naked and unwashed.

She didn't see her clothes anywhere--she poked her head out of the sex-parlor and smelled--breakfast. Eggs! Bacon! Ohh--

She looked desperately around.

"The toilet is to your right. Don't close the door. There is a shower there. Put both hands on the console--you'll see--" Sumi called from the kitchen.

Ugh. But Vicky used the toilet and then climbed into the shower. There were two pads with hand icons on them. An image showed the user standing, her feet spread, her hands on the panels. She touched them and spigots came to life, spraying her with warm water, then warm soapy water, and then a long wash with varying degrees of force. She didn't move. The jets aimed water between her legs--ohh--and down her back and thighs--ahhhh--.

When it was done, the whole thing air-dried her with hot, high velocity air from a fan. She looked over and saw Sumi leaning in the doorway, arms lightly folded, smirking.

Vicky timidly opened the door. Was the girl going to tell the authorities? She was like some kind of police officer, wasn't she?

"There are clothes for you outside," Sumi said. Her smirk looked... amused.

Vicky nodded.

"What are--"

"Dress--and then we will talk. You are still the submissive here. It is still my job to dominate you. You may allow yourself to enjoy it, after a fashion. Or not. But for now dress and come to the kitchen.

The clothes were white pajamas that were loose and cool. One of the unpleasant tape-on pads was provided and she grimaced and put it over her bare pudenda, grimacing and patting down the edges.

She met Sumi in the kitchen.

"Sit," said Sumi, indicating a two-person table. A single plate of eggs, bacon, and toast was sitting there.

"Aren't you going to eat?"

"I ate, Vicky-kan," Sumi said. "I am going to feed you."

"Oh."

She sat. Sumi pulled a chair around close and brought out utensils.

She begin to prepare the toast with some butter. "I have spreadable cheese," Sumi said. "Do you want?"

Vicky nodded.

"This is very American, no? What I see on videos your breakfast always looks like."

"You don't eat this stuff?"

"We usually have rice dishes." She cut a strip of the toast with cream cheese on it and held it to Vicky's lips. Vicky swallowed. A part of her rebelled at this--but she obediently opened her mouth and Sumi popped it in.

"See? Not so bad!" Sumi grinned.

"What I said last night--" Vicky started. In the light of day, and not terrorized by the punishment or in an overwhelming state of arousal, seemed like a life-altering mistake.

"Yes--I know," Sumi said. "Nation-sponsored industrial espionage is a big thing. Not taken lightly here."

Vicky swallowed. "What will they do--I mean if they find out?"

"I don't know," Sumi admitted.

"Will I be... put in a Tersnian Prison? Thrown off the island? Something worse?"

Sanzas
Sanzas
144 Followers