Zoom Punishment Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the women had removed her robes and wore a one-piece bathing suit under it. She held a fearsome looking brush as she waded down into the water.

"It's not as bad as it looks," Marakit said. Tala was gasping as the woman worked the brush into her vagina, one leg lifted.

"I'll see to you in a moment," Marakit said--"but I want you to do this first--"

"What?" Vicky asked. The other woman held a large, full enema bag and was lubricating a nozzle as Liezel cowered.

"You're American--I want to present you. They are native so they've already been presented. At birth."

"Oh," Vicky said.

"Can you undress and come up on the dais?" Marakit asked. "Or do you need help?"

"I--I can," she said. She started fumbling with her clothes. The girl moved in and with experienced hands, removed her skirt and blouse. "Not so hard," she said, close to Vicky.

The scrubbing was happening over Tala's body and while the girl seemed meek, it didn't look like it was hurting her. Liezel was down in a yoga stretch, her bottom up, her hands outstretched--kneeling on a towel by the side of the tub as she took the enema.

"Up here," Marakit led Vicky, naked to the lap of the statue. "Lay yourself over it."

Vicky glanced at her. Marakit nodded. "Like you're getting punished."

Vicky got down and positioned herself over the lap of the Hansulata. The stones were smooth and surprisingly warm. She lay there, looking down at the stone platform, bottom up.

"Okay--deep breath," Marakit said.

"Oh--Oh!" Whap. Whap. Whap!

Three spanks--not terribly hard--but sharp against her buttocks. She closed her eyes as Marakit rubbed her there.

She heard an electronic hum and the chatter of printing systems.

"So that's the first welcoming," Marakit said. "In the old times, the women would drop the balls into a funnel and give you the reading. There'd be a different configuration for the actual match-making."

"Oh," Vicky said. The sting from the swats was diminishing. She could hear Tala saying something--but it didn't sound like pleading.

"Let's see--Oh..."

Malakit looked at a piece of yellowed paper about the size of an index card.

"Do--do you know what this means?" she asked Vicky.

Vicky raised her head, uncertainly.

The girl held the printed paper down where Vicky could read it.

FREE THE LIES FROM THEIR CAGE

She stared. "I--I don't know?"

SMACK! "Ow!!" she looked over her shoulder to glare at the girl.

The girl smirked. She rubbed Vicky's bare bottom. "The ladies will interpret it."

Later they wore loose white robes, bare underneath, save for the chastity belt Vicky wore. They sat on benches still feeling the sensations from the internal irrigation and the thorough washing they had gotten. Liezel had gotten "ceremonially spanked" which looked like a thorough slippering to Vicky. She'd yelped over the statue's lap as one of the older women applied the rubber slapper.

The printer bank had run for several seconds when each of them was brought before it and now the women read from the messages that had been printed. Sumi had explained that Central would contact the shrine and explain to them that the three girls needed to be sent to 'The Factory.'

Sumi had said that this was a bit delicate as, technically, Central could not legally force the shrines to do as they wished--they were completely autonomous in terms of reading and interpreting the randomized pronouncements--but Sumi was almost certain that the older women would comply.

The readings were in Islander--but it was clear that the small printed tickets contained some kind of scolding for Liezel, who took the short rant from the shrine woman with a lowered head.

Vicky heard the words 'Factory,' though, which provoked a squeal from Tala. This was, Vicky knew, a "worst case scenario." The Factory--The Spanking Factory--had a firm and frightening place in Tersnian culture. Vicky wasn't surprised--but as the matrons summoned them one at a time to receive passes to the mountain lift that would take them up to it, Vicky felt a rising sense of unease.

When they called her in, last, the Matron eyed her.

"We received the request for you from Central," said the woman, archly. "We do not like the interference but we comply."

Vicky nodded.

"However," said the woman, "in this case the directives did not need to be altered. The judgment of Hansulata was clear: the three of you would be sent for evaluation and social processing. I trust you will find it instructive."

She gave Vicky a satisfied smile and used a kind of stapler to affix a tag to her white clothing.

Outside she could see a furious-looking Liezel and a scared looking Tala waiting for her.

"They just make up those edicts!" Liezel fumed. "They figured out we were afraid of being sent up there so of course they sent us!"

Tala: "I didn't think they'd send an American."

Both girls looked at her.

"Sorry for bringing you into this," Liezel said, softly. "I knew it could happen--but I hoped it wouldn't."

"I'm not sure I understand this," Vicky said.

"We're supposed to meet our 'matches' up there," Tala said. "Maybe not directly--but being sent to the Factory is supposed to set events in motion that mean we'll meet the person we're supposed to be with. It could be right away. It could be next year--but the act of going and getting tested is supposed to be meaningful."

Liezel grimaced: "It means I can make a case that Taley isn't right for me--I mean, I can say I met my perfect-match there and with the stupid ticket my mother will need to go to the temple herself to sort it out!"

She sounded triumphant--but also worried.

Tala shot Liezel a look "You can make trouble for them," she agreed. "But in the end your mom will pay a donation and the match will be 're-evaluated' to Taley."

"I can squeeze a donation out of her," Liezel said. "At least it's better than just submitting to everyone!"

"Could we just not go?" Vicky asked.

"No," Tala shook her head. "Well, yeah--but it's a bad idea. Those women will have put us in the system. If we don't get evaluated, Central will know. It can cause problems. Punishment points stacking up and stuff. We should go--today."

Liezel nodded. We should get it over with.

"What... is it?" Vicky asked.

"It's like a social-station test," Liezel said.

"It's like an evaluation punishment!" Tala cried out. "You get asked what you think your station should be--and then you get evaluated. If you choose too high, it's awful. If you choose too low, you get it--but you also have to do more time in that station!"

Vicky chewed her lower lip. The station that had the upwards sloping train--up to the historical palace, the Factory Prison, and maybe other things was a conversion point for several lines. Now that they were there, in the big station, it was clear that the line heading up was not in heavy use. They were the only ones on the platform.

Vicky looked up: with a rumble and rattle, the train leading up had arrived.

TO BE CONTINUED...