Zoom Punishment Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sumi considered.

"There may be an element of judicial punishment--but I do not think you could handle that. Most Tersnians don't handle it well. We will have to see."

"I don't--what--what should I do?"

Sumi put another bite of eggs into her mouth and she chewed. There was a chime from the door and Sumi stood.

"Drink." She held the coffee to Vicky's lips. A couple of swallows.

"Sit still." She patted Vicky on the shoulder and went to the door.

TWO DAYS LATER -- LEGINTHAL HEIGHTS NEIGHBORHOOD PUNISHMENT PARK -- VICKY

Vicky sat, slightly uncomfortably, on the park bench. The park was immaculately manicured with trim green grass, geometrically shaped hedges, and trees with exotic canopies and winding branches and trunks. She could hear the faint trickle of fountains and there were a number of rotundas and pergolas as well as some play equipment and some more grown-up exercise gear.

Leginthal also had some exotic disciplinary facilities that the district judicial office used for public displays. Vicky had taken to coming out here for morning coffee, people-watching, and to look at the penitents suffering in public.

She currently wore the annoying chastity belt--the maze of small itches and soreness under it did little to dampen the gripping sexual frustration she felt. Everything was cast through a lens of sexual-turn on--and the Tersnian landscape made it far worse.

A billboard showed the naked body of a trim boy, bent forward, the side view of an anal speculum depicted sprouting from between his buttocks. A female hand with a glove hovered there--the ad for healthful male-"milking" clinics. The submissive boy in your life could be drained of semen without needing any touch to his cock!

Vicky was 'chased' by ads for an awful-looking oral-sex training center. Images of wet-eyed American looking girls knelt with their hands bound behind them before machines with realistic-looking cocks jutting out at chin level.

The center had a variety of training machines to get the person "experienced" with taking a penis deep in their throat using a variety of rewards (a vibrator bulb positioned between the girl's thighs) and punishments (induction-spanking pads fixed to the girl's buttocks).

These were "haunting her" because while she wasn't currently serving the young executive, the AI--Miss Midnight--had determined she was insufficiently experienced in giving oral and had sent the ads to stalk her.

One appeared now on a public kiosk not far away. Somehow the stupid thing KNEW she could see it. Miss Midnight promised her that some day soon she would be back in his office and the AI would ensure she spent the day between his thighs, pleasuring him as much as his body could stand for it.

She took a sip of her coffee and licked her lips.

On the pillories several yards away were two boys and a girl.They were naked save for their "regions" to which a shiny blue latex paint had been applied. They looked miserable and tired. Their bodies lay on a padded bench, their feet shackled apart.

The boy wore a testicle-cuff which made his scrotum bulge. The girls both had swollen pudendas--visible in form under the blue paint.

Between each of their thighs sat a potted cactus. It was spherical and an unnatural pinkish in color. It had a fuzzy corona of spines around it. Vicky could see where each of the subjects had the cacti pressed against their bottoms--in the perineum--the 'taint' between sex and anus.

The radius of the cacti was large enough to get some of its spines into the buttocks, the sexes, the anus and cleft itself, the vulva, and so on. She could see the faint bristle on the boy's testicles.

It wasn't clear precisely what misery the cactus thorns inflicted--although she was sure it must itch among anything else--they squirmed and whimpered.

Next to each pillory was a small screen that detailed the occupant, their crime, the duration of their punishment, and possibly some embarrassing fact about them. A "Follow Me on Social Media" code was listed in case you wanted to see what transpired later in the drama of their lives.

Vicky watched them. They twitched and glowered.

She heard a soft crunch and glanced over. Carlson walked along the trail, hands in his jacket pocket, looking out at the trees. Ignoring her, of course---until turning, looking across the lawn, the stepped back to sit next to her coincidentally, of course.

He placed an earpiece in and activated it, looking up and around at the sky.

His attention came back to her.

"Having a rough go of it?" he asked. His tone was more conciliatory than she'd expected.

"I guess," she shrugged and squirmed slightly.

He nodded. "It... takes some getting used to. As a member of the diplomatic staff, I'm still encouraged to have a weekly maintenance session."

"You do?" She was surprised.

He nodded. Then: "You signaled me?"

It was a passive thing. If she stopped at a street corner on a morning walk and read one of the daily hard-copy pamphlets the news-kiosks printed, it meant she had something to report. She didn't know who was watching for the sign, but someone had seen it.

She nodded. She didn't take her eyes off the pillories. He'd told her it was fine to talk--but she should refrain from showing too much body-language interest. She watched the haze of bristly thorns adorning the boy's swollen scrotum.

"There's a girl's group--maybe going to the Factory," she said. "The prison thing you said."

He nodded.

"Maybe?" She didn't like his tone.

"One of the girls is trying to get like a... fortune telling... about her arranged relationship. It might wind up with her going up there. If we go with her... we'd go too."

"That sounds pretty thin," he said.

""What do you want me to do?" she asked angrily.

Across the park, a boy crawled on all fours. Another boy--the same age--they looked like college kids, walked him on a leash. To Vicky's eye, they looked pretty calm about being out like that--strolling, talking.

"I want you to get inside," Carlson said--almost a growl. "When I don't report results, the station head has us meet with our Cultural Attache Advisor. Mine is a cast-iron bitch with a strap-on," he said, biting the words as he spoke them. "So. Get me results."

Across the park, the two boys had met a girl walking her own boy. The 'pets' knelt before each other as their master and mistress chatted. Carlson rose. "I can pull strings," he said, "to get you sent--but it's NOT preferable--at ALL."

He jogged away. Vicky watched him. Did he waddle? Maybe.

Across the park, the girl's pet-boy had been judged more dominant of the two and she watched as the mistress coaxed her boy to mount the other pet. Both pets were clothed, but she watched the woman--the mistress--adjust both trousers so that her pet-boy could get his cock into the other's anus.

Both young men looked fabulously embarrassed to be doing this in public--but the boy climbed on top and the woman guided his cock in. Vicky watched him start to thrust. She didn't think there was much lubrication and the bottom-boy was gritting his teeth and gripping the grass as he was fucked. The girl laughed at something and gave her pet a swat with a small crop--to hurry him along.

Vicky watched him pump harder and the boy below him gasped, a wet stain erupting from the crotch of the submissive boy's pants.

The one on top took a little longer--but Vicky could tell when he came too, his mistress' crop hurrying him along. She radiated discomfort, but she couldn't take her eyes off the dramas around her.

After a while, her widget pinged and she got up and walked uncomfortably across the park to where she was met in a covered parking area by Sumi and the big, muscled, Malic.

"Why's he here?" Vicky asked. She wanted to put some venom into it--but even though she hadn't seen him since her session of punishment sex, she'd been thinking about it enough that, now that he was here, she wondered... if a little bit of punishment sex would be as satisfying as it seemed right now.

"Got assigned," he said--apologetically. "Possibly because we'd, uh, met?"

She nodded. "How's Taraki?"

"Good," Malic said. "He, uh, manages to do something to get disciplined enough that I'm thinking about having a nightly maintenance."

Sumi giggled at that. Vicky scowled. The boy was submissive, true--but she had gotten a full rundown from the girls and interacted with him online and it was well understood that he 'got it' enough to have been fucked into incontinence. The idea of him getting it worse gave her a warm feeling she didn't like.

She stepped over by Sumi, who put her arm around her.

"I've gotten permission for your trip," Sumi told her. "Liezel is desperate to do a trip to the temple and see if she can get an alternative to her coming arrangement. Central assures us that her trip will take the group of you to the Factory."

"Do I have to go?" Vicky asked. Going out to the temple didn't seem bad--but she'd picked up that going to The Spanking Factory was... awful.

"We need to see what his intel-package does when activated," Sumi said. "And our handlers at Central want to know if this is really the plan or not. The Factory is a social-processing station--if they are targeting it for state-sponsored industrial espionage that represents a sophisticated understanding of Tersnia."

Vicky stewed on this--but nodded. "Will I be... charged? After this?"

Sumi grinned "Probably!"

Malic swatted her, seeing Vicky's stricken expression. "There will be a legal procedure," he said, "but your status right now is such that it won't be... too bad? I'm sure it'll seem terrible--but you're not going to be imprisoned for years or anything like that."

Vicky wasn't exactly comforted by that--but she nodded.

THREE DAYS LATER -- ON THE GRAY LINE -- VICKY

The girls stood, holding the overhead hand-rails as the train rattled along. The car was modern, not entirely clean, and empty save for them. Tala stood close to Vicky, her arm around the American's waist holding her a bit firmly, even though she was shorter.

Liezel shifted uncomfortably, looking sour.

They were looking for the marriage shrine at the end of the Gray Line. Liezel had asked them to go both for moral support and their own interests. Vicky, tagged along, her modified widget with its plug in "package" had been secreted to her from Carlson.

"I don't see why you're putting up this fuss," Tala said, her voice slightly chiding.

"Has your mom talked about arranging you?" Liezel asked pointedly.

"All the time," Tala said breezily. "Mostly as a harem girl for some middle manager she knows or something like that."

Liezel rolled her eyes. "This is serious," she said. "And Taley... he's from a much higher family. It's not... " She grimaced.

"But you like him!" Tala said.

"That's NOT the point," Liezel fumed.

"Does he take you on punishment dates?" Vicky asked.

"Of course," snorted Liezel. "His family thinks I'm adorable."

"That's what I get told all the time," Tala growled.

"Like--what does he do?" Vicky asked.

The punishment-date she'd been on with Sumi had been blazing in her mind ever since.

"You know what a 'flower girl' is?" Liezel asked. "The Tersnian prostitute kind, I mean. It's something else in American."

Vicky shook her head.

"An escort is... treated... so her sex smells unusual--perfumed--generally good--but... weird. And she gets tattoos there--markings."

"Like a flower!" Tala said helpfully.

"Yeah. So he rents a flower-girl and for the night, the three of us are out--dining. We went to a play--a performance--like that."

Vicky nodded.

"So the whole night--well, half the time--I'm... between her legs. My face, I mean. They sit and talk about me--and he talks about what he likes about me and stuff--and I have to 'service her.' I mean, we're at a table and I'm kneeling and she has her silk outfit with an opening so I can lick her--and if I can't make her cum by the end of the night, I'm getting punished by him--and she--I mean, she's got all these different tastes and smells--it's... I'm squirming!"

Vicky stared.

Tala: "Their pee tastes like... wine? Maybe? Like a drink--and it's lightly drugged. They have discharges. She has to eat them--and the girls are really condescending to their charges!"

Liezel scowled and nodded. "It was completely humiliating--and... gross--even if the tastes and smells weren't--and by the end of things I was so horny I begged him to fuck me," she said, clearly furious with herself.

"Did you... finish her?" Vicky asked.

Both girls laughed. "Of course not. You have to be really talented to finish a high-end girl like that. At the end of the night, she's on her back. I'm on top, my face in her--and he's thankfully working on me from behind. I mean, he made me suffer for it--but at least he did let me cum."

Vicky's eyes widened a bit.

"Yeah--rare treat," growled Liezel. "I could taste and smell her for two days after!"

Vicky squirmed, thinking she would... maybe... go for that?

"Anyway," Liezel said darkly, "I want to see this match-maker before I give up."

It was Tala's turn to roll her eyes.

The kulay-abo line train came to a stop and the doors pinged open. End of the line. The three of them exited onto the concrete platform.

"If the matchmaker says something different they won't get arranged?" Vicky asked Tala as they followed Liezel at a slight distance. She was holding up her widget and peering at it as she navigated.

"Nope. Won't make a difference," Tala said. "Well, it kinda will. It'll give both mothers chaos and stuff. She's just looking for an excuse to annoy everyone."

"Doesn't that date sound horrible, though?" Vicky asked.

Tala laughed! "She came! But, no--that was probably one of the weirdest ones. The boy is from a very rich family so he does weird stuff like that. Probably most of their dates are a nice walk by the river, a light spanking and a kiss before bed!"

Vicky wished she were more certain how she felt about that.

"I think it's this way," Liezel announced. "The directions are weird out here."

They followed her up.

The village--there was no other word for it--looked like what Vicky had seen in 3rd world pictures. There were water tanks on top of favela-like buildings. Concrete structures showed aged but brightly colored advertisements in Tersnian. Vehicles which seemed mostly human powered--rickshaws, covered bicycle "taxis," and people in wildly colored garb moved up and down the streets. There was the smell of cooking and the buzz of insects.

Vicky felt immediately out of her element. Liezel and Tala looked a bit uncertain as well. A deep, dark green of the jungle rose up above the tops of the buildings to the south.

"Maybe we should ask someone?" Vicky asked. She was painfully aware she was holding an illegal 'surveillance package' attached to her widget.

"It's this way," Liezel said decisively. They set off down the street.

In an archway three naked forms--two girls and a boy stood, their hands bound over their heads, their ankles bound together. Spinning columns lashed out with rubber hoses leaving slight red-lines across their backs, thighs, and buttocks.

Vicky could see that each of the three were gagged. The buckle-on sound dampener visible even from behind. They squirmed and jerked where the lashes landed.

"Local disciplinarian," Tala said, looking on. Vicky stared. Thawp-Twhap-THWAP!--rrrnnnrrr---

"Looks bad," Vicky said.

"I'm sure it feels worse," Liezel said. "Come on."

They left the three public penitents and found a gravel road with several stalls selling spiced meat. People called out to them as they passed and Vicky felt their eyes on her.

"They're giving us a pass because you're an American," Tala whispered.

"What?" Vicky asked.

"Three girls--one marked with blue hair--someone would be having a 'talk' with us out here. But they say 'look at the clueless American' so no one's bothering us!"

"Oh, "Vicky said.

Then they saw it.

At the end of an alley off the main road was a mud-brick building--a shrine. She could see the glow of pink neon from inside. It looked like a single room and she could see the dark shape of a statue of a seated obese woman with many hands.

"That's it--that's the matchmaker. Hansulata!" Liezel, now facing the temple, looked far less sure of herself. Tala didn't look so certain either."

"Will we get in trouble going up there?" Vicky asked.

"Probably," huffed Liezel.

"No trouble," Tala said, clarifying--"but the shrine girl usually extracts some discomfort for readings."

"How bad?" Vicky asked.

No one knew.

"You sure you want to do this," Tala asked.

Vicky suddenly realized that if they didn't she might get in trouble with her handlers from 'Central.' She felt a sinking feeling.

"We came all this way," she said slowly.

"Let's do it." Liezel marched up. They followed.

Inside the temple was lit from the neon--that looked like a recent addition to a 100 year old structure. There was what looked to Vicky like a hot tub: a basin with blue bubbling water, lit from within. Three women--two older, one young, wore translucent robes and sat at folding tables with laptop computers on them. They wore head scarfs and veils that showed only their eyes.

"Welcome to the shrine," said the younger girl as they peered in. "Hansulata welcomes you."

Vicky looked at the stern female statue, sitting cross-legged, holding various punishment instruments in her multiple hands.

The younger shrine girl giggled. "It must look very strange to an American," she said. "Come, I will explain Hansulata to you. Your fellows can start their ablutions."

"What ablutions?" Tala demanded.

"Quiet, cub!" snapped one of the elder women. "Over here! Both of you!" she issued a third order in islander and Liezel and Tala, both looking like they'd made a huge mistake, shuffled over.

"They're going to be undressed and washed in the pool," the younger girl explained. "I am Marakit. What is your name?"

"V-vicky," Vicky said. She heard a loud slap and a yelp from Liezel.

"Do what they tell you," Marakit whispered. "In the shrine they're to be obeyed entirely."

Vicky nodded. Liezel was yelping and crying out in islander as she was hauled behind a partition. Tala was removing her clothes as fast as she could.

Marakit sighed. "She shouldn't give them any reason," she said, shaking her head. The sounds of a vigorous spanking came from behind the partition. Vicky could hear Liezel's cries and complaints.

"Expect a bit of spanking," Marakit said. "But not that much unless you earn it."

Ugh. Vicky nodded.

They stepped up to the statue. It was maybe nine feet high and the goddess sat in the lotus position, her feet up on each large thigh.

"Crouch down, here," Marakit said, directing her to lower herself. "You can see that the spirit has two sculpted vulvas, yes?"

Vicky nodded. "One is the birth canal of her supplicant as a child. The second is as a young woman--a bride... or a young man--either."

Vicky nodded again, and stood.

"In the old days," Marakit said, "There was a system of asking the spirit her decree. It used a system of balls dropped through tubes to get a 'random' set of phrases that were said to be influenced by Hansulata. Today we use an electronic randomizer--but it's just that. People think the shrine is hooked into Central and that it's an AI. She isn't--this shrine is authentic to the old ways--just updated."

Vicky had read about this on Wikipedia.

The spanking had stopped and a gasping, sniffling, and naked Liezel as being unceremoniously dumped into the pool next to Tala. Liezel cried out as her spanked buttocks submerged in the hot water. Marakit snickered.

"Now--each of you is going to get a reading after being washed and cleaned."