All Comments on 'Zoom Punishment Pt. 01'

by Sanzas

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
GortmundyGortmundy12 months ago

Great story, fascinating background and enticing characters. Looking forward to more.

nthusiasticnthusiastic12 months ago

Clever, I enjoy learning more about various cultural differences, real or fictional. Creating a entirely new country and keeping it consistent is challenging and I have great admiration for those with such skills. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

SanzasSanzas11 months agoAuthor

Thanks! I will be returning to the Fantasy world, of course--but I wanted to try something a little different. There is more coming.

billdaviesbilldavies11 months ago

Excellent story with very creative plot and detail. I look forward to more...

lecturelecture11 months ago

Take a large portion of Dunnis Urom. Move to present day Earth. Add 3 cups Singapore ,1/2 cup North Korea and a pinch of Philippines. Mix well. Bake at temperature of spanked bottom-flesh in a well prepared chastity device .Garnish with an amalgam of punitive chemicals.

You've come up with a great recipe for your new series

I was delighted to see your name when I checked for new stories on Literotica this morning

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I love that you started a series in a contemporary setting especially since it still has all the yummy ingredients: spanking and itching, chastity and public humiliation. Would love reading about a male submissive's plight as well. Thank you so much for writing - it always makes me happy to find out you uploaded a new story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You continue to amaze. The inventiveness of your punishments is astounding. The standard of bending over for a caning can get stale sometimes. Nothing stale or boring about YOUR writing though

jdb12399jdb123998 months ago

i really enjoyed this story. I would love to read about the fitting of the belt.

I liked your writing and will be checking out your other stuff.

Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSanzas@Sanzas
A new Lovecraftian BDSM novel in the same universe as the Lemurian Expedition. The Lemurian Codec: In a Seattle suburb, far from the eldrich events in the South Pacific, the Esoteric club students have noticed a strange and unpleasant shift in the local culture. Do the roots...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES