Zorro Rides Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was no more than a minute or so before Molly succumbed to what threatened to be a very noisy orgasm; I'd jammed my thumb into her arse to help it along the way. I stopped-off fucking her and slapped a hand across Molly's mouth to mute the scream and she was so far gone that Molly sank her teeth into it; it was very nearly me who ended up drawing attention to us.

As Molly's orgasm faded and her teeth released their painful grip, I began thrusting into Molly once more; now with a little more control... less urgency. I'd not been going long when Molly whispered "I'm not protected; I'm off my pills while Gary's locked-up. You'll have to finish somewhere else." Molly tried to slide from beneath me as she spoke and once again I remembered her story.

I tightened my grip and checked Molly's progress as I withdrew from her dissipated cunt; I'd kept that promise to split Molly wide open. Two seconds later and I was pressing my cock back into Molly, but not between either pair of her lips... Molly wasn't the only one looking to fulfil a fantasy this evening; a sharp thrust and my cock's head was inside Molly's tightest orifice.

That drew a yelp and a pained squeal: "Not there... I don't do it there... never; not even for Gary. I wanted you to finish in my mouth."

A second heavy thrust got a couple more inches of cock into Molly's reluctant and as I now realised virgin bum; shamefully, that discovery inflamed rather than deterred me. "Oh don't you worry Molly, I'll finish in your mouth. But your fantasy was about losing your virginity... so I'm having this one." I emphasised my words with a third thrust.

Molly continued to squirm beneath me while uttering a stream of whimpering "No, no, no; not there... I don't do that". But Molly's verbal dissent remained quiet enough to ensure we weren't overheard and her squirming invariably eased off whenever it threatened to dislodge my steadily encroaching cock.

It took a minute, perhaps even two to work my whole length into Molly's tight bum; I was in no doubt that her claim of being virgin was true. Molly never stop pleading for me to stop, but in the moment I invaded Molly completely and my scrotum tapped against the soft mound of her pussy, it was Molly's growl of "Oh fuck yessss" which was the loudest.

Once fully penetrated Molly's struggles immediately stopped; I too had paused to savour the moment and it was Molly who got things moving again: A renewed squirm and a jerk of her hips which felt encouraging rather than resisting, were confirmed by Molly's crooned "Don't stop now... Don't be rough, but for Crissakes don't stop."

Molly's struggles were now over and she'd somehow become more relaxed... lubricated... altogether easier. Even as I began sliding smoothly in and out of Molly's sweet arse I knew I couldn't last much longer and with that in mind I pressed one hand between Molly's legs in search of her pussy and sensitive clit. Molly shifted her own position to ensure that both were easily located.

That dual assault certainly did the trick, with my cock scything into Molly's arse and fingers gouging into her pussy it was barely a minute before she reached a second explosive orgasm. This time - to my relief! - it was her own hand which Molly bit down on to quash the noise. One more indicator of Molly's climax was the way in which her bum clenched tight around my cock.

That sensation was just awesome; it triggered my own climax and a second later I hosed semen deep into Molly's bowel. In the instant before my second emission I remembered that this wasn't my fantasy; I grabbed my cock tight with one hand and swiftly withdrew from Molly's arse, using my free hand to pull Molly off the car bonnet.

Having landed on the floor with a yelp, Molly looked up in surprise and no doubt confusion to see my cock waving close to her face. As realisation dawned Molly cried "You've got to be kidding, that's just been in my bum." I didn't move or speak, but a second later Molly's expression changed; a salacious grin spread across her face in the instant before she rocked forward to engulf my cock with her lips.

I released my clenched fingers and cum streamed into Molly's mouth. Molly was now as enamoured by this debauched conclusion as I was and guzzled my cum down like a backstreet whore. I once again... encouraged Molly with a stream of foul-mouthed epithets, but it was clear that these weren't necessary; Molly was the same eager little cock-slut that she'd always been.

Having drained me dry and cleaned my cock off too, Molly climbed to her feet, gave me one final kiss on the cheek and growled "Now disappear back into the shadows Zorro and don't say a word to anyone... Ever!" Straightening her dress Molly walked away; offering one final glance over her shoulder as she enquired: "Was it all you dreamt it'd be?"

"I could ask you the same question. But yes... though maybe taking you in that Union-Jack dress would've been nicer?"

Molly didn't look back, but instead gave me a small wave as she replied: "I still have it and I can fit into it too... well, almost. Let me know when you're next back in town and I'll dig it out for you."

As Molly disappeared around the corner of the building, I looked at the dent and the mess of scratches that now adorned the bonnet of that car; had Molly known that this was my, or at least my wife's car when she'd chosen where to wait?

12