Zorro's Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She liked Megan. Megan was a neat, friendly woman. But she was a little confused as to why she felt so good after giving Megan those congratulatory hugs. "Am I getting turned on? Or is it just because I know she's a lesbian and might really be into me? She said we'd be 'just friends' but what if she still wants me like Zorro did?" This and a million other things raced through her mind until it was late, she snuggled into bed and drifted off.

Their next climbing session was on a weeknight. They met at the gym and like before, Megan gave Emily climbing tips and, when she was successful, Emily would demand a congratulatory hug. With each one she felt a tiny twinge of excitement knowing that she'd had the best sex ever from the woman she was hugging. At the end of the evening Emily decided to join the gym, bought some climbing shoes and signed up for a beginners' class.

"You really like it, huh?"

"Yeah, it's fun. I can tell it's working on my strength and flexibility. Maybe this way I'll get in better shape. Hey, let me buy you a drink to thank you."

"No, that's not necessary..."

"I know it's not, but I want to. The bar's just right across the street."

Half way through their drinks when there was a lull in the conversation, Megan cleared her throat and said, "What are you doing, Emily? I mean, with me?"

"I'm having a drink with a new friend. Is that a problem?"

"It could be if you or I got the wrong idea about our relationship, uh, our friendship, that is."

"OK, Megan, you want it straight?" she responded and then giggled. "Not the best wording, was it? What I meant to say was 'Do you want an honest answer?'"

"Yeah. Em, I like you. You know that. You were so fuckin' hot that I seduced you and I've never done anything like that before. So, uh, I need to know what's going on in your head."

"OK, Megan, I'll tell you. I like you. I would have liked you if we'd never met at that party. And I'm finding that climbing is a kick. Yeah, I want to hang out with you some more."

"Anything else?"

There was a few second pause before Emily answered, "I'd be lying if I said there was nothing else. Your hugs feel really good. I like them."

"How about compared to a hug from your roomie?"

"Better. Definitely better."

"You see, that's what bothers me. You're straight, at least you told me that. And I'm worried that you might be looking at me for a little college lesbian experience."

Emily sat there looking at Megan but didn't answer.

"Have you heard about LUGs?"

"No," answered Emily, "What's that?"

"Lesbian until graduation. Some girls experiment, play around, sleep with other girls and then come graduation, they go back to men."

"That's kinda cold, if you ask me."

"No shit? Sure is. Particularly if they experiment with a lesbian who's really into them. A friend of mine got dumped by her 'girlfriend' who was nothing more than a LUG. Really hurt her, you know?"

"I imagine. But why bring this up with me?"

"'Cause I don't want to get hurt. And I like you enough that I don't want you to get hurt."

"Oh," Emily responded while staring down at her beer. "So, what do you wanna do?"

"What I want to do and what I should do are two very different things."

"OK, what should you do?"

"I should tell you that I'm off limits and we can't have anything more than a simple friendship, you know, climbing buddies."

"Uh huh. And what do you want to do?"

"I want to take you to my place and pick up where we stopped that night."

There was a little bit of a pause before Emily whispered, "Wow."

They sat there for a few minutes staring at each other and not talking. Then Megan went on, "I've laid my cards on the table. You know what I want. Now you need to decide what you want. And Em, I won't go halfway. Either you're in or you're not. I want you to think about it. What would it be like to have a girlfriend? Can you take the heat? On campus it's generally OK, but out in town, not so much. You up for being called a rug muncher, pussy hound or dyke? Or worse? What would your family say? And don't for a second think you could keep it secret. I refuse to be a secret."

"Uh, that's a lot to think about."

"Yeah, it is. So, this is what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna walk out of here and you're gonna think on it. A lot. 'Cause the next time I see you I need some kind of answer. Climbing buddies or more? Got it?"

"Yeah, I got it."

"OK, so I'm heading out. I'm climbing again Wednesday. See you then?"

"Yeah. Uh, Megan. Could I please get a hug? You know, a nice one?" she asked as she stood and took a few steps towards her. Megan wrapped her arms around Em and held her for a few seconds. "Thanks. See you Wednesday," whispered Emily before Megan turned and left the bar.

-----

For the next few days, and particularly the nights, Emily's mind was in turmoil. She realized she really liked Megan. She was learning a new sport and enjoyed spending time with her. Emily found herself looking forward to those minutes or hours after their climbing when they would have a drink or just shoot the shit. But Emily wasn't a lesbian! She had never really been attracted to women, yet she found herself attracted to Megan.

When they met the next time and walked to the gym, Megan casually asked what Emily had decided; climbing friends or more.

"Megan, I really like you. I'm having the best time when we get together. But I've never considered myself a lesbian, or even bi."

"So, no romantic stuff?"

"I, uh, guess not...but you know," she chuckled, "You are really good at the romantic stuff, to use your words."

"Em, don't go confusing me. Friend or lover, which is it?"

"Friend, I guess. Yeah, friend. OK?"

"OK. Now, I want you to try some of those intermediate pitches today," she responded, changing the topic.

They spent the rest of the session climbing with Megan teaching Emily a bit and then they climbed individually. Emily really liked the bouldering section where she could climb solo and not worry about falling, something she did often enough. She also met a few of the other climbers who helped her and taught her how to belay.

Over the next several weeks the two of them met at the gym multiple times and became even closer friends. They shared a beer after many sessions and Emily really enjoyed getting to know Megan even better. Emily always asked for a hug when they parted and with each one, she wondered if she had made the right decision. "Her hugs feel so good. They are strong, yet gentle and warm," she thought after one evening's session.

After some big exams the two of them had a particularly long session in the gym and celebrated Emily's successful climb of a particularly difficult pitch by having a second beer and Megan had even a third and then a fourth. Emily found herself to be a bit buzzed and was laughing and telling jokes when Megan seemed to become a bit more withdrawn.

"You OK?" asked Emily.

"Yeah, just tired, I guess. Prolly drank too much," she slurred.

"Maybe we should get you home."

Megan finished her last swallow of beer before agreeing to leave. They walked arm in arm towards campus and to their usual parting corner. When Megan went to part Emily pulled her up close and said, "I think you've had too much. I'll escort you home. Lead the way."

"No, shu don't need to. I'm fine."

"Nope. I insist. I want to see your place anyway. Show me the way."

Megan led them across "The Drag" and down a tree-lined street, up a driveway beside an old brick home and to a small house in the backyard. "Here is my castle," she said as she unlocked the door. "Thanks for walking me home."

"I need to pee. Can I come inside?"

"Uh, sure, for a few minutes, anyway."

"Wow, this is neat. Tiny, but everything fits so nicely."

"Thanks. I call dis da big room. It's where I live, cook, eat, study, you know.... The bath and bed's in there." She was pointing through a door.

"Thanks. Do you mind?"

"No, go ahead."

Due to her two beers Emily really needed to go. Once in the bathroom she peed for what seemed like a long time. Once she was relieved, she flushed, washed her hands and opened the door to the bedroom. Megan was stretched out on the bed and seemed barely awake.

"Megan, you better go, too. You had, like, four beers."

"Mmmpf. Leave me 'lone," she almost whined.

"No, Girl, you need to get up," she answered as she gently pulled her friend up and guided her to the bathroom. In front of the toilet Megan pulled down her sweats and underwear in one swoop and plopped down on the toilet. Emily stood there making sure her friend was ok and then helped her get up. "Come on. Off to bed," she said as she guided Megan back to the bed. At the bed she helped Megan slip out of her shirt and sports bra and pulled down her sweats.

"Upsy-Daisy. Into bed with you. Then I have to go."

'Want cher hug?" came the drunken response.

"Oh, OK, sure." Emily sat down on the bed next to Megan and wrapped her arms around her.

"Stay?"

"What?"

"Stay, please."

"Megan, I, uh..."

Suddenly Megan pulled Emily down, stretched out next to her and pulled the blanket up. Emily was surprised and didn't know what to do. Here she was lying in bed with a nearly naked Megan and had been asked to stay. In no time she heard the soft snores coming from her friend but when she tried to slip out of bed, Megan seemed to grasp her harder.

Eventually it became too warm for her so she sat up and pulled off her top and yoga pants before lying back down next to her. She also grabbed her phone and, using a special code word to prove it was legitimate, texted her roomie that she was OK and would not be coming home that night. Finally sleep pulled at her and she snuggled up against Megan and fell asleep.

-----

"What the fuck? What are you doing here?"

The words roused Emily from her sleep and she turned over to see the topless Megan sitting over her. "You were drunk last night and I brought you home. Then when I went to leave, you asked me to stay."

"You're shitting me!"

"Nope. Honest. I helped you get to the bathroom and then to bed. When I went to go, you asked me to stay and then held onto me."

"Wow," said Megan with a sigh.

"Well, now that we're up, maybe we can have a coffee before I head over to my room. I need to get showered and dressed."

"Uh, yeah. Sure. Coffee pod's are in the glass jar and they go into that espresso machine over there. Man, I gotta pee something fierce."

While Megan was in the toilet, Emily quickly got dressed and started making the coffee. The first sips were divine so she made a second cup for Megan. Megan was subdued when she came in.

"I'm sorry," she said, "I shouldn't have done that."

"What? Get drunk or keep me here?"

"Both, I guess."

"Why'd you do it?"

"Isn't it obvious to you?"

"Uh, no, it isn't"

"I told you you're beautiful, that's why I went after you at the party. And we had an understanding that our relationship would be in the 'friend' zone. Maybe when I got drunk my common sense flew out the window and I forgot what you said."

"Wait a sec! You made me commit to either a friend or a girlfriend status. And I said it would be friends only. Now you are telling me..."

"No! I've always wanted you. But I insisted that if we were going to do anything more than be simple friends that you needed to understand what that meant. You chose the friend option."

"Yeah, you're right. I'm so sorry, Megs, I somehow thought that if I chose friends that you would adopt the same feeling."

"Oh, man, this is really fucked up. Maybe it would be best that we, you know, not hang out much anymore."

"But I like you, I really do."

"Yeah, I get it. And I really,really like you. But I don't want to get burned and I don't want you to get burned. And since you're not a lesbian and since I think you're hot, well I think being around you might not be the best for either of us."

"You're kicking me to the curb?"

"That's kind of a crude way to put it, but yeah, I'm suggesting we not spend so much time together. Maybe none at all."

"I see," said Emily. "Well, I best be going. I need to shower and get ready for class. Take care, Megan. I hope we can still be nice to each other when we meet at the gym."

"You still gonna climb?"

"Shit yeah. It's fun. Take care," she said as she turned to the door. Just as she reached for the handle her right shoulder was pulled around and she was suddenly in Megan's arms. It felt sooo good. Megan's body gave out feel-good vibes as her arms rubbed slowly up and down Emily's back. Eventually they pulled slightly apart and Megan looked down at Emily. Her face slowly descended the few inches between them and suddenly their lips met. The kiss was soft, sweet, sexy and exciting just like the hug was comforting and reassuring. After many seconds Megan pulled away and hoarsely whispered, "You better go."

"Yeah," sighed Emily as she turned and slipped out the door. All the way back to her room her mind was racing. Megan had clearly strong feelings about Emily. The request to spend the night, even as drunken as it might have been, was a big surprise. Then there was the kiss. More was said with that wonderful kiss than all the words they had spoken up to that point. And Emily was turned on. She could tell her nipples were beaded up and she felt the moisture below. But she was also saddened that their relationship was bound to go nowhere. She knew, just knew, that if she pursued it and it didn't work out, Megan would be hurt. And if she pursued it and it did work out, how could she view herself? Was she a lesbian, even though she'd never desired a woman in the past? Maybe she was bi. She still liked looking at guys and still remembered fondly some of her boyfriends in the past. And she occasionally dreamt of having sex with guys. She was confused, frustrated, horny, worried, nervous; the list went on and on. Finally, as she arrived at her room, she decided to try and put it all behind her and turn her attention to her studies.

"Well, Young Lady, just where were you last night?" joked Ashley. "Did you hook up with someone?"

"No, I didn't. No hook up. No sex."

"Well, that's too bad. Who were you with?"

"You know who."

"Megan?" After Emily nodded yes, Ashley went on, "You slept with a lesbian and you're telling me nothing happened."

"Yeah, nothing. We finished at the gym, I did some really tough routes and I wanted to celebrate. I had a couple but Megan had quite a bit more. I ended up making sure she got to her place. Once she crashed, she asked me to stay. We slept together but just slept. Nothing happened."

"Hmm. I see. Or maybe I don't. You know, I think she has something for you."

"Look, Ash, I know she does. She even admitted it. But we've had serious talks about our relationship and we've agreed to be friends, nothing more. And that's where it will stay. I'm not a lesbian but she wants the full thing and not just some straight girl playing around while she's in college."

"Maybe you need to pull back a little bit."

"Yeah, she and I already thought the same thing. Look, I need a shower. See you later, OK?"

-----

Over the next few weeks Emily didn't see much of Megan. They happened to meet at the gym twice, once when she was just leaving as Megan was arriving and the other time, they climbed together for fifteen minutes or so. Things seemed a bit stilted and Megan was clearly reserved. Their good-bye hug was stiff and quick.

In spite of that, Emily kept thinking about Megan. She was so much fun and had taught Emily a new sport, one that she had come to really enjoy. She was climbing so much that her fingertips were starting to coarsen up a bit, just like Megan's had. And Emily kept thinking about that night at the party and how wonderful the sex was. And there was the kiss at Megan's place. That kiss said so much and let Emily know that Megan really liked her.

In spite of all the emotional energy spent on her situation, Emily was able to do well with her finals just before spring break. She texted Megan a quick 'good-bye' as she left to go home. There was no response. And then a few days later Emily sent a simple text to Megan.

hope u r having fun.

Again, there was no response.

-----

After the spring break Emily was very busy. She had scheduled three difficult classes that demanded good grades if she planned on getting into the physical therapy grad program. She still went climbing but found that early mornings were the best for her. She'd climb several days a week, usually between seven and nine am, before going off to her classes. In the evenings she would study. Megan was never at the gym in the mornings and seemed to have dropped off the radar. Emily saw her from afar a couple of times on campus but had not had the opportunity to talk to her. She was hurt that the texts at spring break were ignored though she realized why Megan was avoiding her. But most importantly, she missed Megan. She missed her smile, her encouragement, her slightly hoarse voice and, quite frankly, she missed that feeling she got with her hugs. And that last kiss, oh, how could she forget that?

"I like her and I want to be friends with her, maybe more," she thought, "But she obviously wants more than just a friendship." Halfway through that term she did well on some exams and was in a mood to celebrate on a Friday night. Ashley declined to party with her claiming she had a date with a 'really hot guy.' Unlike her roommate, Emily was unattached and hadn't been with a guy for nearly a year. She had had the mind-blowing oral sex at the Mardi Gras party but all of her orgasms otherwise were courtesy of two fingers and a tiny bullet vibe she kept hidden in her room. And she was getting horny.

With this in mind, she decided to go out and try to meet someone. She slipped on some skin-tight black jeans and a loose, flimsy top with no bra before she headed out to O'Reilly's, a well-known watering hole and hook-up bar on The Drag. There the music was loud and pulsating, the drinks were flowing and the dance floor was packed with lust-driven couples.

She felt a little odd being unescorted but straightened herself up, stood tall and strode over to the bar. With a hard cider in her hand, she turned around to look at the dancers. "Someone's gonna get lucky tonight," she thought as she saw several couples practically screwing, they were so close.

"Care to dance?" came the request from a fairly nice-looking guy who approached her.

"Sure, let me finish this up first. I'm Emily. You?"

"Promise not to laugh?"

"Sure."

"Fritz. Short for Fitzgerald, my grandfather's name."

Emily cracked a smile but then answered, "Interesting name. You German?"

"Half Irish. Mom's half is Heinz 57."

"Cool. Let's go." The dances were fairly fast for several tunes and then a slow song came on. He pulled her into his arms and they swayed and spun to the beat. He was actually a fairly good dancer and Emily realized she liked being in his arms. She began to feel his arousal and knew he was interested in her. She was wondering if this might be the end of her drought when he reached down and started to caress her ass.

"What is it about guys, anyway? Why do they think they can get away with such shit?" she thought to herself. She reached down and pulled his hand up to her waist. Not more than sixty seconds later it was back on her ass. "Here I wanna get laid and he acts like a dick," she mused as she firmly grabbed his hand again and pulled it away.

"Fritz, I got some news for you. You just blew it. I was seriously horny and looking for a hook-up. You fit the bill. But you're acting like a jerk."

"Wait. I thought you might like it."

"I stopped you once, you shoulda gotten the message. Sorry. We're done here," she announced as she turned back to the bar. There she nursed a second hard cider and turned down a couple of dance invites. One guy was clearly sauced and the other had greasy, unkempt hair and foul BO.