Zorro's Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mind began to wander. She realized that none of the three were at all what she wanted. She looked over the crowd. Some of the guys were nice looking, but suddenly, none really appealed to her. She tried to imagine going to bed with this one and then that one and ended up with a blah sensation at best. Then she thought about Megan. Her pulse raced as she recalled her hugs. Her nipples tightened as she recalled that good-bye kiss. And she felt herself moisten as she recalled that fabulous night months ago.

"I want her! I want Megan. I am in love with a woman and I want her," she thought as she finished off her drink. She turned to the door and had to fend off a few, mostly drunk guys as she left. Quickly she walked down The Drag several blocks until she came to the street leading to Megan's place. There she paused with sudden doubt in her mind. "Is she there? Will she invite me in? Is she alone? Has she moved on?" Figuring that there was only one way to find out, she turned down the street and walked determinedly up to Megan's door. Through the curtain there were flickering lights from a TV, letting Emily know that Megan was at least there. "I hope she's alone," was her final thought as she raised her hand to knock on the door.

"Yes?" said Megan as she cracked the door. "Oh, hey, Em, what brings you here?"

"You alone? Can I come in and talk?"

"Yeah, sure, come in. Drink?"

"No, thanks. I've been at O'Reilly's and had a couple already."

"If you want it, I've got one. I've been keeping it in the fridge ever since, uh, ever since I got shit-faced with you that night."

Emily looked closely at her. Megan did not look good. She was weary-looking, her hair was a mess and her wrinkled clothes didn't match.

"So, you're not drinking?"

"Nope, not since that night."

"Still climbing?"

"Yeah, not too often, though. You?"

"Yes. I'm going in at least three times a week. Early mornings, though, because of my classes," she answered before pausing a few seconds. "Megs, you OK?"

"Uh, yeah. Why?"

"Don't take this wrong, but you're not you. Your clothes are a mess and you look, uh, I don't know, really tired. Depressed, maybe."

"Yeah, I guess I've been a bit depressed since..." she said before she quit talking and looked down at the floor.

"I see. Uh, Megan, the reason I'm here is I wanted to ask you about someone I know. It has to do with girl-girl stuff, so I figured you could give some advice."

"Me? Give advice? My love life is in the crapper and you're asking me? You're nuts!"

"No! Wait a sec. Just hear the story, OK?"

Megan nodded a bit as they sat down on the tiny sofa. Emily got up the nerve to talk but couldn't face Megan, so she dropped her head and looked at the floor as she spoke.

"You see, there was a girl named, uh, Eva who liked boys. She loved sex with them. She wasn't a slut, but she knew what she wanted and wasn't afraid to go out and get it, get some, you know. Well, one evening she was fooled by another woman pretending to be a guy. They had sex, well, she was on the receiving end of some fabulous oral sex. She later found out who this woman was. And it turned out that, uh, Mary, was a really, really neat person. They started to hang out. They got closer. They even talked about their relationship and Mary insisted that any relationship would have to be a real one and not just some college fling. So, this girl Eva, who previously only liked boys, thought she would keep their relationship in the friend zone. But one drunken night they slept together. They didn't have sex, but they slept together. And that morning she realized that Mary, the lesbian, really had very strong feelings for her. And she realized that she had developed strong feelings too. And she hasn't been the same since."

Emily paused to look at Megan who was staring back at her. As she resumed her story, she held Megan's eyes.

"Anyway, they drifted apart, mainly, I think, to avoid any heartbreak. But Eva, who had really liked guys, was at a bar one night looking to hook up with a guy. She danced a bit, was propositioned, but it didn't seem right to her, it didn't feel right to her. And as she sat at the bar surrounded by guys, she suddenly realized she was thinking only about Mary. And she wanted her. Badly, seriously wanted her.

"So, she got up, shook off a few more advances and decided she should go to the home of the woman she'd become very close with. And she wanted to tell her everything but Eva was a bit of a coward and didn't do it. Now, what advice can I give this girl so that she can bare her soul and tell this Mary, that she's willing to take the step, make the leap, even, and commit to an open and loving relationship? What advice can I give her?"

Megan just stared at her for a few seconds before answering, "This girl, you know, the one who wants to go into a relationship with another girl, really wants this?"

"Yeah, she really does."

"What about her feelings for guys?"

"They're still there. Maybe, if you want to put a label on it, she's realized she's bisexual, at least when it comes to you... uh, to Mary."

"And do you think that this Eva gal will run the next time some hot guy comes along?"

"I'd have to say that she's actually a very faithful person and when she commits, she's in one hundred percent."

Megan said nothing and just looked at Emily.

"What should I tell her? Any advice?"

"I'd tell her to go home and give it two weeks. And if all she can think about is this Mary person, then she should go to Mary and show her hand."

"Why the extra two weeks?"

"Just to make sure it isn't alcohol driven lust. Tell Eva it's a huge step, one that will alter her life forever. Friends and family, professional stuff, you name it, everything will change. And she'd better be ready for it all."

"OK, I'll tell her. And Megan, thanks, thanks for everything. See you around?"

"Yeah, see you around." And for the first time in weeks Megan broke out into a wide grin as she quietly closed the door.

On her walk back to her room and for the next two weeks, all Emily could think about was Megan and what a relationship with her would be like. She knew her parents would be surprised but would support her completely. Ashley would tease her but ultimately would be accepting. And she knew that she could be proud, would be proud to walk down the street with Megan's hand in hers.

As the two weeks crept by, she decided to make a quick trip back home on the weekend. Her parents were surprised to see her as she usually liked to spend all of her free time at college with her friends. After dinner Saturday night they sat together in the living room talking and laughing. Eventually Emily got up the nerve to tell them what was happening.

"Hey, Mom, Dad, I've got something I need to tell you."

"What is it Honey? Are you OK?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. But there's something you need to know. I've met someone..."

"Oh, Sweetheart, that's wonderful."

"Er, uh, yeah. I really care about this person. We've gotten close, but aren't in a relationship, yet, that is."

"So why are you here telling us this? Usually, you're kind of independent and do what you want," her mother asked.

"You see, Mom, it's a girl I'm talking about."

"Oh," came the soft reply as the news sunk in.

"Her name is Megan. We met at a costume party. Since then, we've gotten to know each other a lot. She's the one who taught me climbing. And it just feels right, you know, just feels right to be with her. I've never thought about a woman before, you know, like this..."

"Why are you telling us now?"

"I wanted to be sure you understood before we went any further. We've not, you know..."

"We don't need details, Kiddo," said her father, clearly uncomfortable talking about his daughter's sex life.

"Well, Honey, if you are asking for our approval, well, we will approve anybody who loves you and treats you right. I have to confess, it's a bit of a surprise, but I, we, want what's best for you," said her mother.

"So, if I invite her here, you'd be nice and accept her into your home?"

"Of course, we would."

"Whew. I kinda knew you would, at least I hoped you would."

"When could we expect to meet her?"

"Well, she and I still need to make sure we're gonna do this. She wants a full commitment, you know, no quickies, that is."

"Em, you're making your dad here really uncomfortable talking about your sex life," her father said.

"I see. So, when I bring her home," she giggled, "You'll be good with us sleeping together?"

"Emily Jane!" gasped her mother, "Don't tease your dad like that!"

Suddenly Emily was sobbing as she went across the room and hugged her parents. "You are the best parents a girl could hope for. You have no idea how hard this conversation was for me. I love you so much. And Dad, I love teasing you. You're so cute when you blush," she giggled through her tears. "Thank you both so much. I really, really appreciate your support."

Her mother gave her a pat on the back and said, "I fancy a drink. Charles, you?" She got up and poured two glasses of wine and, for her husband, a finger of scotch and proposed a toast. "To our wonderful daughter, may her life be full of happiness and success, no matter which path she takes and no matter who she takes it with."

"Thank you, Mom. And I'd like to propose a toast to my great parents. Here, here!"

After they sipped their drinks a few seconds her dad spoke up, "What's her name again, Honey?"

"Megan."

"Ah, that's right. Then I propose a toast to Megan, who is damn lucky to get the finest young woman I know. Good luck to the both of you."

-----

On the next Friday Emily texted Megan.

fancy a visit?

sure

tonite

Y

7

Y

K

Emily again had her favorite outfit on: black, tight jeans and the same, thin blouse she'd worn two weeks before. She grabbed a bottle of wine on her way over to Megan's. As she approached the door, she was aware of her mouth being dry and her heart racing. "Must be nerves," she thought to herself. Then she knocked on the door.

"Hey," said Megan with a smile.

"Hey, you," answered Emily. "Can I come in?"

"Sure. What have you got there? Is it any good?"

"I hope so. Should be a nice red. Corkscrew?"

"Yeah, sure."

Once the wine was uncorked, Emily poured out two glasses to let the wine air out. "Let's give it a few minutes. Say, you're looking good. How have you been?"

"I've been doing better, yeah, a lot better."

"Any reason why?"

"It was a little story I heard recently about Eva and Mary. Gave me hope."

"Really? What happened in the story?"

"It's not quite finished yet."

"No? Hmm. You sure?"

"Uh, yeah."

"How about I give you a clue? Here..." Emily said as she reached over and took Megan's hand and brought it up to her own chest.

"Nice clue, but not quite what I was expecting."

"Then how about this?" she asked as she leaned over and stretched out to kiss the taller Megan. Megan slowly leaned over until their lips were millimeters apart.

"Sure?"

"Mmm-hmm."

The millimeter distance disappeared as their lips met, softly at first and then firmer. Emily let her lips open and then their tongues were gently teasing each other's. Megan reached around Emily to hug her and soon they were fused, with arms around each other and lips teasing and tasting. Eventually they broke apart.

"Oh, Em, you have no idea..."

"I think I do."

"I was a pile of quivering cat shit for weeks. I couldn't get you out of my mind. I couldn't function. My grades crashed. I holed up here, barely went to the gym. Then two weeks ago you gave me such hope. I've been on pins and needles waiting for you, worried you'd say 'no' at the last minute."

"Megs, I've wanted to say 'yes' for so long now. I just needed to decide to do the obvious thing and say it."

"So, you're willing to be with me? Be my girlfriend? Hold my hand in public? Kiss me goodbye on the Quad when you go off to class?"

"Yes, yes, yes and yes. Yes, to all."

"Then let's see if this wine has aired out enough?" They each took a sip and nodded. Then Megan said, "A toast to us?"

"Absolutely. To us," she replied.

They each took a nice swallow and Megan grinned at Emily. "Now that I've got a hot girlfriend, I'll start drinking again, but I hope she makes sure I never act so stupid like I did that night."

"OK, I'll make sure. But you know, it did get me into bed with you."

"Yeah, but nothing happened."

"Oh, yeah it did. It made me realize how good it was feeling you there snuggled up next to me."

"Someday I may get you into bed with me again."

"Promise?"

"Promise!" Megan answered as she brought her lips to Emily's again. Emily enjoyed the slow, soft kisses, kisses which were not like some guys gave just on their way to the main event. Megan actually played with her, teased her and loved her with those unrushed kisses. After a bit, Emily broke off the kiss and just held Megan in her arms before reaching over for another sip of wine.

"This is so nice," whispered Emily.

"Mmm-hmm, it is. Or do you mean the wine?" joked Megan.

"The kisses, Silly. Well, both actually, I guess. I think I'll go for seconds on the kisses, just to be sure."

After an eternity of gentle kisses, an eternity that was at the same time far too short, Megan broke away and said, "You don't know how much this means to me."

"How so? We've done things before, if I recall right," she giggled.

"Em, that was a power seduction, pure and simple. I put on my Zorro suit and once I saw the most beautiful woman there, I went out to get her. I'm usually not that kind of a woman. You know, domineering, forcing, holding down your hands. I normally like sharing sex, equal partners sex, loving sex, you know."

"Why did you hold down my hands?"

"Didn't want you to find I was female."

"Oh, I see. Well, it worked and the domination was so Zorro-like that it fit perfectly. So, are you saying you won't dominate me like that again?"

"What I'm saying is I'm not usually that way. I'm open for some occasional fun, though."

"Good, 'cause I could do it again sometime. Uh, Megs, could we maybe talk a little less and do a little more?" asked Emily as she raised her head up for another kiss.

After another few sweet kisses Megan reached up and slowly started to tease Emily's barely concealed nipples. She drew little strokes across them and then lightly pinched one to Emily's obvious delight. Megan then reached down and slowly loosened Emily's belt and pulled down the zipper. Emily was suddenly getting very excited and moaned into Megan's mouth. Her excitement rose even further as Megan pulled the shirt free and slipped it down from her shoulders.

And then, Emily was bare from the waist up. It felt so good to feel Megan's hands on her, but she wanted more, so much more. She leaned back and grabbed Megan's T-shirt by the hem and slowly pulled it up and over Megan's head. Emily was transfixed by the sight of Megan's modest breasts. They were sweet, soft swellings on her chest and were capped by the cutest little nipples that Emily could ever imagine. She reached over and gently stroked one to Megan's obvious delight. "You like?"

"Of course, I do."

"I've not done this before. Am I doing it right? Maybe I need a lesson."

"Girl, if you were doing it any more right, I wouldn't be able to stand it."

"What about a kiss? Could I kiss them?"

"Oh, please," she responded before letting out a long sigh as Emily trickled her tongue over Megan's nipple. Emily remembered how good it felt to have kisses on one side while having the other stroked by fingers, so she tried the same with Megan.

"Ooooh, so nice. No lessons needed, Sweetheart, you're doing great. Ooooh, do that little trick again, yeah, right there."

Emily spent time exploring Megan's breasts; kissing, sucking, licking, nibbling. She followed to Megan's responses until she had Megan moaning aloud. Suddenly Megan pushed Emily's head back.

"Stop, stop, you're driving me mad."

"I'm sorry, I thought..."

"No, it's a good mad, but I want so much more right now." She then stood up and said in a pseudoformal voice, "Would Madame like to be escorted back to the boudoir?"

"I thought you'd never ask. Yes, please." They both got up from the sofa, grabbed the rest of the wine and hand-in-hand walked quietly back to the bedroom. Megan turned to Emily, reached over and slowly pulled the jeans and thong down to the ankles. Emily stepped out of her clothes and stood entirely nude in front of her lover.

"What about you, hmm?" she asked staring into Megan's eyes as she pulled the sweatpants down to the floor. She then reached to pull off the panties only to realize Megan had been commando. They stood in front of each other, gently kissing and letting their breasts lightly rub on the other. After their tender kissing broke off, Emily gently pulled Megan down to the bed. As they lay side-by-side, Megan began to explore Emily's body. Her hand trailed across the breasts, stroking and tickling them then it eventually reached her pubic hair. The fingers stroked through the soft, downy hair and then her fingers gently explored Emily's slit. Megan slipped a finger in, took some of the ample lubrication and drew it back over Emily's clit.

"Aaaah," hummed Emily as she started to thrust her pelvis in time with Megan's fingering. Now and then she would go for more moisture but most of her energy was concentrating on kissing her lover and teasing her clit. Eventually Emily started to get increasingly more stimulated and felt her body start to tighten up, tighter and tighter until she felt like a bomb about to explode.

"Oooooh, Megs," she gasped as her body slid over into a powerful climax. The pleasure seemed to envelope her entirely as wave after wave of release coursed through her body. She was vaguely aware that Megan was continuing to stimulate her but deep down, she needed to stop.

"Enough, please," she whispered as she brought her hand down to hold Megan's.

"You OK?" asked a worried-sounding Megan.

"Oh, more than OK," came the response. "I just needed a second of recovery," she whispered as she reached up and kissed Megan warmly and deeply. "That was wonderful."

They lay there a few minutes with Megan gently rubbing Emily's torso with Emily stretched out on her back, eyes closed and enjoying the closeness.

"Why did that feel so good? I mean, I can masturbate and even use a vibrator and come and come, but that doesn't hold a candle to this."

"I think it has to do with letting yourself go, turning everything over to another, trusting her, allowing her to drive things."

"Yeah, maybe you're right. Sometimes you were doing just the right thing, and sometimes it wasn't. The back and forth, great and not so great, was really exciting. By myself, I don't have that element of uncertainly."

"And you don't have that element of closeness, opening yourself up to another."

"Hmm."

Megan then lightly pushed herself down Emily's torso, dragging her lips over the nipples and skin. Once she reached her target, she let her tongue gently tease through Emily's pubic hair on its way to her clit.

"Megs, that's really nice, but you don't have to do that."

"Yeah I do. I can't forget how nice it was before..." she whispered as she drove her tongue lower. The tip eventually teased Emily's lips apart and licked the moisture from below and dragged it to her clit.

"Aahhh," she sighed.

"Like?"

"Yeeesss."

After she gripped Emily's thighs pulling Em's slit to her, Megan began to lick up and down and around the clit in earnest. Her tongue went soft at times and then would become fairly stiff as it teased the clit. Then it would probe between Emily's lips, diving deep into the opening. Back and forth, hard and soft, in and out went the tongue as Emily became more and more excited. It was different than on the night of the party, maybe less controlling and domineering but much more loving. No matter what, Emily loved the sensation as she became more and more excited. Eventually she found herself skirting the edge of an orgasm and needing just a tiny bit more stimulation. Her hands found themselves pulling Megan's head tighter and tighter while the tonguing went harder and faster.