Zorro's Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then it happened: a soft, rolling orgasm that seemed to last and last. Emily moaned and cried for what seemed an eternity as Megan continued to stimulate her lover with long, loving licks. As she came down from her orgasmic high, Emily eased the pressure she had put on Megan's head. They fell apart, both breathing deeply. Megan crawled up the bed and held Emily in her arms while giving her tiny little kisses.

A few minutes later Emily opened her eyes and whispered, "That was nice. I feel so much closer to you than I did back then."

"You really enjoyed yourself back then. This was OK?"

"OK? This was great. Back then it was wild, seriously wild. But this, this was all about closeness and warmth. I like them both, but this was extra special. This was my girlfriend Megan and not some hot, masked guy. And I really like it that my girlfriend treated me so nicely."

Megan lightly kissed Emily's nose, cheeks, forehead and lips. After a few minutes of tender kissing, Emily opened her eyes.

"What about you? Interested in letting a rookie try to return the favor?"

"Mmm-hmm."

"You know I haven't a clue about this. Still interested?"

"Mmm-hmm."

"OK, then lean back and let me explore some. If I do anything that hurts or doesn't feel good, just say so. OK?"

"OK, but I can't imagine you doing anything that won't feel good."

"And if you want something done different, say so. Alright, I think I'm going to start here with a kiss," she said as she crawled over Megan and stretched out on her. Suddenly she realized that her nipples were dragging across Megan's breasts, drawing little circles as she moved. That felt surprisingly good, so she concentrated on the sensation a bit longer as her kisses probed Megan's lips and mouth.

She nibbled her lips and sucked on her tongue while her hands started to explore Megan. Her right hand slid down and started to rub her lover's breasts gently and she could tell Megan was getting excited. Her hums and soft moans were like music to Emily's ears. "I can do this," she thought, "I really can. And it feels so good to make her happy..."

But the real test was yet to come. Emily had decided that she wanted to go down on Megan. That act would cement in her mind that she was truly Megan's lover and Emily so wanted to prove it to Megan, but more importantly, prove it to herself. She broke off the kisses and slid partway down the chest until she was able to taste Megan's breasts. As she licked and sucked, all to Megan's obvious delight, Emily could taste a slight musky and tangy taste, a taste she would come to associate with her lover.

Then she wanted to taste something else. "Uh, I'll get back to the girls later. OK?"

"Why?"

"I wanna taste something else."

"Oh, if you insist," chuckled Megan, "I guess I'll let you." Emily was aware that Megan was slipping her legs open so she sat up and looked at her lover. Megan was tall, thin and muscular but had a definite feminine seductiveness to her. The belly was slightly muscular and flat and tapered down between prominent hip bones to her pubes. Emily was surprised to see the pubic hair with a definite reddish color.

"Hmm, the carpet doesn't match the drapes, I see."

"I know, funny, isn't it? It's been that way always. My hair was redder when I was a kid, so I guess that explains it."

"How does it taste?"

"You'll just have to find out now, won't you?"

"Mmm-hmm. Now remember, let me know..." she responded as she slid down and lay between Megan's legs. With her mind racing about how she was going to go down on a woman and how she hoped she could do a good job, she reached out with the tip of her tongue and slid it between Megan's folds.

The taste was unbelievable! The sweet, soft, slick moisture had just a hint of tanginess. It was a taste that was on one hand familiar, after all, Emily had tasted herself in the past, but on the other hand was a completely new taste, one that was instantly seared into her mind. Emily just knew she would never forget that wonderful taste and that sweet smell of her lover.

A second and then a third lick soon followed. She explored, she tested, she teased, she nibbled and she licked as she quickly determined just what made Megan the most excited. Once she had established a rhythm of licking and sucking Megan seemed to get more and more excited. Her hums became moans and her moans became cries as she tensed up more and more.

Then in went the fingers! Emily curled two fingers just inside Megan's opening and rubbed the knobby area in time with the licks and Megan exploded. She and ran her fingers through Emily's hair and gripped her head between her thighs as she cried out, "Oh God, oh God, oh Em, that feels sooo..." Eventually, Emily eased off her tonguing and Megan relaxed her legs.

Emily just lightly licked and gave tiny kisses before Megan stirred and teased, "For a straight chick, you sure know your way around a pussy."

In response, Emily used her lips to pretend and bite Megan's clit. "You better watch it, Megs, I could hurt you, you know," she giggled.

"You wouldn't dare. Come here. Give me a hug." As they stretched out together and hugged, Megan whispered, "You OK?"

"Yeah, I'm more than OK. This was what I've been looking for. Before sex could be fun, I enjoyed it, but this, this thing now together, this is perfect," she answered before rubbing her face all over Megan's.

"What'd you do that for?"

"To show 'em you're mine!"

After laughing a few seconds, Megan said, "I'm definitely yours," before giving Emily a nice, sensuous kiss. Then she asked, "Interested in finishing the wine?"

"Yeah, sure. Thanks."

They sipped their wine as they lazily stroked each other. Emily felt so close, so loved, so adored and she realized that this is what a true, loving relationship was all about. "I love this," she thought to herself. "I absolutely love being with her. With her, my life is complete."

After a few more minutes of quiet togetherness Emily turned to Megan and offered her lips for a sweet, tender kiss. After the kiss she murmured, "This is really, really nice. I feel so close to you it's almost scary."

"Please don't be scared when I tell you this, but I've got to."

Emily's heart started beating extra fast as a bit of fear ripped into her heart. "What?"

"I love you, Em. It's as simple as that. I have fallen totally in love with you."

"Well, Zorro, it so happens," she responded before giving Megan another tender kiss, "That I love you, too."