Zulu Couples are Getting Bi!

Story Info
Lady Ayanda and hubby Dumisani share Dieter's BWC.
2.1k words
2.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,136 Followers

"This is the path to interracial fun and true bisexual harmony," said Dieter Von Detten, and he smiled at his new friends Zanele Dumisani and Ayanda Lerato. The Black couple returned Dieter's smile with mixed feelings. The husband, Zanele seemed a bit nervous but Ayanda the wife seemed quite excited. In the basement of Dieter's townhouse, located in the City of Durban, South Africa, the three of them had wine and discussed their rather unique interests. This was a great moment in the lives of all involved. A Black man, a Black woman and their bisexual White male friend, getting together to explore their sexualities and push the envelope a little bit. Life in South Africa doesn't have to be boring.

Dieter is the President of SABC or the South African Bisexual Club, and Zanele Dumisani and his wife Ayanda Lerato are the first Zulu couple to be inducted into its membership. The club has Chinese members, Japanese members, Dutch members, English members, Indian members, and so on, but there has been one glaring omission up until today. Dieter fought the directors of the club in order to make it accessible to Black couples. The man is a true progressive in spite of his Afrikaner roots. This is a historic moment for Black folks and White folks alike in the great nation of South Africa...

"I'll toast to that," Ayanda Lerato said, and the curvy, dark-skinned and short-haired, big-bottomed Zulu woman winked at her host. Tall and lean, with blond hair and blue eyes, Dieter reminded Ayanda of the Hollywood actor in that heist movie. The one with Vin Diesel. Zanele Dumisani looked at his wife Ayanda as she smiled at their host Dieter and gently touched his arm. Ever since Zanele mustered up the courage to tell Ayanda about his bisexuality, life has been quite the roller coaster. As it turns out, Ayanda is quite eager to try some freaky things, while Zanele is more reserved. Isn't that funny?

"I am all for experimentation, but within reason," Zanele Dumisani said, and Dieter nodded in agreement while Ayanda smiled. The three of them finished their drinks and then got down to business. Ayanda got the ball rolling, just as both men knew she would. Grinning, Ayanda stood up and slowly removed her green and White summer dress, revealing her curvaceous body. Zanele and Dieter admired Ayanda's curvy body, especially her big tits, wide hips, thick legs and big round ass. Zulu women are sexy as hell, and men the world over know about them.

"Such a gorgeous woman," Dieter said, and he smiled at Ayanda, then began undressing as well. Zanele looked at Dieter as he got naked. The Zulu gentleman nodded in appreciation as his sexy wife Ayanda began to twerk, showing off her thick Black ass. At the same time, Dieter stripped naked, and both Zanele and Ayanda marveled at his long and thick White cock. Dieter smiled at his guests. The bicurious Zulu couple was in for a treat. Dieter has been active in the bisexual swinger scene of South Africa for quite some time and always wanted to fuck a Black couple. The bisexual Afrikaner has been with Black women and Black men, but never both at the same time.

"Oh my," Ayanda said, and she drew closer to Dieter, and grinned. Dieter nodded at Ayanda as she grabbed his big White cock and began stroking him. The Zulu woman evidently liked what she saw. Lots of Black women are fascinated by big White cocks and Dieter could tell that Ayanda Lerato is one of them. When Ayanda leaned over and took his cock into her mouth, Dieter did not protest. At the end of the day, the ladies do what they want and the men must go with it. This feisty Zulu woman wants to suck the big White cock of a bisexual South African man and there's no stopping her. Let the swirl fest begin...

"Go for it, darling," Dieter murmured as Ayanda knelt before him and began deep throating his big White cock. The curvy Black woman was horny as hell and wanted some dick, this much was evident to all present in the room. Zanele watched as his wife Ayanda sucked their new friend Dieter's big White cock. A lot of Black men have strong feelings about certain Black women's fondness for big White cocks. Well, it must be said that a lot of Black men have a hidden fondness for big White cocks themselves. Zanele is bicurious, and has been watching bisexual porn and interracial gay porn for quite some time. This both disturbed and aroused him.

"Zane, come here, we both know you want this," Ayanda paused to say, and she winked at her husband while licking Dieter's cock. Zanele looked at Dieter, who smiled at him and nodded. Happy wife, happy life, and all that, right? Zanele seemed a bit hesitant. When a Zulu man sees his Zulu wife suck a White man's cock, he feels all kinds of things. In Zanele's case, he began to salivate, and his big Black cock hardened in his pants. Ayanda smiled as Zanele approached her and Dieter. Without further ado, the bicurious Zulu man officially joined the bisexual interracial festivities. Dieter was quite curious about the whole thing. Who loves big White cocks more, Zulu women or bisexual Zulu men? Time to find out!

"Delicious," Zanele said as he began sucking on Dieter's balls while Ayanda continued to deep throat the bisexual White dude's big cock. Ayanda smiled lovingly at her proud Zulu husband as he let go of a lot of bullshit and joined her in sucking Dieter's cock. Lots of bisexual Black men and bicurious Black men have an appreciation for big White cocks but they often hold back because they think Black women won't approve of them. Well, Zanele is a lucky Black man of Zulu descent whose sexy wife Ayanda wants to suck big White cocks alongside him, instead of being close-minded or judgemental. Isn't that awesome?

"This is so hot," Dieter groaned, and the South African bisexual White dude smiled with contentment as the horny Zulu couple sucked his cock and balls. After Zanele and Ayanda got him hard as a rock, Dieter grabbed a condom and put it on, since he was ready to fuck. Ayanda got on all fours and Dieter entered her with a firm thrust. The sexy Zulu woman twerked her big Black ass as the well-endowed bisexual White dude began fucking her. At the same time, Zanele stroked his big Zulu cock while watching Dieter fuck his wife Ayanda. Grinning, Ayanda beckoned for Zanele to come closer. Ayanda is a good Zulu wife who doesn't want her husband Zanele to feel neglected.

"Give me that dick, Zee-Man," Ayanda said, and Zanele grinned, then pressed his big Black cock against her lips. Ayanda began sucking Zanele's big Zulu cock while Dieter fucked her. The feel of a big Black cock in her mouth thrilled Ayanda, as did the feel of a big White cock in her pussy. Zanele and Dieter exchanged a smile as they serviced Ayanda at both ends. The two bisexual men had their hands full with the sexy and super horny Zulu woman. After doing it like this for some time, they switched things up.

"Here I come," Zanele said, and he put Ayanda on all fours, spread her thick Black ass cheeks and smiled. Taking some lotion, Zanele lubricated his wife Ayanda's booty hole. Putting on a condom, Zanele pushed his big Black cock into Ayanda's booty hole. The curvy Black woman groaned in pleasure as her husband began fucking her in the ass. Dieter watched the whole thing and smiled. Zanele gripped Ayanda's hips and fucked her vigorously. Dieter had a lot of fun fucking Ayanda's pussy earlier, but what he really wanted was Zanele's ass...

"Get ready for me, handsome," Dieter said, and he grabbed a new condom and some lube, then rejoined the action. Zanele felt a bit nervous as Dieter came up behind him. Gently, Dieter lubricated his own cock, then applied lubricant on Zanele's smooth Black ass. Ayanda cried out as Zanele buried his big Black cock into the depths of her asshole. Well, if it's any consolation to Ayanda, her husband Zanele is about to find out what it's like to get ass fucked, thanks to their good friend Dieter. Without further ado, Dieter pushed his big White cock into Zanele's asshole...

"Hmm, Zanele, you're fucking your Black wife while a White man fucks your ass, how does it feel?" Ayanda asked, laughing while getting fucked. Zanele's answer was to smack Ayanda's big ass even as he thrust his big Black cock even deeper inside her booty hole. Ayanda began grinding against Zanele, driving his big Black cock into the depths of her asshole. Meanwhile, Dieter was on cloud nine, with Zanele's virgin booty swallowing his big White cock. Dieter has fucked Indian women, Indian men, Chinese women, Chinese men, Arab women and Arab men, and some foreign Black guys and Black gals, but this was his first time fucking a Zulu man. This was an exquisite experience...

"It's intense, but I love it," Zanele groaned, and he sighed happily as he experienced ultimate pleasure. With his wife Ayanda's warm, tight asshole gripping his big Black cock while Dieter's big White cock filled his asshole, Zanele was close to cloud nine. This is the kind of interracial bisexual action that a lot of bisexual Black men and bicurious Black men dream of but cannot achieve because the Black community is biphobic as fuck. Well, luckily for Zanele, his wife Ayanda and their friend Dieter are total freaks. The bisexual Zulu man got to have his cake and eat it too...

"Hmm, fuck yeah," Dieter said, and after plowing Zanele's asshole, he pulled out of him. Zanele sighed as Dieter's big White cock exited his Black ass. The bisexual Zulu stud continued to fuck his wife Ayanda's ass. Ayanda squealed in delight as Zanele spanked her big ass while fucking her roughly. The curvy, busty and big-bottomed, dark-skinned Zulu woman loved the big Black cock in her booty hole and if loving it is wrong then she doesn't want to be right. Zanele fucked Ayanda's asshole until the freaky, feisty Zulu woman tapped out. Ayanda sighed as Zanele's big Black cock exited her butt hole. Good times, for real...

"You fucked us both, now I want him to do you, I want to see it happen," Ayanda said to her husband Zanele while looking sharply at Dieter. Normally, Dieter is a top with couples, but tonight he was feeling freaky. As Ayanda tossed her husband Zanele a new condom and lube, the bisexual White South African stud got on all fours. Zanele grinned and came up behind Dieter. The White dude got to fuck Ayanda's pussy and Zanele's ass, so it's only fair that Zanele gets to fuck Dieter's ass. Ayanda grinned and like a helpful wife, she held Dieter's ass cheeks open for her husband. Zanele kissed Ayanda as he pushed his big Black cock into Dieter's pale ass. Black dick is king everywhere...

"Give me that ass," Zanele said as he gripped Dieter's hips and thrust his big Black cock up the White man's asshole. Dieter moaned as he got ass fucked for the first time in ages. The bisexual Afrikaner had never experienced the power of a Zulu cock before. Dieter loved the feel of Zanele's big Black cock up his ass so much that he began to squeal. To silence Dieter's squeals, Ayanda pressed her pussy against his face. The bisexual White dude got the hint and began eating the Black woman's pussy while the Black man fucked his ass. Ayanda smiled as Dieter licked her pussy and sucked her clit while Zanele plowed his Black cock up his White ass. What an awesome thing to behold, for real...

Following hours of wild, provocative, boundary-crossing and wickedly fun sex, Zanele Dumisani, his wife Ayanda Lerato and their pal Dieter Von Detten lay on the carpet, spent. Sexual exhaustion is totally a thing, folks. The Zulu couple and the White dude had a party for the ages. The three of them had just done the kind of stuff even porn stars can only dream of. A bisexual interracial threesome involving a sexy Black woman, a bisexual White man and a bisexual Black man? Totally awesome! The worlds of porn and erotica are lagging behind the kind of fun which seemingly mundane Black folks and their friends are having behind closed doors. Here's to hoping that they can eventually catch up!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,136 Followers
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

A Bulls Role Hung man deeply satisfies another man's wife.in Interracial Love
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Wife's Weekend with Older Black Man Laura’s weekend with best friend’s dad continues.in Interracial Love
Wife & Elderly Neighbor’s Son Pt. 01 She befriends Black neighbor who sets her up with her son.in Interracial Love
Wife Set Up with Older Black Man Laura’s best friend conspires to set wife up with her dad.in Interracial Love
More Stories