Zydeco Coffee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,086 Followers

"You ever..." Marty asked, wiggling out of her panties.

"I just, I only been with Richard and Eddie," Honey confessed.

Honey kissed Marty. Then she blushed hotly. But through her blush, Honey did smile.

"I mean, yeah, I look at a girl and I say 'Aw she pretty yeah' but you? You first girl I ever say 'Man! Need kiss her bad!'" Honey divulged.

"Sixty nine?" Marty suggested, already pushing Honey to lie back on the couch.

She swiveled around and looked at Honey's swollen cock. A little of Honey's cockhead peeked out of the thick foreskin. Marty could see Honey's excitement oozing out.

"Erk!" Marty grunted when she felt Honey's slim fingers pushing at her overheated crotch.

Honey's fingers opened Marty's pussy. Then Honey's hot breath blew across Marty's wet pussy lips.

To Honey, Marty's pussy had an aroma of sweat, of musk, and yes, slightly of fish. Bot Momma and Ida said, if a woman kept herself clean down there, there should be no odor. But neither Ida nor Momma ever made mention of a woman being excited.

Honey could tell Marty was excited. Her inner lips were plump, wet with her excitement. Marty's little clit, looking somewhat like a little penis, more like a thumb, was sticking out.

Just above the pretty little pussy was Marty's tightly clenched brown star. Honey usually inserted a finger or three into her anus when she pleasured herself. If she was really in the mood to be nasty, Honey had a fairly thick candle that she liked to work into her anus.

Both Richard and Eddie had been more than willing to use Honey's hot sucking mouth for their pleasure. Honey already knew what semen tasted like; she usually caught her semen into the palm of her hand, then she would lick her palm clean after her climax had passed.

Richard had balked at anal sex. Honey had used the excuse that it was her time of the month, then offered him her ass. According to him, only homos ever did that kind of stuff.

Eddie had been quite eager, and had blasted his second climax onto Honey's buttocks as he was preparing her anus for his cock. He had made the mistake of looking down while his finger plumbed her depths.

Thankfully, his recovery time was quick, and he did manage to shove his cock into her hole. Three thrusts and he was done. But Honey, already quite worked up from his finger, quite worked up from sucking his cock, quite worked up with the thought of being fucked, was also quite quick to achieve orgasm.

Now, looking at Marty's tight little pucker, Honey squirted a little of her excitement, thinking of shoving her cock into Marty's tight little hole.

Honey leaned her head up and began slowly, lovingly licking up and down Marty's fragrant slit. Marty's mouth was slowly sinking over the tip of Honey's cock. Marty's small hand was still pumping Honey's cock.

Honey wormed her tongue into Marty's slit, lapping up her flavor. She almost giggled as she felt Marty's shudder of pleasure.

Marty's mouth was stretched wide. Honey's cock was fat, slightly larger around than a juice can. She had learned, after having one boy slap her face, quite forcefully, to keep her teeth out of the way. Her tongue wormed underneath the foreskin of Honey's cock and she waggled her tongue.

"Erk!" Honey gasped, then giggled.

"Erk!" Marty agreed when Honey gave her clitoris a little suck.

Marty hefted Honey's quite large balls, 'weighing' them in her small hand. She did marvel at the smooth soft skin.

"Marty, I'm Marty," Honey hissed urgently.

"Mm-hmm," Marty gave her permission.

She could tell Honey was close. She'd sucked enough cocks to know when her lover was about to spurt his nasty, thick, slimy sperm. That first boy, the one that had slapped her face for accidentally scraping his cock with her teeth had also slapped her face when she pulled her mouth off of his spurting cock. The fact that it had been unexpected, she'd been surprised when his cock began shooting was no excuse, in his opinion.

Marty stroked Honey's cock rapidly. Her head bobbed up and down the length of Honey's cock as quickly as she could bob. Her throat muscles worked at creating suction.

"Oh!" Honey gasped out.

Marty's mouth filled with Honey's semen. She swallowed as quickly as she could, not allowing any of the semen to escape her tight lips.

"Mmph!" Marty almost protested as Honey's mouth and fingers brought her to her own orgasm.

She grunted and bucked, rasping her pussy against Honey's face. Somehow, Marty managed to not lose contact with Honey's beautiful cock.

"Mmph!" Marty protested when she felt Honey's tongue at her ass hole.

But she kept sucking and pumping Honey's wilting cock.

"Oh, yyeess!" Marty hissed when Honey jammed a spittle wet finger into her anus.

No one had ever touched Marty's anus before. She did have one partner suggest it but Marty shut that idea down immediately.

Honey's cock slowly revived as Marty licked and stroked it, and licked and sucked Honey's fat balls.

Honey continued to tongue Marty's pussy while working two, then three fingers into Marty's ass. When Honey licked Marty's clitoris, then gave it a hard suck, Marty grunted in orgasm.

"You, I, we got to fuck, you got to fuck me," Marty begged.

Marty scrambled around, swiveled so that she was looking into Honey's beautiful eyes. The two girls kissed, tongues tasting tongues.

"Oh!" both girls moaned as the tip of Honey's cock pushed into Marty's pussy.

Continuing to kiss, Marty wiggled down. Her pussy flowered open, allowing more of Honey's fat meat to enter her. Honey's small hands now toyed with Marty's heavy breasts, fingers tugging Marty's sensitive nipples.

"God!" Honey grunted as nearly half of her cock was enveloped in a warm tightness.

Neither Richard nor Eddie had known that Honey had a cock and balls. Neither Richard nor Eddie had touched Honey's hard cock. Marty's was the first hand, the first mouth, and now, the first pussy to ever touch Honey's cock.

"Ugh! God, you're so big. Baby, you're so big," Marty groaned as her pussy stretched to accommodate Honey's fat cock.

The two girls mashed their mouths together again, tongues thrusting frantically. With a wiggle, Marty had all of Honey inside of her tight pussy.

"Shit!" Marty suddenly barked out.

Honey felt her thighs and crotch suddenly become wet. She looked up into Marty's tightly clenched face as Marty shuddered through an orgasm.

"Oh," Marty finally sighed as she slumped against Honey.

A moment later, Marty pushed herself up into a sitting position. She smiled weakly at Honey, then rose up slightly. Then she lowered herself. At first, Marty's movements were jerky. Then she established a rhythm and bounced on Honey's cock.

Honey again played with Marty's bobbling breasts. She bent her head forward and captured one of Marty's bobbling nipples."

Oh, shit yes!" Marty gasped out when Honey bit down lightly on her nipple.

Again, Honey's crotch and thighs were squirted when Marty had another orgasm. Marty shook and shuddered through the orgasm.

"Marty, I'm Marty I'm about to," Honey hissed urgently.

"Come in me, Honey. Come in me," Marty cried out.

"Ugh, oh God!" Honey cried out as her sperm bubbled rapidly.

Both girls shook and shuddered as Honey's hot spunk filled Marty's pussy. Spurt after spurt shot into Marty's tight hole.

"Ugh, oh yyeess!" Honey gasped out and fell back, exhausted by her orgasm.

"Yyeess," Marty agreed, collapsing on top of Honey.

The two lay, gasping and grunting for a few moments. Then Honey reached both arms up and around, hugging the sweating Marty tightly against her sweaty body. She gently kissed Marty's cheek.

"I, I think I'm in love with you yeah," Honey whispered.

"Better be, 'cause I sure as shit love you," Marty wheezed.

Honey felt their combined juices beginning to seep out of Marty's pussy. She felt their juices trickling over her heavy balls.

"Need scoot up," Honey urged.

"Huh?" Marty asked.

Honey pulled Marty's legs up, causing her semi-erect cock to slide out of Marty's pussy. Wiggling down, and tugging Marty forward, Honey managed to pull Marty's pussy over her face.

"Oh, oh shit," Marty gasped as she knelt over Honey's sucking mouth.

Marty pinched one of her nipples and brought her other hand down. She rubbed her clitoris while Honey's tongue slurped at her puffy, sticky pussy lips.

After another orgasm, Marty wiggled off of the couch and scampered to the small bathroom. She did not bother to close the door as she plopped down on the small commode.

Through the open door, she watched as Honey used her fingers to scoop their juices from her fat balls, her small belly, and her chest. Marty had felt their juices seeping out of her pussy, but had not realized just how much had seeped out of her.

Now, as she urinated, she could feel just how stretched her pussy was. Marty actually giggled, thinking that out of all the partners she'd had, the one that had filled her the best, the one that had fucked her the best had been a girl.

She patted her pussy dry, then washed her hands. Returning to the room, she smiled when Honey slowly swiveled to sit up.

"Man!" Honey said.

"Yeah," Marty agreed, sitting next to Honey.

"Want some ice cream?" Honey asked.

Marty looked up at Honey. Then she giggled. A moment later, Honey giggled too. Then the two girls were convulsing in laughter, but neither one knew what was so funny.

They did not go for ice cream. Marty kissed Honey softly, lovingly. Then she gently pulled Honey on top of her. She spread her legs wide, urging Honey to slide her cock into her.

Having already come twice, Honey was able to last a while. She drove herself into Marty's sloppy pussy, causing squelching sounds as her cock pistoned, in and out.

"Oh, Honey, Oh Honey, God," Marty cried out, her legs winding around Honey's waist.

"Man!" Honey grunted and again, her semen jetted out forcefully.

Then, Honey pulled one of the blankets down and covered them. They slept, Honey's chest against Marty's naked back, her small hand underneath Marty's heavy breasts.

Michael and Ida woke to the smells of coffee. When the fog of sleep had left their heads, they could hear the sounds of two girls chattering and giggling.

"Let me go make sure they don't burn down the house," Ida smiled, kissing Michael.

She pulled a satin robe around her nude body, then slid her feet into slippers.

"Good morning, girls," Ida smiled, seeing Marty operating a coffee press, Honey at the stove.

"Good morning," Honey smiled.

She excitedly pointed to the sizzling, spattering cast iron skillet. Ida peered in at the five lumps of dough that floated in the hot oil.

"I'm make us bunch of beignets," Honey said.

"Do you deliver?" Ida teased, seeing that it was just after seven in the morning.

"And Marty making us that coffee," Honey continued.

"It does smell good," Ida said.

She kissed Honey on the cheek. Then she gently patted Marty's shoulder.

"Okay, I'm going back to bed," Ida said.

Honey flipped the frying treats, getting both sides golden brown. Then, she dumped the finished cakes into a paper bag, dumped a handful of powdered sugar into the bag, gripped the mouth of the bag and shook the bag vigorously.

At the table, both girls whistled as they tried to pick up the steaming hot beignets. Then they whistled as they tried to bite the far too hot treats. Scalding hot coffee was used to try to wash the hot bites down.

"Man, Honey! This is great!" Marty gasped out, hurriedly biting into her beignet.

"Uh huh," Honey agreed.

When there was a soft knock at their door, Ida hurriedly pulled her robe on again. She smiled at Michael as Michael wiggled into his boxer shorts.

"Guess it's my fault," Ida said. "I asked if they delivered. Come in!"

Honey and Marty came in, carrying a cookie sheet. There were two plates of sugar covered beignets and two mugs of hot coffee. Both girls smiled as they served the breakfasts.

"And we going clean it all up; don't worry 'bout that," Honey assured her father as she and Marty scampered out of the bedroom.

"Um, love this coffee," Ida praised.

"Hmm," Michael agreed.

Honey and Marty did clean up the kitchen; Honey had a habit of wiping everything down as she went along, so clean-up was quick. Then, they went down the stairs again.

They kissed for a few moments, then both girls wiggled out of their clothing again. Honey pulled the blanket over them again and lay on her left side. Marty lay on her left side and wiggled back until her buttocks came in contact with Honey's hard cock.

"Ugh! Oh yes," Marty grunted as Honey's cock slid into her wet pussy from behind.

Honey's cock was too short for them to do much more than short little jabs against one another. Soon, they became frustrated. Then Honey pulled Marty onto her knees. Kneeling behind her, Honey drove her cock into Marty's welcoming pussy.

Within moments, both girls were slamming against each other, their bodies making loud slapping sounds. Then both girls stiffened.

"Ugh! God, man, Marty," Honey grunted.

"Yes, Honey, yes," Marty cried out.

A few moments later, Honey pulled her shrinking cock from Marty's stretched pussy. She then glued her mouth to Marty's pussy and sucked their juices from her girlfriend's pussy.

Satiated, the girls slept again. They both groaned, exhausted when Ida stuck her head into the room and called down that lunch was ready.

On Monday, Marty went to the guidance counselor's office and inquired about the GED program. Mrs. Aucliffe seemed shocked that Marty Reffels, a lackluster student showed any real initiative. She gathered the information and showed Marty what she would need to do.

William Reffels met Honey. Then, he turned on the television, blaring the pre-game show for Monday Night Football. He pulled himself further into his isolation, shutting his daughter out.

Many evenings and nearly every weekend found Marty and Honey together, studying for their GED tests. Even though Honey had a bedroom on the second floor of the home, the basement became their unofficial home. They would study, make love, study, then sleep.

"Okay, we going be taking that test this Saturday," Honey reminded Marty needlessly one Thursday morning. "So, need study real hard."

"Uh huh," Marty groaned.

"Man, what wrong? You ain't feeling good?" Honey asked, noticing that Marty's naturally tanned skin had a slightly pale pallor.

"I don't know," Marty whined.

Then, she lurched for the bathroom. Honey actually cried as her girlfriend threw up into the commode.

"What's wrong?" Ida said gently, standing in the bathroom door.

"I don't know," Marty sobbed out.

"Ida you help her," Honey demanded, sobbing.

Ida smiled softly as she crouched down. She hummed softly, soft soothing sounds as Marty gave yet another heave.

"Okay, its okay, you're okay," Ida hummed when Marty finally sat back onto her heels.

Ida wet a facecloth and cleaned Marty's sweating face. Then, Ida sat on her own heels and looked Marty in the eye.

"Okay, I am sure you two of been, um, making love down here," Ida said directly. "But you have been using protection, right?"

"I'm on the...oh, my God, and I haven't been taking them," Marty groaned, then gasped out.

"Okay, well then, I think we might have a little problem on our hands," Ida said grimly.

"What you mean?" Honey asked, still crying.

"Honey, your girlfriend's pregnant," Ida said.

"She is?" Honey asked, beautiful eyes wide.

"So, now we've got some decisions to make," Ida said, getting to her feet.

"I'm keeping it," Marty declared, hands going to her still flat belly.

"Hmm? And how are you going to provide for it? Care for it? Martina, babies are not cheap," Ida said gently.

"I don't care; I'm not getting an abortion," Marty said firmly.

"Well, no, but after birth? You could put it up for adoption," Ida pointed out.

"My baby? You want me..." Marty gasped, horrified.

"Martina, it's not what I want. It's what's best for the baby," Ida said, pulling Marty to the couch.

"I, we raise it together; it my baby too," Honey declared.

"That's wonderful," Ida smiled. "Uh, and you'll pay for the hospital bills with...?"

"I get a job me," Honey decided.

"Sweetheart, I've lived here all my life," Ida said gently. "I can tell you; Myndee is not exactly bursting with opportunities. And you are not going to be able to support you, a baby, and a girlfriend on what Walmart pays, hear?"

Ida softly kissed Marty's cheek. She then got to her feet.

"You two get ready for school," she said. "We'll talk more this afternoon, okay?"

"Shit!" Marty said as she and Honey drove to school. "Didn't even have time make us our coffee!"

Between home and school were a few convenience stores. Neither Marty nor Honey were in any mood to chance drinking convenience store coffee though. So, both were quite grumpy as they struggled through their morning.

Ida was seated at the kitchen table, pad, calculator, and pen in front of her. She smiled softly and had the two girls sit down at the table.

"Okay, so, let's say, you get a job at the Pak N' Sak," Ida began.

"Ah! Man! Marty, that it!" Honey declared.

"What it, damn it, got me talking like a coon ass. What's it?" Marty asked.

"Coffee! We didn't want us none that Pak N' Sak coffee no," Honey said excitedly. "And I do them beignets!

Ida found her pad and calculator being wrested out of her hands. Marty used Honey's cell phone to look up prices while Honey scribbled out what she believed they would need.

"And that bug place closed down other week, remember that?" Honey asked.

"Couple months ago, Honey," Marty laughed at Honey's odd sense of time.

"Know what I mean yeah, don't be like that," Honey groused. "And ain't nobody been by see nothing 'bout it neither."

"Girls! GIRLS!" Ida called out as both Honey and Marty raced down the stairs to their basement. "We still have to...never mind."

'Zydeco Coffee' opened two months after Marty and Honey had passed their GEDs. Honey's mother had left Honey her jewelry and after careful consideration and some praying, Honey used the jewelry as collateral for a loan.

"Have you had your Zydeco Coffee today?" began popping up on small signs around Myndee.

The small signs began popping up two weeks before the grand opening of Zydeco Coffee. The owner of the building that had housed LR Exterminators was only too happy to rent out the empty building; each day it stood vacant cost him more and more money.

"Beg net? What's a beg net?" their first customer asked as she stood in front of the counter.

"Ben yay," Marty smiled. "It is a delicious hot doughnut with powdered sugar. You get three beignets and an average cup of coffee for five ninety nine."

"What the hey; I'll do ten extra crunches today," the woman said. "Give me that."

"One order," Honey called out just as Marty finished preparing the coffee.

"Thanks, Sweetheart," Marty smiled, taking the paper bag through the window that separated counter from kitchen.

"That, give me whatever she just had," their second customer demanded, sniffing the air appreciatively.

The small signs coupled with word of mouth had a line forming out the door before their first hour of business had ticked off the clock. Honey and Marty had it timed perfectly; Honey's beignets would be ready just as Marty had finished pressing the coffee.

At the end of their first day, both girls were too exhausted to shower. But they both complained about how the other smelled. So, exhausted or not, Marty and Honey crammed into the small shower to wash the smells of coffee, hot oil, and sweat from their bodies.

"Oops, I dropped the soap," Marty teased, bending over.

The hot water had somewhat revived her. And, seeing Honey, beautiful red hair wet, clinging to her had made Marty's nipples harden, her pussy moisten.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,086 Followers