Zydeco Coffee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here, I get that for you," Honey said, sliding her hard cock into Marty's pussy from behind.

"That ain't where my soap at no," Marty grunted, bracing her hands against the wall.

In the morning, Marty woke up, finding herself alone for the first time in many months. She felt around on the soft, comfortable couch for her lover, but did not find her.

Marty realized, she did not like waking alone.

Upstairs, in the kitchen, Honey finished preparing hot oatmeal, with plenty of raisins and pecans and honey stirred in to the porridge. Her father watched as Honey smiled widely while preparing breakfast.

"Now, I know you don't like cooking that much," Michael asked.

"Well, when I'm doing it for my Marty? I love it me," Honey declared.

"Do you love it when you're doing it for me?" Ida teased Michael.

"No. Whether it's for you, or me, or the queen of England, it's still a pain in the ass," Michael said.

"I don't like being by myself," Marty snapped, entering the kitchen. "You. You don't leave me like that no more, hear?"

"Baby, got make us breakfast," Honey apologized.

The four of them ate the hearty, far too sweet breakfast. Then Honey and Marty raced to get ready for their second day of work.

"They're either overly enmeshed with one another..." Michael started to say.

"Or, they're very much in love," Ida finished.

By the end of the first week, the loan had been repaid. Word of mouth had lines in front of the door before six a.m., when Marty would reach up, flick the light switch on, then unlock the front door.

"Y'all need be open on Sunday, hear?" a customer complained. "Right after church? This would be just perfect."

But when Honey Bee, a local on-air celebrity from 92.9 KITN, the kitten that roars sang the praises of 'what has to be the best coffee I ever tasted,' Honey had to make a frantic call to Ida to run to the grocery store; they were almost out of everything.

Ida arrived, saw the two or three hundred people milling about in a downpour and shook her head in disbelief. She parked behind the small building and knocked on the rear entrance.

"Man! That the last of it yeah," Honey said, grabbing the bags out of Ida's hand.

"Coffee! Please tell me she's got coffee," Marty said, sticking her head in the small window.

"Four bags," Ida assured Marty.

Ida stood and watched as Honey mixed a batch of dough with practiced ease. She watched through the window as Marty handled the impatient customers with humble charm.

"But it's raining," one woman snapped at Marty, as if Marty could control the weather.

"Yes ma'am. Think how many people there'd be if it wasn't raining," Marty agreed.

"Order up," Honey yelled and a small cheer broke out.

"Bye," Ida said.

"Love you," both Honey and Marty called out, swinging into their ballet of service again.

At the end of their first month, after all expenses had been paid, including the nine times Ida had been called to make emergency runs to the grocery store, Marty and Honey stared at each other in disbelief.

"Eleven thousand, eight hundred and fifty two dollars and ninety one cents?" Marty verified.

"That what it say," Honey agreed.

"And if we was open on Sunday; everybody keep saying we need be open on Sunday," Marty mused.

"Then when we going sleep?" Honey asked, almost angrily.

"Girls," Michael interrupted. "Why not hire some help?"

"I mean, what are you two going to do when Marty has the baby?" Ida asked.

Honey and Marty looked again at the dollar amount, then silently communicated. Their eyes passed their thoughts back and forth, then they both nodded in agreement.

"Okay, but I ain't giving them no recipe," Honey said.

"Then you just mix it up and tell them what they got to add to it," Marty agreed.

"That was...interesting," Michael said as the two girls dashed downstairs.

"Told you; they're in love. Now, think you and me can do that? Ida asked.

Michael and Ida stared at each other for a long moment. Then Michael smiled.

"Oh, all right, we'll make love," he said.

"That wasn't what I was thinking!" Ida laughed. "But, okay."

"What were you thinking?" Michael asked, kissing her.

"Was thinking, uh, we've been engaged now for five months, but uh, ever plan on maybe setting a date?" Ida said, allowing him to lead her to the stairs.

"Tomorrow," Michael said, entering their bedroom.

"Tomorrow? We can't get married tomorrow! I still have to find my dress, oh! And Honey and Marty; they're going be my bridesmaids. Them and Kristi. Sweetheart, I know you don't like her, but she's my maid of honor and..."Ida exclaimed.

"No. We'll set the date tomorrow," Michael said, unbuttoning his shirt.

"Oh. Ha-ha, that's not funny, Michael," Ida said, turning and leaving the bedroom.

Honey and Marty hired three teenagers. Debbie Atkins was a heavy-set girl who claimed she love to cook. Frankie Franklin was a hulking young African-American youth. Beth Collier was a cute, bubbly blonde that had boundless energy.

"So, why's it Zydeco Coffee and not Zydeco Coffee and doughnuts?" Beth asked as Marty showed her how to operate the coffee press.

"Them people charge by the letter," Honey said, looking through the window at the counter.

"I was thinking same thing," Frankie laughed. "Man! This hairnet? Making my head sweat."

Their first afternoon off, Honey and Marty went to Dr. Ubelhauser for Marty's first check-up. The handsome young doctor had a warm, friendly smile, warm, friendly eyes, and a gentleness that made both Marty and Honey trust him.

Both smiled happily when Dr. Ubelhauser pronounced mother and baby to be in good health.

Their first morning off, even though they could have slept late, Honey and Marty were up, cooking breakfast. Then they went with Ida and Ida's cousin Kristi Campbell to select bridesmaid dresses.

Seeing Ida as she tried on her wedding gown, Honey and Marty looked at each other. Silently, they communicated, their eyes filling with tears.

"I love you yeah," Marty finally said.

Dr. Michael Henry Fullilove and Ida Helmsley Campbell married April second and went to Cozumel, Mexico for their honeymoon. Michael started off the marriage on a sour note when he declared that the college's Spring Break being scheduled at the same time was 'just a happy coincidence.' That would have been fine, had he said it just that one time. But as the champagne flowed, he repeated the statement over and over.

"So glad it's convenient," Ida snapped when Michael again reminded Ida's mother that Spring Break and their honeymoon was occurring at the same time.

"Daddy, need be quiet yeah," Honey whispered.

"Guess what? DJ says he's got a Wayne Toups," Marty excitedly told Honey.

"Ooh, I like him. He got any Lynn August? Oh! Oh, or Dennis Ourbe?" Honey asked, allowing herself to be dragged to the dance floor.

"Now, no burning down the house while we're gone," Michael drunkenly ordered Honey and Marty while Ida tried to drag him toward the car.

Honey and Marty put all the gifts into the trunk of Marty's car, then drove over to Zydeco Coffee. They sat and watched as Beth cheerfully prepared a cup of coffee, watched as Frankie smiled, pushing out an order of beignets.

Satisfied that the business was running smoothly, Marty and Honey drove home.

In their basement, Honey put on a Dennis Ourbe & The Benders cd. She and Marty danced around the large room, looking into each other's eyes.

When the cd started again, Honey bent and softly kissed Marty's beautiful lips. She then helped Marty out of the snug bridesmaid gown.

Marty lay on the couch and played with her pussy while watching Honey undress. Then, when Honey approached the couch, hard cock bobbling, Marty reached out and grabbed Honey's cock.

"Mm," both Honey and Marty moaned when Marty took Honey into her mouth.

Marty continued to rub herself while she sucked and stroked Honey's meat. Honey reached down and began to pinch and twist Marty's hard nipples.

"Mmph!" both Marty and Honey grunted in orgasm.

Marty held the last few spurts of Honey's semen in her mouth. Then, when Honey lowered herself to lay on top of Marty, the two kissed, sharing Honey's semen.

"Ooh!" both girls groaned when Honey's renewed erection slid into Marty's pussy.

*.*

The honeymoon between Dr. and Mrs. Fullilove started on a sour note. By the time the flight from Little Rock, Arkansas landed in Atlanta, Georgia for the Fullilove couple to catch their connecting flight to Mexico, Dr. Fullilove was suffering the effects of alcohol withdrawal.

By the time they landed in Mexico, Dr. Fullilove was drunk on airplane champagne. To the flight attendant, to fellow passengers, Michael bragged about Ida's oral skills, informed all that 'the carpet matches the drapes' and bragged that he was nearly twice her age.

Alcohol was plentiful at their resort and Michael imbibed quite heavily. On Thursday afternoon, Michael woke Ida from a nap, an embarrassed hotel maid in tow.

"Hey, Ida!" Michael drunkenly declared. "Carmen here? Says for a hundred bucks, she'll fuck both of us. What you say?"

"Carmen," Ida snapped.

"Eh, Amiga? It Anna," the maid said.

"Anna, please leave," Ida snapped.

The maid gratefully fled. Ida got up, made a pot of very strong coffee, woke the now slumbering Michael and made him drink the coffee.

"My son, EXCUSE ME, my DAUGHTER makes a much better cup of coffee," Michael snickered.

"Listen up, Dr. Michael Henry Fullilove..." Ida growled furiously.

"Oh oh, I'm in trouble," Michael giggled. "She used my full name."

"You touch one more drop of alcohol? I will get a divorce the minute we get back to Myndee. Do you hear me?" Ida now screamed.

Michael stared at the beautiful young woman in shock. But, even in his alcohol fogged brain, he could tell that she meant every word of it. He promised that he would not drink any more alcohol. He was very contrite and apologized profusely for his stupidity.

After another nap, Michael woke up, alcohol withdrawal making him shake. Then he became resentful of his new wife. How dare she make demands of him? She was little more than a college drop-out. A beautiful, sexy college drop-out, but a drop-out all the same.

Marty and Honey were at work when Ida walked in. Marty squealed happily, which brought Honey to the small window. Honey too squealed happily at the sight of her step-mother.

Then both girls saw that Ida was not smiling. Tearfully, she informed them that she was leaving them, leaving Michael, leaving Myndee, Arkansas.

There was an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting that met every Tuesday and Thursday night in the university chapel. A very nervous Michael entered, looked around at the strangers, and found a seat.

An older man asked him if he'd like a cup of coffee and Michael agreed.

"Billy," the man said.

"I uh, I'm Doctor..." Michael said.

"We uh, we're not into titles around here," Billy interrupted. "Okay? I'm actually lieutenant William Browning with the Clarkston County Sheriff's office. But, here? I go by Billy."

"Michael," Michael said.

"So, Michael, this your first meeting?" Billy asked.

"I uh, yeah. I mean, I kind of had a problem with it in college. Vodka mostly. Well, vodka and amphetamines. But what college kid doesn't, huh?" Michael admitted. "Saw it was really getting to be a problem so said 'This is it, no more' and haven't touched the stuff in twenty years."

"So, what happened?" Billy asked. "Know it hasn't been twenty years since your last drink. Your hands are shaking too much."

"Got married. Someone put a glass of champagne in my hand and..." Michael admitted.

"It's the first drink gets you drunk," Billy nodded.

*.*

In the summertime, Zydeco Coffee hit a small slump. The heat and humidity conspired against many people buying piping hot coffee, piping hot doughnuts. And, the novelty of a new business in a small town had also worn off slightly. So, instead of clearing nine to eleven thousand every month, Honey and Marty were down to six to nine thousand a month in profits.

Still, Marty and Honey hired two more employees; Marty was due at any moment. Becky Drummel was a pudgy African-American girl that had an infectious giggle. And Andy Percy was a red headed, freckle faced geek with thick glasses. He took one look at Beth Collier and was instantly smitten. The bubbly blonde blushed, but smiled and told the stammering young man she hoped they'd work together a lot.

June third, Marty groaned. Her groan woke Honey.

"Baby, you okay?" Honey asked.

"Baby's fine. Momma ain't," Marty groaned again.

They were now in the living room; the basement steps becoming too hard for the heavily pregnant girl to travel up and down comfortably.

"Daddy," Michael heard, interrupting a dream of the beautiful Ida.

He had contacted her, through her mother. He had told her that he was now attending Alcoholics Anonymous meetings, now realized he had a problem.

"I am glad you're getting the help you need," had been Ida's response.

"Daddy, baby's coming," Honey whimpered.

"All right," Michael smiled a reassuring smile. "Be right there. Get Mommy dressed, oh, and put some clothes on, huh? Don't need be wandering around the hospital in your nightie, okay?"

Michael silently told the dream Ida he'd see her again. Then he dressed, brushed his teeth and put on his shoes.

"Daddy!" Honey cried up the stairs.

"Coming, I'm coming," Michael called back.

At Conway Medical Center, Marty was admitted quickly; the contractions were coming less than three minutes apart. Dr. Ubelhauser was already on premises; his younger sister was also in the maternity ward, having given birth to her first child.

Michael ambled down to the cafeteria and sent Ida a text message, letting her know she was about to become a step-grandmother. Then he remembered to send William Reffels a text message.

When William had met Honey, he was surprised to find out that Honey really did exist. Then, he was disgusted, watching his daughter's affections for the attractive young woman.

His daughter's pregnancy pushed William further into his shell of beer, NASCAR, football.

The last three months, William had not spoken to, nor seen his only child. As far as William was concerned, Marty had simply disappeared.

"About to be a grandfather?" William asked his silent phone. "Huh?"

The word 'grandfather' woke William from his fog. He uncoiled his stiff, sore body, got to shaky legs, then staggered into his bathroom.

While William was scraping several day's growth from his sunken face, Michael was not enjoying his cafeteria cup of coffee. But, he did have to admit, it was better coffee than Kevin made. Kevin was a chronic relapser that attended the Chapel AA meetings. He simply could not, or would not grasp the concept of 'If you don't drink, you won't get drunk.' And he made terrible coffee.

"So, what's the latest?" Ida asked.

"You, you're here," Michael stammered. "You came."

"Hey, I'm about to be a grandma," Ida smiled tightly. "Grandma, not step grandma."

"Oh my God, and I'm about to be a grandpa," Michael realized.

"You really hurt me," Ida said, sitting down next to Michael in the hard plastic seats.

"I know. And I am so, so sorry for that," Michael said. "And I know, just saying 'sorry' doesn't make up for any of it."

"What happened, Michael? One minute, I've got the man of my dreams, I just couldn't be any happier, the perfect wedding, and then all of a sudden it just all comes apart," Ida asked.

"I, I didn't, I thought I could control it," Michael admitted. "I didn't know I was, I am an alcoholic. I didn't know about the phenomena of craving that happens when I take so much as one drop of alcohol. At the wedding? I had a glass of champagne. And it just snowballed from there."

Two and a half hours later, William, Michael, and Ida sat. They sat. And waited. At six forty one a.m., Ida left briefly and both William and Michael agreed, she was one beautiful woman.

"You get another chance with that? Hold on. Better hold on with both hands, Buddy," William advised.

"Plan to," Michael agreed.

Thirty minutes later, Ida bustled in, carrying three cups and three bags from Zydeco Coffee.

"And that. That's why I love you," Michael laughed at the pleased expression on Ida's face.

His declaration made her satisfied smile widen.

"What is this?" William asked.

"Huh?" both Ida and Michael asked.

"Mm! Damn, that's a good cup of coffee!" William said.

"Oh! I'm sorry. Y'all can't have that up here. I'm going have confiscate them doughnuts, hear?" a nurse said, seeing the purple, green and gold lettering on the bags.

"Be a fight on your hands too, sister," Ida smiled.

"Seriously, Mr. Reffels, you've not heard of Zydeco Coffee?" Michael asked.

"Told you, call me William. Yeah, I've seen them signs," William said.

"Your Marty owns half of it," Ida informed the man.

"She what?" William gasped, almost spitting out the bite of beignet.

While William was digesting the fact that his 'irresponsible pregnant high school drop-out' daughter was actually half-owner in a successful business, Honey and Marty were sobbing in relief, in joy. They looked down at the scrunched up bundle in Marty's arms and marveled.

"It's a boy," Marty said.

"It's a boy," Honey agreed.

Then Honey grew fearful. Her green eyes looked into Marty's blue eyes.

"Marty, what are we going do. What we know about boys, huh?" Honey asked.

"What you going do is go tell your daddy he a grandpa," Marty said.

"Ida!" Honey squealed, seeing her step-mother waiting in the hall.

"Honey!" Ida squealed, getting to her feet.

The two women hugged. Ida playfully tugged at the cap Honey wore.

"Look like a doctor," Ida teased.

"William Michael Fullilove-Reffels," Honey said. "Seven pounds, three ounces, twenty inches, all ten fingers and all ten toes."

"It's a boy?" Michael said, getting to his feet.

"It's a boy?" William asked.

"Daddy, I don't know, Marty and me? What we know 'bout boys?" Honey asked her father.

"I do, I know about boys," William said. "Me and Michael? We'll take that boy out, show him how fish and hunt and scratch."

"Well, someone's going have show Michael how do all that stuff," Ida laughed.

Ida moved back into the Fullilove home, to 'help take care of the baby.' She slept in what had been Honey's room before Honey and Marty began dating.

Two weeks into her staying in the Fullilove home, she stripped off her clothes, padded across the hall and slipped into her husband's bed. Neither Ida nor Michael said anything as they joined together.

William went out, bought a football, a baseball, and a radio controlled NASCAR model car for his grandson. He began to make a habit of stopping by the Fullilove home on his way home from work.

Honey returned to work two weeks after the birth of Willie. At three months, Marty approached Honey with the idea of finding a day-care center; she was going out of her mind just sitting in the basement, waiting on her lover to come home.

"Uh, really?" Ida shrilled. "A day care? Uh, what am I? Oh, that's right, I'm just the baby's grandmother, that's all."

"But Ida, you already doing too much," Honey said.

"Michael! Come talk some sense into your daughter!" Ida screamed up the stairs.

"I'll try, but you know I haven't had much luck with that," Michael agreed, trotting down the stairs.

*.*

The Thursday night that Michael was to pick up his one year chip, Ida kissed him softly and told him she was proud of him. Then she showed him the pee stick with the little plus sign.

"A, you, you're..." Michael stammered.

"Uh huh, Daddy," Ida giggled. "We're pregnant."

Downstairs, Honey and Marty were showering off a day's work. They were planning to go with Ida and Michael to the Chapel AA meeting, to watch Michael get his one year chip. Even though the air-conditioning was running at full blast, they showered with the door of the bathroom open, in case Willie woke from his nap.