Zydeco Coffee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oops, damn, dropped that soap again," Marty teased, bending over, bracing her hands against the shower wall.

"Damn, here, I help you find it," Honey said, lining her hard cock with Marty's splayed pussy.

"Man!" Marty grunted as Honey's fat cock filled her.

"What you think Ida and Daddy going say we tell them you pregnant again?" Honey groaned as she pistoned in and out of her lover's wet pussy.

THE END.

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment.

I thank you sincerely for reading my stories. I especially thank those that leave comments, good and bad. And those that take the time to rate my stories.

I do read comments. I do not, however, read emails. Of the few that I had read in the past, most were hateful, hurtful messages. So, now, I simply delete them without reading them. You have any comments to make? Leave them here so that we can all enjoy your words.

Dr. Gabriel Ubelhauser is a character from 'Lipstick Prints on the Window' in the Incest/Taboo category.

Have a sweet day.