The Golems

Story Info
Young sorceress learns her lessons the hard way.
2.2k words
4.51
5.1k
7

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 09/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cjeffries
cjeffries
112 Followers

Author's Note: I originally wrote this one back in 2008; it's been cleaned up and expanded a bit for publication in 2021. It's actually one of my favorites of the stories I've written, but I have no idea how to tag it: f-self, golem/f, golem/magic/f? [shrugs] Hope you enjoy!

----------

The sorceress stepped back, dusting her hands and examining the evening's effort with a critical eye. Her assistant, nearly ready to be examined for admission to the Order, continued to chip at the rock from her perch.

"That's enough, Celia," said the elder of the pair. "They're just golems; they don't need to be shaped perfectly. Though I dare say you've done an excellent job with this one's facial features. Your stone sculpting is improving."

"Thank you, Sister." Celia leaned back and mopped her brow with her sleeve, resting on the floating disc she had conjured. Making nine-foot-tall golems involved a lot more stone than usual, but also meant that working on the head was tougher. Unless you could levitate.

They had carved three golems that month out of an ebony-colored stone that Celia's teacher had come into possession of. It had the look and feel of polished marble, but there was a softness to the material that made it devilishly hard to work with; just a touch too much force behind the hammer, and bang! There went the arm you'd spent all morning carving. By this point, they had carved enough material for four or five golems, but it took the first week or so for Celia to really get the hang of working with the stone.

"Shall I carve the runes, while I'm up here?"

"No, I'll do it magically. It's critical that they be shaped correctly, since the golem's purpose is contained within the runes. If you slipped up with that chisel of yours, at best we'd have a useless statue on our hands, and at worst... well, the Queen would not be very happy, let's just leave it at that. Go clean yourself up and start working on your lessons. I need you to be ready tomorrow to assist me in casting the animation spell."

"Yes, Sister."

Later that evening, Celia sat in her tiny closet of a chamber and tried to read the animation spell's incantation for a third time. It's no use, she thought, I can't concentrate in here. I'm going down to the lab to try and focus. Packing up her spellbook and grabbing the tiny winged creature she had carved to practice animating, Celia walked down the long spiral staircase towards the magical workshop.

She was surprised to find the workshop dark and cold, half-expecting to see her teacher there finishing up the golems. "Light," she said, waving her hand and causing dozens of candles to spring to life all around the workshop. Crossing to the center of the room, she threw a pile of kindling into the fire pit, and with another word, lit it on fire. Several minutes later a roaring fire cut the chill of the basement and began to warm the stone floor.

The three black stone golems stood silently where they had been left, arranged in a loose semi-circle. Celia walked over to them, running a hand over the amazingly smooth stone and appraising her own work. Her carving had improved; she winced at the 'scar' that the first golem bore across his cheek. Celia noticed the runes carved into the foreheads of each of the three golems, obviously her teacher's handiwork. She made a mental note to look up what ΣΕΞ signified in the magical dictionary; the Sister had been oddly cagey about their purpose, saying only that they were "a present" for the Queen.

It was a strange time for her teacher to have called it a night. Celia had put away the carving tools and swept the floor of stone dust before she left. Since then, her teacher had apparently drawn the two concentric circles around the golems that would form a magic circle to contain them, but didn't inscribe the protective runes to activate the circle. No matter; no one else had access to the workshop and Celia was fairly certain that the golems were not meant to be deadly or even particularly dangerous.

Celia laid her spellbook down on one of the large wooden tables. She flipped it open to the page with the summoning invocation and laid it flat, setting the winged figurine on the table just behind the book so she could read the invocation and focus on the figurine at the same time. Closing her eyes and taking a deep breath, she calmed herself internally and began to draw energy into her hands. Her eyes fluttered open and fell upon the magical recipe, and as she read the words aloud she reached forward with her hands and gestured towards the bird-like statue. A faint blue glow appeared around the figure, then disappeared.

The statue failed to move, remaining frustratingly stone-like on the desk.

"Damn!" exclaimed Celia. She snatched the bird off the desk and ran her fingers over the runes. Despite her teacher's criticism, ΦΛΥ matched the drawing in her spellbook exactly; she was sure she'd carved it correctly. Her teacher had drilled the pronunciation of the spell's verbal components into her over and over again. Maybe it was just a lack of power? Maybe she should start a new figure, something simpler like a snake.

Celia evoked a chair and threw herself backwards into the cushion of energy. She didn't have time to carve a new figurine; she'd be up half the night just polishing it, and then there wouldn't be enough time to practice invoking before the sun rose and her teacher would want to start the ritual. She had to try raising more energy, and the only thing that came to mind was... no, that was a bad idea.

Once, in a fit of frustration at Celia's inability to channel enough power into her spells, Celia's teacher had taught her that sexual activity was one of the most direct ways to tap into a whole lot of power all at once. Celia blushed just thinking about that lesson, but it might be worth a shot. No one was going to come down here except maybe the Sister, and what would she have to complain about?

Celia leaned back and opened her legs slightly, the magical chair accommodating her new position. A snap of her fingers made her clothes disappear, and with wave of her other hand the fire pit roared a little stronger. The warmth of the fire seemed to spread through her body as she slipped one finger down between her legs and lightly played at the folds. The leftover magical energy on her hands gave her an extra tingle as her fingers brushed lightly over one nipple, and her other hand dipped inside as Celia began to warm up and play with herself more earnestly.

The magical energy in her body began to mount. One finger inside turned to two, then three; the hand that teased and flicked began to grasp and pinch. Celia's head fell back as her hips bucked forward, cushioned and held by the magic recliner of her own devising. A faint blue glow surrounded her body, and the crackling sound of the energy building became palpable. Eyes tightly shut and fingers working in a blur, Celia tossed her head from side to side as her mouth fell open. Unconsciously, she began to mumble the words she had been studying. Magic symbols formed in her mind and quickly blurred as another bolt of pleasure flew through her body. Celia masturbated furiously in a haze of mystic and sexual energy, feeling her orgasm building.

Celia's legs went rigid as she thrust her fingers into herself one final time. Brightly glowing symbols manifested themselves in her vision and she came, hard, a flash of blue light appearing all around her as she screamed out the final syllable of the incantation.

A smile fixed on her lips, Celia's eyes fluttered open and she relaxed into the magical couch. She blinked a few times, and the world came back into focus -- and there was the bird statue, slowly flying in a circle around the desk. "I did it!" she yelled, partially in disbelief. She sprang up out of the chair, almost losing her balance on shaky legs, and staggered over to the desk. Sure enough, the piece of stone had taken on life and was gliding around. Is it... singing? she thought, although it was hard to tell with the ringing in her ears. That sound... is like stone rubbing on stone. I wonder if the wings are making that noise? Wait, that's not coming from the bird, it's--

A warm, smooth hand fell on each of Celia's shoulders. She spun around, leaning back against the desk, and looked up into the golem's once-dark eye sockets, now glowing with a sparkling blue light. Though the statue had been impressive before, Celia found her breath taken away by the 'live' golem. Huge muscles that Celia herself had carved rippled underneath its marbled skin. The softness of the material was reflected in the lines of the creature's body, and as Celia's eyes drifted down its torso towards its waist, her mouth opened slightly and she gasped.

There, just below her eye level, hung an immense, and very erect, stone phallus. Suddenly, the golems' runes made sense to Celia, and so did the idea of offering this trio as a "gift" to the Queen.

But where was the harm in giving them a test run first?

Celia reached out with her hand and wrapped it around the golem's stone cock. There was a warmth that she had not felt earlier, but the rock-solid weight and smoothness was still evident. The golem's expression, carved in stone as it was, remained fixed, his blue eyes still crackling with energy but making no move as Celia slowly slid her hand up and down the shaft. Curious, and more than a little turned on, she bent over and brought her mouth to the tip of the golem's penis, feeling the texture of the stone with her lips and playing out her tongue to flick across the tip and underside. The golem slid smoothly into her mouth, stretching her lips around the wide shaft but never feeling too large or too wide.

The sensation was amazing to Celia as she swallowed more and more of the creature. The head of its shaft poked at the entrance to her throat, and without even thinking she pressed further, taking him deep into her mouth and accommodating his size easily. Already wet from having collected all that energy by herself earlier, Celia was surprised to feel herself quickly building up to another orgasm. In fact, she could feel something smooth and wet gliding over her sex, but as she reached down with a hand she found nothing there. As she pulled the golem's cock out of her throat, her tongue ran along the underside of the shaft, and Celia felt a spark in her loins as if another tongue had similarly slid over her clitoris.

Tentatively, she took the golem back in, and groaned as she felt her pussy slowly filled in return. Sinking down, she marveled at the feeling of the hot stone slipping deep into her throat and her incorporeal lover's hips resting up against her own. Celia took a breath and began to work back and forth on the golem's phallus, soaking it with her saliva and wrapping an arm around the golem's waist for support. Flashes of light exploded behind her eyes as she sped up, overwhelmed by the feeling of her mouth and her cunt being stuffed at the same time, pleasantly stretched and perfectly full. Taking the smooth stone cock in her mouth even deeper, she began to fuck her own throat with the creature, silencing her moans and frantically racing towards her peak.

Just when she thought she wouldn't be able to keep up the pace any longer, the stone in her mouth pulsed, and the phantom cock fucking her twitched in tandem. A blast of hot liquid shot out of both cocks, coursing down into her belly and seeming to splash against the back of her cunt simultaneously. Celia's eyes flew open and she tried in vain to scream against the cock in her throat as her pussy clamped down and an enormous orgasm ripped through her body. Each burst of thick, molten liquid seemed to trigger another shock, setting off another explosion in Celia's head.

Finally, the golem's cock stopped spurting and slid out of Celia's throat. Gasping for breath, her legs went out from under her, but instead of falling, she felt two heavy stone arms wrap themselves around her waist and catch her. The golem in front of her placed his hands under her shoulders, and together the two golems lifted her up effortlessly. Celia, still feeling the aftershocks of the most intense orgasm of her life rattling through her nervous system, was in no shape to fight them as they carried her over towards the magic circle. And when she saw the third golem, having arranged himself on the floor, erection upright and prepared to fulfill the purpose he'd been carved for, she knew she was in for a long night.

cjeffries
cjeffries
112 Followers