Once it Gets Dark

A 6-part Story Series.

Series Info
Young woman is captured and bred by a powerful Elven warrior.
0
197.7k
381
158
155


Started: 03/03/2024

Updated: 04/11/2024

The author is still actively writing this series.

Share this Series
MariadelaO
MariadelaO
261 Followers
Series Introduction

This Series is inspired by BoneMaiden's "Taken by the Sveril"

In a not so far future Germany has started and lost a brutal war against a newly discovered elven race and the women pay the price: As reparations for the war they started, Germany had to grant the elven soldiers the right to breed any unmarried woman of their choosing.

The story is told from the point of view of Anna, a young Linguistics student in Berlin, who gets captured by a powerful elven warrior.

Despite the things he does to her, Anna can't understand why she is so incredibly attracted to the otherworldly soldier. As she struggles to come to terms with her new fate, Anna learns more and more about her captor.

“No, I will not go, mishtz’in. Not before I have fucked and bred you over and over, until you cannot walk for days to come. Not before I have pumped your little body so full of my venom that the only coherent thought you can form will be my name.”

TABLE OF CONTENTS

MariadelaO
MariadelaO
261 Followers