Once It Gets Dark Ch. 03

Story Info
Young woman is captured and bred by a powerful Elven warrior.
3.3k words
4.85
51k
62

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 02/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MariadelaO
MariadelaO
303 Followers

"How are you going to make it up to me?" I breathed, dooming myself.

"Come here and I will show you," his voice was deep with arousal.

I stepped closer to him inhaling his scent as he pulled me into a kiss. His one hand held me tight between my shoulders while his other hand lifted my skirt, his fingers running gently up and up my thigh.

I shivered and let go of the last bit of my resistance. I broke our kiss to help him pull my dress over my head, ignoring the little voice in the back of my mind telling me that I was making a huge mistake.

He started to undo his uniform, swiftly loosening the buckles of the leather straps holding the armor on his broad chest and back in place.

I ran my hands over his muscular arms and marveled at his form, his wide shoulders, all strength and dominance. His green skin was surprisingly soft. At the moment that his arms were not covered by his uniform anymore, I saw, that what had felt like scars, were actually different tattoo-like markings and lines, starting at his wrists, some of them going as high up as his biceps. They were shining in the same bluish glow as the mark on my cheek -- had they been burned into his skin as well?

He placed his armor neatly on the chair where he had hung his weapon belt, and stepped out of his pants.

Just like me, he was completely naked now. And he was a magnificent sight: Tall, athletic and powerful, the body of a warrior. My eyes inadvertently moved down to his erect cock. And I inhaled. I knew, of course, that he was big, I had felt as much when he had been inside of me. But it was still something else to see him in all his glory. He was long and almost as wide as my forearm, thick veins running under the dark olive green skin.

No wonder I was still hurting from last time.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me close. The feeling of his warm skin against mine made a shiver run down my spine. I laid my arms around his neck and kissed him, the softness of his lips and the taste of his breath on mine were so delicious that I really had to hold myself back not to open my mouth to him. He held my body pulled flush against his, one hand on the small of my back, the other on my butt. I loved the feeling of being encaged in his strong arms, a thrilling reminder of the danger he posed.

I kept ignoring the little voice in the back of my head. 'Run,' it begged, while I entwined my fingers in his dark hair, relishing the feeling of the strong warrior who was shivering a little at my touch. His kisses were getting more urgent and he pulled me even tighter against him.

"Are you ready, human?" he whispered against my lips, his voice husky with desire.

I thought that I had never been more ready in my entire life. I wanted him so close to me that no air would be left between us, I wanted him on me, I wanted him in me. I was dripping for him.

"Yes," I replied breathlessly.

He gave me the most dangerous smile, his eyes were black like the deepest night, "Do you want to taste my tongue, now?"

I hesitated for a moment, "No?" I was not able to tell what I did or didn't want anymore.

He gave me an exasperated look that was almost comical.

Then his gaze darkened again, "As you wish, no tongue. It is even better -- this way you will not be able to blame my venom when I make you beg for me."

A rush of heat ran through me at his words. I wanted to feel him so badly that I was at the point of starting to beg right away.

"On the bed, mishtz'in," he said in the tone of somebody who is used to giving orders, hissing the last word in his native language in a way that made my core tingle.

I obeyed, of course. I lay down on my back and he moved on top of me, looking down at me with pure lust burning in his dark eyes. He was beautiful and deadly, with his regal features and high cheek bones, and I was trapped between his strong arms.

And at that moment I almost lost my nerves, the voice in my head screaming at me, to get away as fast as possible -- now. If he wanted, he could hurt me, he could torture me, he could even kill me, and I was utterly defenseless against him.

He must have noticed my fear, because he smiled lazily down at me -- the smile of a predator who knows, that he has already caught his prey, and said, "Do not worry, my sweet, I have promised you pleasure and I keep my word. Besides -- why are you afraid? I have already taken you, I have marked you and I have filled you with my seed."

He used his legs to spread my thighs apart, his hard muscles pushing against my softness made my breath hitch.

His eyes were heavy with desire as he continued, "Of course there are many, many more things that I could do with you, little human, some good, some bad and some terrible, and you could not stop me either way. You will just have to trust me."

He breathed the last words in my ear. I shivered at his apparent amusement. His masculine scent, the warmth of his skin, his weight on me all served to lull me back into my former hazy state of arousal.

"What do you want to do to me?" I whispered, while running my leg up his waist, opening myself more for him.

He inhaled, and a little triumph sparked in my chest at this prove that I affected him, too.

"This," he said softly and took my lower lip between his teeth, gently caressing it with his tongue.

The slight sting of his pointy canines was driving me wild. I was close to opening my mouth so I could taste him, but his lips had already moved down, kissing my jawline, then my neck. I felt his hot breath on my skin, and every other thought was erased from my mind.

With his mouth thus engaged, his hand wandered over my body to my breasts, exploring me while he gently stroked my nipples, inciting me to moan in pleasure as a stream of liquid energy ran through my core right between my legs at his touch.

I hoped he would continue, but his fingers moved on, trailing over my stomach, where he paused and possessively placed his palm as if to feel his child inside of me.

At this moment, the thought that I was carrying the baby of this strong, powerful warrior, that he had taken me and planted his seed deep inside my womb, was making me dizzy with desire for him.

I laid my hand on his, squeezing it against my belly, where his essence had united with mine.

He interrupted his kisses, looking deep into my eyes.

"You were made for me," he said with a hoarse voice, and it sounded like an order. His eyes were pits of darkness, the black engulfing the entirety of them again, from one corner to the other.

"My reward."

"Yes," I breathed -- I had no idea what he was talking about, but at the moment I would have agreed to everything he said.

"I am going to fuck you so good, I will make you have twins," he growled.

I stiffened.

"Is that possible?" I squealed.

The voice in my head was back and active, chiding me, how I could be such an idiot to invite this being of magic in my bed, without having any idea what the consequences might be.

Instead of answering he just laughed.

"I might not even get pregnant," I considered trying to calm myself.

He scoffed amused, "Do you really think so?" His hand was moving down between my thighs.

Trying not to get distracted and ignoring the increasing wetness between my folds, I answered quickly, "Yes, they talk about an eighty percent chance of getting pregnant by the Veril. I mean that is high but there is still a good chance that I am not."

I was babbling, without even knowing myself if I was making sense or not. No matter what, I was in too deep already, my need for him engulfing my whole body and clouding my mind.

"Hmm," he smiled at me with mild interest as his fingers parted my folds and started to play with my clitoris.

I whimpered. The waves of pleasure that his touch unleashed on my senses, were more intense than I could handle at that moment, and I dug my hands into my sheet trying to anchor myself.

"What do you think?" I asked gasping, as I desperately tried to hold on to the last bit of sanity that I had left.

He leaned down to my ear.

"I think it is irrelevant." he whispered.

For a while I got swept away in the sensation of his body over mine.

I was rolling my hips to meet his fingers, my eyes were closed and I could barely whisper my question.

"Why?"

"Because you asked me to stay, and now I will use this whole night to breed you over, and over, until you beg for my seed. And every time this percentage you talked about, will get smaller and smaller."

He marked the melody of his speech by slightly slipping the tip of his finger in and out of me with every word.

"Tell me, my sweet -- what do you think of your chances now?"

My brain was unable to form real words at this point, and he, not having expected an answer anyways, moved his mouth down to my breast, taking my nipple in his mouth, softly caressing it with his tongue, all while his fingers never stopped between my legs.

I had finally lost the ability to form coherent words, my breath was coming in heavy gasps. Nothing mattered anymore besides the feeling of his warm mouth on my nipple, his hand between my legs, his body on mine, his skin against me. The need was driving me crazy, I wanted to feel all of him, I wanted him to take me hard again, make me scream.

When he let go of my breast, I let out a little sound of protest, which he ignored and started to trail kisses down my belly. He placed his hands on my thighs right above my knees to keep my legs spread wide. I got nervous, being so complete opened before him and started to fidget a little bit.

He looked up to me, his expression stern, and tightened his unyielding grip on my legs, making me whimper a little from the pain.

"Hold still," he ordered -- and I obeyed.

His mouth sank between my legs and he flicked my clitoris with his tongue. I let out a gasp, trying really, really hard not to move. Encouraged by my reaction he started licking me, and I thought I was about to explode. His wet, hot tongue, circling my most sensitive spot was unbearable pleasure. I moaned, digging my fingers deeper into the sheets. And then he slipped two fingers into me making me cry out. It was too much, the contrast between the softness of his mouth and his rough, long fingers inside my sore, wet core made me completely lose my mind.

I rolled my hips against him. I was dripping wet and I felt my pleasure building and building. I was going to come any moment now. Desperately I crossed my legs over his wide shoulders, trying to pull him even closer to me.

"Yes, please!" I breathed. I was so close!

But then he stopped and pulled his fingers out of me.

"No!" I protested.

He chuckled, "If you come, it will be with my cock buried deep inside of you."

"Please!" I pleaded once more.

He moved up my body again, and I pulled him into a kiss, licking and sucking his lips, wrapping my whole body around him in desperate need. I could taste myself on him and it drove me crazy.

"Would you open your mouth for me now?" he asked, his voice low and heavy.

"Yes," I gasped. "Anything! You can do anything you want with me!"

"I will, mishtz'in. But first tell me what you want me to do."

I was getting increasingly frustrated, I thought it was pretty clear what I wanted.

"Please!" I begged.

"Please what, Anna?"

My name from his lips sent a jolt through my body.

"Please take me! Make me yours!"

He hooked my right leg over his arm, aligning his cock with my entrance,"Beg again."

"Please! please!" I was close to tears from the frustration.

I tried to grind against him, to make him enter me, but he pulled away just slightly.

He laughed, "Beg again, mishtz'in. And this time like you really mean it."

I pushed my soft body against his hard one, locking my desperate eyes with his, "Please, Ren. Please fuck me, please -- kuchun!" It was the Veril word for 'please', I had just read it an internet post about basic Veril words a couple of days ago.

"Ren, I need... ah!"

He had pushed into me and it felt so good, it also hurt, since he was still too big, and I was so sore from last time. I pressed my eyes shut at the pain letting out a little groan. He paused, giving me a moment to adjust.

"Ready?" his breath was shaky as he looked me deep in the eyes.

I nodded, and he pushed into me. I didn't care about the pain, it was heaven to have him stretching me, filling me, taking me. It was like I was finally whole.

He hissed out something in Veril that sounded like a curse as he sheathed his whole length inside of me.

"Say it again, my sweet," he whispered into my ear. "Speak my language to me."

I dug out the few words, I knew and tried to order them in a way that could somehow make sense -- who would have thought that Linguistics would prove to be a useful field of study after all?

"Mishtz'in Ren, kuchun." I hoped that it meant 'My sweet Ren, please'.

He swallowed, his breath shaky.

"Fuck it," he whispered something to himself in Veril, that I, of course, didn't understand.

And with that he started fucking me -- finally!

I was so ready for him, meeting his hips with mine, kissing him, grinding myself on his massive cock. He flipped us around so that I was on top straddling him now. I paused, a little self conscious.

"What should I do?" I asked him.

He sat up, pulling me into a kiss, pumping deeply up into me again and again, while his lips caressed mine. It was so intimate I felt like my heart was about to break.

"Just move how it feels good to you," he whispered against my mouth.

"But I want it to feel good for you, too," I moaned, feeling my body pull him in deeper.

"Trust me, my sweet," he said pushing into me. "It feels good for me."

He bent me back a little bit and took one of my breasts in his mouth. As he started sucking I felt like I was about to shatter into a thousand peaces. His mouth on me, while he was also so deep inside of me, was indescribable. I started moving, rolling my hips while taking him in deeply, pressing myself against his hard stomach. I started to get a feeling for how to control the lust in my core -- like when I was pleasuring myself, just that this god of a man was a million times better, than my fingers could ever be.

His mouth had left my breast and he was kissing me again, while I was riding his impressive cock.

"You are doing so good, mishtz'in," he breathed heavily, his eyes half closed. "You are all mine now."

And with my orgasm approaching fast, I did feel like I belonged to him, too. He dug his fingers in my butt cheeks pulling me closer, meeting my movements with hard thrusts. His grip hurt but in my current state, feeling his strength just served to arouse me more.

The climax building in my core was growing stronger and stronger until it finally exploded. With a gasp I pushed myself hard against him, taking him all the way inside of me, while I came undone, holding on to him, while my vagina gripped him hard.

He grunted and wrapped his arms around me, one hand pulling the small of my back tight against him, my skin pressed against his, our sweat mixing.

When he stung my soft flesh, it took me by surprise, and I let out a little yelp, but in his tight hold and with the waves of my orgasm still rolling through me, I couldn't move.

I felt the heaviness of his venom in my veins, but this time it just felt ... good. And it seemed like it was the same for him because he whispered a mix of Veril and English words in my ear as he held me close to him.

The venom had reached my brain by then and, like the last time, I felt like I was drunk on lust and love and it was amazing.

He was still holding me tight his chest against mine.

"This is...," I started and broke of, not able to finish my sentence as I got lost in the feeling of his essence running through my blood.

"I know," he breathed into my ear. "You take me so well, my sweet. There is nothing more beautiful than when you are completely at my mercy like this."

While I was still drifting in the feeling of him, he lifted me up a little, like I weighed nothing, and pulled me down again, impaling me hard on his cock. I yelped in surprise and pleasure. He continued, bouncing me on his lap hard and fast, while all I could do was hold on to his shoulders to steady myself.

His pace was increasing more and more until he finally pressed me close to him, and with a curse erupted inside of my womb.

I could feel every spurt of his seed filling me, as he came again and again. His venom in my blood forced my worn out body into another orgasm, it hit me hard, making me pull his seed deep inside of me.

When it was over, I slumped against his shoulders, completely spent and exhausted.

He held me for a moment, breathing heavily, before he sank back onto the bed, pulling me with him, until we came to a rest on our sides, his cock slipping out of me. My body shivered, satisfied at the wetness of his seed running out between my legs, proving how thoroughly he had filled me.

Ren looked at me, my head bedded on his muscular arm. He took a strand of my brown hair between his fingers and played with it, his eyes were soft and golden for once.

"So, did I keep my word, little human?" He purred.

"Fuck you, demon," I replied sleepily, as I felt the utter exhaustion of everything I had endured tonight claiming me.

I was half expecting him to force me to stay awake so he could keep playing with me until the sun came up, like he had threatened before. But he just chuckled as he allowed me to drift off into a deep dreamless sleep.

MariadelaO
MariadelaO
303 Followers