Lusting for Co-worker Pt. 02

Story Info
Sub dom, cheating, office, BDSM.
1k words
4.16
14.1k
3

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pitiless
pitiless
11 Followers

I went home that night with Otto's sperm soaking through my panties. He had sent me another text saying not to shower. I want him to smell me on you and no cumming unless I say!

I got so wet that I had no choice to obey. My body ached for his touch, it was a small miracle that my boyfriend was knocked out when I got home. I sent Otto a picture of my cum filled pussy, letting him know I was all his. The next day at work was horrid, my boss yelled at me for not finishing my tasks and Otto didn't speak to me at all. I sulked at my desk, checking my phone at intervals awaiting his orders. I wouldn't get a chance to be alone with him until lunch time.

I encountered him in the lunch room and I could feel his eyes on me, I wore a tight skirt and see through blouse. It was just the two of us and my wetness was starting to soak my panties and I relished the feeling. I sat next to him, close enough for our legs to touch. He got up and closed the door. He walked back over to me taking off hid black silk tie.

"Get up and bend over!" he demanded.

I jumped up at his request and bent over until my breast were pressed into the table. He stood behind me pressing his erection into my ass. He grabbed my hands roughly tying them tightly behind my back with his tie. He pulled my skirt up to my hips revealing my black lacy thong. He ran his hands over the material and I let out a loud moan, he squeezed my clit and cupped my pussy until I came.

"Naughty girl, who gave you permission to cum."

"Sorry Master," I mumbled as I came down from my high.

He pulled my panties all the way down to my ankles and I instinctively stepped out of them. He picked them up and shoved them in my mouth. I could taste my juices. He stepped behind me again rubbing my bare ass cheeks with his soft hands, then he slapped the left one hard, I moaned into my panties, he slapped each cheek until they were both red. My juices were dripping on the floor when he was done. Without warning he slammed into my wet cunt from behind and I screamed into my panties. Tears were streaming down my face, I ached to cum. He slammed viciously into me then stopped right when I was on the brink of cumming.

He leaned over and took the panties out of my mouth and then he untied my hands. He pulled out one of the chairs and sat down.

"Sorry luv, only I get to cum today." He motioned for me to pleasure his member. I kneeled down in front of him and took the tip of his cock into my mouth, sucking it slowly at first. I loved the taste of him. He let out a small moan and I sucked faster. "Take it all in and I'll let you cum" He took all of him in my mouth, I started to a gag a little as his big dick was choking me. He loved it, grabbing my facing and fucking my mouth until my face was red.

"Ride me!" he ordered. I climbed on top of him as best as I could in the chair, and slid down on his cock. I moved up and down as fast as I could, tightening my pussy walls with every thrust.

"Master may I cum?" I screamed.

"Yes, my little slut, cum for me baby!"

I let out a loud scream as the orgasm rocked me and then I felt him spurt his speed inside me. Once I came down from my high, I got off him and fixed my clothes. My face was still red and so was my ass. I grabbed my things and return to my desk as if nothing happened, hopefully my boss didn't hear me.

Two hours later I got an email from my boss asking me to come into her office, I could see that Otto was also included. I was so nervous but Otto seemed unaffected by it all.

We both sat in front of her, her face said it all, I couldn't meet her gaze.

"Do you two know there are cameras in the lunch room."

I stared blankly at her, of course there were but I didn't care.

"What seems to be the problem," Otto said, he oozed confidence, his voice was making me so aroused.

"Well, for one I have just been notified of some footage of the two of you, doing some horrid things in the lunch room."

"Oh, are you sure its us?" Otto asked, clearly amused.

"Yes Mr. Banner," she said through clenched teeth, "I know it's the two of you and you are both fired!'

Otto didn't seem fazed but I was, what would I tell my boyfriend! I cleared by desk out quietly and made a quick exist to the elevator. I didn't say bye to anyone not even Otto.

When I got home my bf was there working, I didn't clean up after my session and when he saw my face he knew something was wrong.

"Babe, what's wrong."

He grabbed me in his arms, as I sobbed softly. I felt so horrible.

"I was fired, today."

He let me up then, "You mean for fucking your co-worker?"

I was so afraid, there were no words. He was beside me in an instant and I felt my knees give a little.

"Please don't hurt me, I'll leave," I said quietly. I could see he was in raged but he was never the type of guy to hit anyone.

He just stared at me and nodded, I could tell he wanted to kill me, but he let me go. I had no idea where to go. When I got to the lobby Otto was there and I threw myself into his arms.

"How did you know?" I asked sobbing like a fool.

"Because, Margo tried to fuck me the first day, I knew she would try to ruin you in every way possible."

"I don't have anywhere to go, all my stuff..." he tightened his grip on me.

"Princess, you're mine now," he whispered into my ear, "And I'm never letting you go!"

pitiless
pitiless
11 Followers