My Grandmother, My Teacher Ch. 01

Story Info
Grandma shows favorite grandson first time love.
2.3k words
4.43
56.9k
61

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is true but names have been changed for obvious reasons.

This is my first attempt at writing so please be kind with the comments and or complaints.

*****

My Grandma Beth was the stereotypical grandmother. Standing about 5'3", somewhat slim body with a little tummy but pretty big boobs. For a 67 year old woman she was pretty active doing ceramics visiting family in Canada, she couldn't be stopped!

She loved all of the kids in my family but I was her favorite. I would spend summers and other vacations at her house just having as much fun as a kid could have. But then the teenage years came and I was "too old and too cool" to spend so much time with grandma.

As the years went by, I would see grandma on holidays and birthdays but still too cool to spend more time with her.

Then came my driver's license and I got my first car. Something inside of me missed her and I decided to go visit grandma. I would go over on weekends and help her with her garden, chores around the house, that sort of thing. Slowly that closeness returned and we became the same old "friends" that we used to be.

Once I turned 18 I went to her house to celebrate my birthday with a special birthday dinner that she had made for me. Nothing special just hotdogs and her family famous coleslaw. It was a Friday evening went over and as I pulled into the driveway I could see her in the backyard working on her garden. Being a typical Michigan July, it was hot and somewhat humid out. I walked into the yard as she was standing up and I saw by her t-shirt she had on that she was sweating profusely. The material clung to her body like a second skin showing all of the curves and slight rolls on her body.

"Hi grandma, how are you doing?"

She turned and gave that beautiful smiled that I had always loved. But this time my eyes went further down to see the beads of sweat that were rolling down her exposed cleavage. It looked so sexy and I instantly starting thinking things that I knew that I shouldn't be.

"Hi sweetheart!" she said with that excitement in her voice that was always a welcomed sound.

"Happy belated birthday my big man. I hope you're ready for your dinner tonight. I've got a little special treat for you tonight."

Being it was grandma saying that, I knew that in her mind it was something huge but to the world it was something rather normal.

"I'm ready for anything grandma." I got closer to her and gave her a big hug hello. I held her tightly in my arms and squeezed her into me. Feeling her sweaty tits against my body somehow felt different today. I could feel them squish against me and I instantly got hard. This was not normal for me and I kind of felt like a perv! But I didn't break the hug and neither did she. The wet material on her back felt so sexy as my hands gently massaged her and with my eyes closed I thought of the way her deep cleavage looked with the sweat rolling into it. We finally broke our embrace and made our way into the house.

"I'm sorry for being such a mess but I needed to get outside and get some weeding done."

"No worries grandma, you're absolutely fine." Not showing that I was totally turned on by her sweatiness.

As she walked up the stairs to the house I was watching the way her nice full ass was practically dancing in the shorts she was wearing. What the hell was wrong with me?

"Sweetie, could you please start the grill while I go shower? I need to get cleaned up before we start the festivities."

"Absolutely grandma" I said and went to work on the food.

While I was grilling the dogs my mind was on what she was looking like in the shower. I was imagining the water falling down on her body, the soap suds rolling down those big beautiful tits, down her back and through the crack of that big full ass.

OK, there has to be something wrong with me! I'm fantasizing about my grandmother! My dad's mother! What the fuck? My hard on was raging in my jeans busting to get out!

The dogs were done and I went outside of bathroom door to tell her dinner was ready. The door was slightly open and I pushed my luck and took a peek. I could see her in the reflection of the mirror. Still standing in the shower but she was drying herself off. Her tits were huge and beautiful, sagging a big almost to her navel and big pink areola with raspberry sized nipples poking out. Her body was curvy and looked so soft. She moved the towel to dry her back and I had my first view of a completely nude woman in my life! Up to this point I had only seen the usual nudes in magazines that I would jerk off to and here she was, live in the flesh. She was beautiful! Slight tummy that rolled down a bit that lead down to a thick, curly mass of hair that covered her pussy. The hair was almost white with gray mixed in. The whole picture of her was driving me crazy!

I backed away from the door and called out to her.

"Grandma, dogs are ready!"

We ate dinner and talked about everything under the sun. Weather, sports, my plans for college and even about my not being able to get a girlfriend. She told me the usual grandmother speech of how any girl should consider herself lucky to have such a handsome young man as myself. You know, blah, blah, blah.

Then she stood up and went to the refrigerator.

"It's time for your surprise sweetie."

And she pulled out a couple of beers. I was surprised, very! I've never been offered a beer by any of the adults in my family and this was definitely a treat! Granted I had been partying on my own for a while but this was really cool and I really loved being treated like an adult!

The evening went on and finally she gave up. "Sweetheart, I'm tired. It's time for this old broad to get some rest. We'll pick up on this tomorrow."

As she walked down the hallway to her room, I watched that sweet ass move inside her sweat pants swaying side to side. I was mesmerized.

Horny and buzzed from the beers I went upstairs to my room to crash for the night but not before I lay down and jacked off like a fucking maniac.

The next morning grandma woke me up by calling upstairs telling me to get down before breakfast had gotten cold. Again she made my favorite, scrambled eggs and sausage. It was going to be a busy day, first the garden had to be finished then she wanted to paint my room.

We ate then got to work. The yard took most of the day and we got through painting rather quickly but it was evening when we finished. We had a nice dinner and both of us pretty tired so we were just going to go to bed and get some sleep. All day I watched her working, sweating and that body moving around. I couldn't wait to get in bed and rub one out. She looked so hot and I was going nuts wanting to have her. But as we were going to turn in for the night she told me,

"Sweetheart, you can't sleep upstairs in that room, it smells like paint and I don't want you to get sick."

"You can come and sleep in my room as long as you don't steal the blankets"

Then she laughed and continued into her room. She pulled out her nighty from a drawer and went to the bathroom to change. I stripped down to my shorts and got into bed. She came into bedroom and shut off the light. We both took to our sides of the bed and fell asleep. At one point of the night I woke up and found myself snuggled up to her like a big stuffed animal. Her ass was pressed against my crotch while my hard on was pushing against my shorts trying to get into the crack of her ass. My arm was draped over her waist and my hand on her soft tummy. I smelled her hair and it was a mix of the floral shampoo she used and a slight smell of the sweat from the day's work. I know I should have rolled over and back to my side of the bed but I I held her tighter and pushed my hard cock towards her. Hell, I was an 18 year old virgin and this was the first time I had a woman in my arms. And to make it even more exciting was the fact it was my grandmother! I lay there caressing her tummy through the thin nighty when I decided to get bolder. I slowly slid my hand lower to her leg. When I felt her skin I stopped and waited. I was wondering if she was going to wake up feeling me touching her body. But nothing.

I then put my hand under her nighty and moved upwards. Then feel of her warm, soft skin was intoxicating. She let out a little moan as my hand slowly, very slowly moved up her leg until I reached her waist and found that she was not wearing any panties. This made my cock jump and put a huge lump in my throat. I closed my eyes and swallowed.

I continued up very slowly and the side of my hand touched her bare breast. It was sagging to the side because of her position but it was there and I needed to touch it.

My hand cupped this beautiful fleshy tit and I began to softly squeeze it. I felt the nipple harden in my palm and heard her breathing start to quicken. Suddenly she whispered,

"Oh Tony"

She rolled towards me and looked at me in the eyes. Nothing was said, she leaned up and kissed me. Soft, gentle kisses which turned into even softer kisses where she licked my lips and slid her tongue into my mouth. These kisses sent charges of electricity through my body. It was natural, amazing, forbidden and took me out of my mind.

She stopped just long enough to say

"We shouldn't"

Then she went back to kissing me. It was slow and passionate, like we were lovers making the sweetest love together.

She reached down and into my shorts and started gently rubbing my rock hard cock as I was trying to lift up her nighty and get access to her wonderful pillowy body.

She pulled her hand out, stood up from the bed and pulled her nighty up and off. There she stood in the light coming from the window, completely naked and looking more incredible than she had coming out of the shower.

She climbed back into the bed and snuggled up to me. Again we kissed but I was obviously more heated and I began kissing and touching like an animal. She pulled back and said "Slow down sweetheart, we have all the time in the world. No need to rush anything."

Then she gave me a smile and asked "Is this your first time?" I just nodded my head yes.

"Oh sweetheart, don't worry. I will show you anything you want to know, but slow down and enjoy everything."

With that she kissed me again then lifted one of her beautiful breasts and put the nipple to my lips. I licked it, then started sucking. She let out this little moan that told me I was doing something right. She tasted of sweat, not overwhelming but just a little salty and incredibly delicious.

As I sucked her tit I moved my other hand down her body to the one thing that I had lusted over the most when I first saw her completely naked, her beautiful hairy pussy. I slid my hand down to the thick bush and started feeling her. My fingers made their way through her little jungle and met her pussy lips which were warm and moist. I slipped a finger in and she moaned again but slightly louder. She was hot and wet and I was amazed at the feeling. She took my hand and moved my fingers to her clit and started to move in a circular motion. As this was my first time I took her guidance and went with it. I started moving my hand in the direction she showed me and increased the pressure while I continued to suck her gum drop nipples. She started grinding her hips upward and moaning even more. Finally I was to the point where I could not wait any longer. I had to be inside her. I moved into position between her legs and place the head of my cock at the entrance of her hot, wet pussy. I pushed in and she let out a loud "Oohhhh".

I started pumping fast but not too hard, she closed her eyes and continued saying "Oh, oh, oh" with every push. Being my first time I knew that I wasn't going to last long and I felt myself building up. But before I could say that I was going to cum she wrapped her legs together behind my back and grabbed my ass with her hands then pulled me in. Her body started shaking and she said "Oh Tony, yes please cum with me."

With that I started shooting my load as she climaxed.

Breathing heavy and both covered in fresh sweat, we fell together in each others arms and kissed. Again, slowly and passionately.

Naked, exhausted and satisfied we fell asleep holding tight to each other.