Obey

Info
Her wish is your command - but for how long?
337 words
4.41
316.3k
33
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
asian_princess
asian_princess
1,239 Followers

For Michael - whose pleasure is my mission...

=================================

You open the door. The room is dark, except for a single pillar candle flickering n the bedside table. You received a note from me to meet you here tonight. you look for me again in the dark room and don't see me but as you turn to leave you hear my voice.

Come Inside, close the door. and stand the middle of the room.

You wonder what is going on but play along. You walk to the middle of the room and stand, waiting to see what will happen next. The room is unnervingly silent and you start to feel uncomfortable, as though someone is watching you, your every move and you rub your sweaty palms down the front of your pants,. you feel a movement behind you and you turn around slightly only to feel a sharp rap on your back.

I didn't say you could turn around. Turn back around and stand up straight.

You feel the pressure of whatever hit you still pressed against your shoulder and a unfamiliar sense of control slipping away. Bu you succumb to the moment and You turn back round, straightening up. Before you can realize it a blind fold slips over your eyes, and you feel the heat of my body brush up against you as I reach up to tighten the fabric around your head. My body still pressed up against you, you feel my hot breath on the back of your neck, just inches from your ear.

Good boy. Tonight you will listen to everything I say, and do everything I tell you to do. You will do anything to please me, to make me happy. And for being a good boy I promise you a very, very delicious reward. You are going to be completely under my control. You know that I will make your body feel things you've never imagined, but you have to be a very good boy. can you do that...?

--:--
--:--
1.0
asian_princess
asian_princess
asian_princess
1,239 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
21 Comments
subbywannabesubbywannabeover 1 year ago

Thank you my Mistress

Pleasure_meatPleasure_meatover 4 years ago

It made me cum hard!!!

KinkyleatherKinkyleatheralmost 6 years ago
So fucking hot

Ohh my @asian_princess this audio is so fucking hot, i love the sound of your voice, its so commanding and forceful and at the same time soft and sensual

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nope - not doing that

The end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
crazy

u r absolutely crazy.......i m tellin it by ur profile......story was hot...wish there was more femdom

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Emily's Choice Ch. 01 She selects the man she wants as her husband.in BDSM
The Sapphic BDSM Series: Pt. 01 Taking Control of You!in Audio
Kerry is in Control A husband comes to know his rightful place in the marriage.in Fetish
Step Son in Chastity How a step son became a sex slave.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Mrs. Sinclair Pt. 01 Teen lusts for next door mature neighbor.in Mature
More Stories