Fucking & Punishing A Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Shelly gets punished.
918 words
3.44
103.8k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abeja
Abeja
148 Followers

Some time later in our relationship, Shelly went to the Domincan Republic with her sister and brother-in-law. When she got back, she recanted a tale of some Dominican and how she spent so much time with him while she was there. While I was certain that no sex was involved, the desire was there. I told Shelly that her behaviour was unacceptable and that some form of punishment was in order so that in future she would have second thoughts if she was so inclined. She felt that I was not serious.

"I haven't seen you in a week", I said. "Get out of those clothes and let me see that tight ass of yours."

She was all for that and in no time she was naked. She is not very bright although she thinks she is. She had mentioned earlier that this guy had told her about a secluded nude beach, but she told me that she was too chicken to go. I stood there looking at her tight ass, firm tits and a glowing suntan that set off her blonde hair. It was obvious that she had no tan lines and her cunt hair was almost non-existent – she had shaved her cunt and had been at the nude beach with this local. Now I was determined to punish her.

"Face down," I commanded.

"You certainly aren't one for foreplay. You want my ass, don't you? I've really missed taking your hard cock deep in my ass."

"Yes you could say that I want your ass. You've misbehaved and I am going to give you a beating on your ass."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. Face down now. I'm going to spank you."

"I don't think so."

"You lied to me and seriously compromised my trust in you. You went to the nude beach with that guy and he saw you naked."

"I didn't go to the nude beach."

"Okay then, why no tan lines?"

She had no answer.

"Right then, I will spank you so that in the future you will know what course of action is acceptable. You can submit to be punished or I will force you. If I have to force you, the punishment will be much worse. If you submit, I will use my hand. If I have to force you, I will use a belt. You will be punished so it's your choice – spanked with my hand or whipped with my belt."

She knew that she was going to get it one way or another, so she chose to submit. She lay face down on the bed with a pillow under her hips. She looked back at me with tears in her eyes.

"I don't know why I did it. I didn't have sex with him, but yes I was naked on the beach with him."

"And no sex?"

"No. No sex, but he tried to kiss me. I'm really sorry and I promise that I will never do anything like that again."

"I know, but you need to be punished any way."

I must have beat her ass at least twenty times with hard, firm strokes making her cry out and plead for mercy and promise to be good. When I was done, she was quietly sobbing and begging for forgiveness. Her ass was bright red and my cock huge and hard.


I gently mounted her and she thrust her ass up to me to make penetrating her cunt easier. I was amazed – her cunt was dripping wet. It was evident to me that the beating I gave her and the forceful submission to be punished really turned her on. It was very confusing for her as you can imagine – she was angry and bitter because of the painful and humiliating beating that degraded and dominated her and on the other hand the same feelings really turned her on, got her cunt all hot and juiced up.

At the time I felt that twenty was not enough, but the nice guy in me took pity on her as she writhed in pain from the spanking. I had intended to give her fifty, but I stopped at twenty. Had I given her the fifty then, she wouldn't have needed more later.

From that point on, our relationship began to decline. Because I only gave her twenty, she became was angry and defiant; had I given her fifty she would have been submissive. We got to the point where sex only happened every three months (this was her way of getting back at me), so to overcome this I began to have sex with her when she couldn't resist.

If, for example, we'd go to a party I'd make sure that she had way too much to drink so that when we got home, I'd have to undress her for bed and she'd pass out and then I'd fuck her ass so as to use and abuse her. Or on occasion, I'd bend her over the couch while she was in a drunken stupor and give it to her in the ass. I'd then put her face in a garbage can and leave her there passed out. Often times, I'd find her there the next morning still bent over with her tight ass exposed so invitingly that I'd give it to her again. Other times I'd strip her naked, dump her into bed face down and bang her in the ass until I couldn't get it up anymore.

Abeja
Abeja
148 Followers