The Black Clock On The Wall

Story Info
Funny what time on your hands can do.
1.8k words
3.68
36k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at the wall ahead of me and on it was a big black clock, and you could hear the ticking sound so loud in the room... I watched the minute hand as it patiently began another round in its journey to nowhere. "How much longer?" I thought. I could hear the twisting noises of the leather as I tested the restraints yet again. The soft black bands held firm, keeping my body immobile and bound in a state of erotic denial. Denial of the pleasures of my own touch and denial of the need I had for any sort of physical relief.

For the time being my mind would be my only friend, and the source of my greatest sexual torment. I tried to think of other things. Anything to stop the flood of sensual thoughts that ran through my mind as I stood there needing Him. I tried to distract myself but it was impossible. The walls of the chamber saw to that. Its walls were plastered with an assortment of toys and equipment that He had used on me so many times before. Each one holding its own memories; my naked body pressed further against the dark stained wood of the X-frame that held me erect. My arms high, my legs spread wide. My body exposed to whatever teasing He desired to do to my most sensitive areas.

I felt myself dripping with juices that betrayed my body as the minute hand moved once more. How bad I needed His touch. My mind was flooded with memories of His delicate teasing caresses. How many times had He watched my body pull madly against the bonds? How He had enjoyed my erotic torment as I sat tied to a chair, or hanging helpless from eyebolts so carefully attached to the ceiling, as He practiced his art of keeping my body on the brink of orgasm for hours at a time. My nipples and clit becoming so swelled from excitement that His mere breath alone would send my body convulsing in passionate bliss.

If only He would whip me, it would be a gift. Even the pain of the lash would be a release. A way for my body to escape from the torments of his soft teasing. I knew it was never to be; my mind was the most adept punisher I would ever know; a traitor to my body, bringing to me the joys of restrained pleasure. Pleasures I needed badly, but could only be achieved through the tight bonds of his ropes and gags. To be His prisoner was the only desire I needed......my only need. I knew that soon He would come through the door, and begin the game again. He would start as always with His slow licking. The licking had become a ritual. Starting at her toes. Tiny flicks, with a patience that was maddening. Then ever so slowly His wet teasing would begin their upwards journey over my bound body. By the time he would get to my thighs I would be squirming in my bindings, begging for His touch. I knew this was the level of pleasure I would remain at for quite some time. A delicate flower was the last thing He had in mind of teasing.

I strained against the tight leather bands as the memories flooded over me. Moving my hips as much as the restraints would allow, in a vain attempt for some sort of caress. If I could get the leather to brush against my clit, I knew that it would be enough to give me some relief. The bindings held firm, my hips moved, as small trickles of juices ran down my inner thighs. I looked down between my breasts, I could barely see the tip of my mound, l threw my head back and moaned softly. The clock clicked again.

My mind raced with sensual thoughts, knowing my body would pay the price. I recalled the dinner we shared in the crowded restaurant. The small butterfly vibrator so delicately hid under my panties. His smile as He toyed with the remote control in his pocket. Alternating between a slow gentle teasing to a mind blowing high of electric joy. I tried to keep calm as the other patrons went about their meals, giving no signal to the pleasures I felt inside me. It was torture. My body shook in ecstasy, my hips straining as I remembered whispered pleas to Him that we forget the meal. The answer given was a full ten minutes more on the butterflies' slowest speed. They would even stay for a lingering dessert. I moaned loudly. My head spinning from thought after thought of the dinner. The trip home and the fucking that followed; even now my pussy was dripping from the memories of cumming weeks old. An orgasm that defined forever in my mind the meaning of passion and loyalty.

It had worked; my body stiffened against the leather, the wood creaking as my body was thrown into wave after wave of pleasure. My moans loud, my hands clenched from an orgasm derived only from memories alone. I rested in the bonds, exhausted. My skin was glistening from the sweat of my own passions. The leather straps that encircled my thighs darkened by the juices that had wet them. Weakly smiling, I enjoyed the solitude of the moment. I could hear Him coming up the stairs. My head raised slightly, eyes bright in anticipation. Comforted by the clicking of the clock that still watches over me while I wait. I watched the door knob turn as Master opened the door slowly...... I knew the minute He would look at me He would know I had cum....... something I was not to do. In the background I could hear the clock as it ticked..... One second at a time. As I watched the knob turn on the door. It seemed like it took forever for it to open.

Like a creepy old house, the door squeaked as it opened, adding more excitement. I held my breath as I watched Master walk through the door. He stopped dead in his tracks and drew a deep breath in through his nose and slowly let it out. He turned and looked at the wall with all its toys and gadgets, the same wall that made me cum from its memories a few minutes ago.

My heart still pounding, and my knees just as weak as I watched Master walk to the wall and reach for the nipple clamps with the long chain hooked to them. He'd used them on me at a lunch we went to, so He could lead me around. Again, a memory that could take me over the edge. He held the nipple clamps in his hand and I heard the chains rattle. Then it was quiet once again and all I heard was the sound of the black clock on the wall.

Tic, tic, tic went the second hand as Master slowly walked toward me. He didn't look me in the eyes; He just kept sniffing the air like a dog. His eyes would go closed and his head went back, breathing deep in his nose and letting it out slowly. His walk was slow; almost in time to the second hand on the clock. My cunt was wet and I could feel the juices slowly running down my thighs. When He reached me, He didn't look at me; He just very carefully placed the nipple clamps on each nipple. I let out a moan from the pain, but after a few seconds the pain turned to pleasure. Still bound to the X frame, my heart and breathing picked up. I thought maybe, just maybe Master would not notice that I had cum.

With each tic of the clock, Master pulled on the chains tighter and tighter, till my nipples were stretched. I moaned as he eased up and walked toward the open door. He hooked the handle of the chain around the doorknob and then turned and looked at me. And then slammed the door shut.........I screamed and looked at my nipples being stretched almost beyond their limits. I screamed as the pain shot through me. I looked down at my nipples and the tears rolled down my face. I closed my eyes and felt the throbbing pain of my nipples. It was like the clock; every throb was the tic of the second hand of the clock.

Master walked toward me and placed his hand on my wet cunt, my nipples hurt but his hand on me was taking the pain to pleasure. He slipped 2 fingers in me and rocked them back and forth and in and out.

"Feels good, don't it slut?" he whispered in my ear, "Makes you wanna cum, don't it?

I nodded my head yes, and as I did he kicked the door behind him and I screamed once again in pain as my nipples were stretched farther.

"Do you wanna cum, slut?" he whispered.

I didn't answer; the pain was too intense...... again he kicked the door.

"NO Sir," I screamed. "I don't wanna cum."

"Good answer slut..... were you supposed to cum?"

"No, Sir." I said, as his fingers were still rocking in me; even through the pain I wanted to ride them into a wild erotic orgasm.

I looked at the clock and watched as the second hand go slowly around. I tried to concentrate on the clock so i wouldn't cum. It seemed like every thrust in me with his fingers was in time with the second hand.

I could hear the juices on his hand as he finger-fucked me. Then his thumb rested on my clit and slowly twirled around it. I was gonna cum......'OMG I'm gonna cum!' I thought. I twisted and turned as much as I could so the nipple clamps would hurt and take my mind off his hand that was fucking me and trying its hardest to take me over the edge. I begged for Master to stop but it fell on deaf ears. He continued to rock and twist his fingers in me, making me moan and cry.

Then I heard him say, "What are you not supposed to do?"

He got down on his knees in front of me, His fingers spreading my wet cunt lips wide open. I screamed, "No, please Sir, noooooooo..."

Leaning in, He put his mouth on me and began to suck my clit, His tongue licking all the juices out of me and I was begging for Him to stop...... to not make me cum.

I moaned and groaned as He fucked me harder taking me to the edge.

I repeated over and over, "I'm not supposed to cum, Sir......I'm not supposed to cum."

I looked at the wall with the clock and watched the second hand.

Tic tic tic tic.... slowly it went around.

After a while I looked down and Master was gone, and the clamps off my nipples the door was shut and all i heard was.

Tic tic tic tic......from The Clock on the wall.