No One Rides for Free

Story Info
Blowing my supervisor saves me a long walk.
1k words
3.95
43.8k
14

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 02/12/2013
Created 02/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 1999, and I was a 23-year-old medic stationed at Fort Sam Houston, Texas. Guys in my unit were always trying to either stare at my 38D tits, grope them, or flat-out fuck them. I certainly didn't mind the attention, and plenty of men got their way...but sometimes, I wish they just would've asked. One day, my squad leader got the bright idea that he could blackmail into doing what he wanted.

His name was Sgt. Flores, and he wasn't a bad-looking guy. Hispanic, dark skin, slick black hair...I definitely wouldn't mind fucking him. We were driving around in a deuce-and-a-half, running errands around Camp Bullis. I was wearing my BDUs, but I still caught Sgt. Flores staring at my tits every chance he got. Feeling a little frisky, I decided to have some fun with it.

"Damn, it sure gets hot here in Texas. Is it okay if I take my BDU top off, sergeant?" I knew he was dying to get a look at my tits in a tight brown t-shirt; he was practically salivating at the thought of seeing my nipples poke out like they always do. "Go ahead, private." I took the jacket off, and was surprised at how much the sweat was making my t-shirt stick to my chest. It made my tits look even bigger!

After about ten more minutes, Sgt. Flores found a secluded spot in between some trees near the side of the road and pulled over. He said, "You know, it's a pretty long walk back to the command post. Probably a good ten miles or so. Don't feel like taking a walk, do ya?" I didn't know what the hell he was talking about; was something wrong with the truck? "No, sergeant. Did the truck break down or something?"

That's when I noticed the little shit-eating grin on his face, right before he said, "I'll make you a deal. You suck my dick, and I'll give you a ride back to the CP." Who the fuck did this guy think he was? Is he seriously trying to blackmail me into giving him head? I'm certainly no stranger to having my mouth fucked, but it's usually on my terms. In spite of these thoughts, I felt a little quiver in my pussy. I guess just the thought of having his dick down my throat was enough to get me wet.

"Fuck you, sergeant," I said. The truth was, I would've been willing to do that, if he'd only set his sights higher than just a blowjob! "Get your cock out. I'm only going to suck it...and don't get cum on my uniform." Of course, I wasn't worried about getting his load everywhere, because I planned on swallowing every last drop.

Sgt. Flores opened his zipper, took out his dick, and damn near took my breath away. His meat was a good ten inches and uncircumcised (which I absolutely love, by the way). I wasn't sure if I could even get my mouth around his dick, but I was sure as hell gonna try! "Private, if you're concerned about getting my jizz on your uniform, you should probably take your top off. Besides, I want to play with your tits while you give me head."

Well, he did have a point, and it's not like half the guys in my company hadn't already at least seen my tits anyway. As soon as I had taken off my shirt and bra, I felt Sgt. Flores' hand on the back of my head, pushing my face down into his crotch. I was so excited at the prospect of getting this dick into my mouth; I was probably happier about it than Sgt. Flores! I opened my lips as much as I could, and stuffed his cock into my mouth, letting it slide past my tongue. I was pretty impressed with myself when I felt his dick going further and further, until my chin was resting on his balls.

Sgt. Flores must have been pretty impressed with my skills as well; one of his hands was working my head like a basketball in slow-motion, and the other was all over my breasts. "Goddamn, private, Pacheco was right! You're a great cocksucker!" So that explains it; Pacheco and Henriquez were a couple of squadmates that I blew one night after coming back from the club. Pacheco spent half the night buying me beer, so it only seemed fair that I let him fuck my mouth. When his friend Henriquez interrupted us, I decided that it was the perfect opportunity to try a black cock for the first time. That was also the first time I got fucked at both ends...but that's another story.

I just looked up at Sgt. Flores, took his dick out of my mouth for a brief moment, and smiled. "Well, I like to practice. Let me know when you're about to cum." I dutifully went back to giving him head, my mouth sliding up and down on his gorgeous cock.

A few minutes later, I started to feel his dick twitch. "Private, I'm gonna blow." That was all he said; a few seconds later, I felt his hot, sticky load start to fill my mouth. I started to swallow, and worked my mouth down to the base of his cock so the rest would go down my throat. After about thirty seconds, he had completely emptied his balls in my mouth, and I was more than happy to swallow it for him.

As I was putting my bra and shirt back on, Sgt. Flores said, "Jesus, private, I'll have to take you out again sometime. That's a hell of a mouth you've got there." I said, "Well, you've got a pretty nice dick, sergeant. Any time you want to fuck my mouth, it's all yours. And maybe next time, you can dump your load in my pussy instead." Over the next couple years, I gave Sgt. Flores a few more blowjobs, and he was one of the guys in a barracks gangbang I did...but you'll just have to wait for that story.