Fucking the SSN Babes Ch. 01

Story Info
Jake fucks the Sky Sports News babes. Chapter 01 Natalie Sawyer.
1k words
4
26.9k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 04/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are over 18. This is not a true story.

*

My name is Jake, I am 23, and like any 23 year old I go out to clubs at the weekend. This story happened a few weeks ago while I was at my favourite club.

It was a saturday night and me and my friend Dave had decided to go to our favourite club, Malibu. We got there about 10.30pm and immediately got ourselves a drink at the bar.

While we were waiting to be served I could see two women talking at a nearby table. I could only see the back of one of the women’s heads as she was sat in front of her friend. After a moment she moved her head to the side and I could see the face of the friend she was talking too.

My jaw nearly dropped as I realised that it was Natalie Sawyer from Sky Sports News. Every time I saw her on screen I thought she was so sexy. Tonight though she looked even sexier.

She was wearing a very low cut black dress. It was so low cut I could see she was not wearing a bra underneath. I decided to move closer to see if I could hear what they were saying. I left Dave getting the drinks and moved to a table nearby, which neither of them seemed to notice.

“I really need some sex Kate,” said Natalie “I’m tempted to pick up a guy tonight.” I would have spat out my drink if I had one.

“What about your husband Nat,” replied Kate.

“We haven’t had sex in months because we are always busy with work and when I want to he is too tired. I’m so horny.” said Natalie.

At that point Dave arrived with the drinks, but I barely acknowledged him. “What are you looking at?” he questioned. When he looked where i was looking he gasped and said “fucking hell! Is that Natalie Sawyer?” I nodded in reply. “Who is her friend? She’s quite sexy too.”

I didn’t reply but a sudden thought occured to me. I turned to Dave “Let’s see of we can join them.” I said. Dave agreed, so we got up and walked over. They turned to look at us as we approached.

“Can we help you?” asked Natalie.

“Do you mind if we join you?” I asked.

They looked at each other for a second before Natalie replied “Not at all, sit down.”

I took the seat next to Natalie and Dave sat next to Kate. “I’m Jake and this is my friend Dave,” I told them.

“Well I’m Natalie and this is my friend Kate,” Natalie replied.
*****

We had all been talking and drinking for about an hour when Dave and Kate began kissing. While they were kissing I decided to make a move. I placed my hand on Natalie’s exposed thigh, just above the knee.

She didn’t say anything do I moved my hand further up her leg, going slightly under her dress. She turned to look at me and said “what are you doing?”

I looked at her and replied “I heard you saying to Kate earlier that you needed sex, so I thought I could help” As I spoke I moved my hand further, so I was now touching her thong. I could feel that she was getting wet as I began to rub her through her thong.

She let me continue for a moment before removing my hand. She lent in and whispered in my ear “I am going to the toilet, wait a couple of minutes then follow me.” Then she got up and left the table.

I looked at Dave and Kate. They were still kissing and hadn’t noticed anything. I waited a minute then left for the toilets. As I walked through the entrance to the toilet doors Natalie appeared and pulled me into the disabled toilet.

As soon as she had locked the door we began kissing furiously. As we kissed she unzipped my jeans and pulled out my already hard cock. “Oh my god! You’re so big!” she gasped (I am 8 inches long and very thick). “I would love to suck it but I need you in me so bad” she moaned.

I pushed her up against the wall, pushed up her dress and pulled off her thong. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me while saying “Fuck Me!”.

She was so tight but I managed to enter her with one thrust. “Oh god you feel so good inside my pussy!” she moaned “you’re so deep inside me!”

I began to fuck her hard, which made her slide up and down the wall. “Oh fuck this feels amazing!” she screamed, “you’re fucking my pussy so good!”

She was moaning constantly as I fucked her. “Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!” she screamed, “I’m cumming all over your big cock!” I felt her pussy convulse and she released her juices all over my cock.

This pushed me to the edge, “I going to cum!” I shouted.

“Not inside me!” she moaned, “in my mouth!”

I pulled out of her and she dropped to her knees and took my cock in her mouth. She sucked me for all she was worth and I came into her mouth within moments. She took my whole load and swallowed it down.

As we straightened up our clothes, she picked up her thing and handed it to me. “You can keep that” she said. I pocketed it.

“Can we do this again?” I asked.

“Give me your number and I will call you when I have time off of work.” she replied. I doubted I would hear from her again but gave her my number anyway.

We returned to the table to find Dave and Kate still kissing. We left not long after. Me and Natalie left alone and Dave and Kate left together.
*****

It was a week later and I hadn’t heard from Natalie, but I wasn’t surprised as I never really thought I would.

Suddenly my phone began to ring. I looked at the number but didn’t recognise it. “Hello.” I said as I answered.

“Hi Jake, it’s Natalie.” replied the voice on the other end “Do you want to meet up?”.

My face broke into a wide smile.

TO BE CONTINUED....