Imagine Me Sucking and Fucking You

Info
Just relax and let Tarkus have her way with you.
30 words
4.08
125k
35
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tarkustrooper
tarkustrooper
1,336 Followers

You've been away from me too long, so you really need to get your butt over here and let me suck and fuck you. I've missed you too much!

--:--
--:--
1.0
tarkustrooper
tarkustrooper
tarkustrooper
1,336 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Exactly what I needed

Wow, this is so hot. I love your voice by the way. It's so sexy. But this pretty much exactly the fantasy I needed today. I've met this girl that Im interested in. But she's a badass, really assertive and dominant. I keep thinking that if we have sex at some point, that she's going to just ride the shit out of me and be completely dominant because that's her personality. I don't usually go for that, but honestly, in this case ,I think it's really hot! So thank you because this got me off big time lol! Seriously, best orgasm I've had in weeks. One of those where you bite your hand to be quiet and not moan too loud. Thank you :)

hornydong123hornydong123over 9 years ago
sexy voice

hi dear

believe me - i have become addicted of your so sexy voice....

your moans and orgasms are strong enough to make my 8 incher pulsating

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Niice ;)

My pussy is dripping after listening. I have had a very similar situation (sometimes teasing, backfires - in a wonderful way), and it was amazing. Some of the best parts, were when I could hear you fucking yourself....let us hear how wet you are,- you're obviously loving it. Hearing how wet you are only turns us on more & (personally) makes me cum that much harder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow.

Pretty much the exact fantasy I have been searching to hear. Lovely voice. Took me all of two minutes to bust lmfao. Nap time for me. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot

Pretty spectacular. Hopefully you do a pegging audio!

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Babysitter Makes Me Lose Control My busty little babysitter is hard to resist.in Mature
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
M Club Ch. 01 Denby watches her boyfriend masturbate for the first time.in Toys & Masturbation
Hilary The thrill of the sun, the wind, the wild outdoors.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Saturday Night School A couple explores the empty school on a Saturday.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories