An Evening Out Ch. 02

Story Info
A couple has an interesting encounter one night.
11.5k words
4.4
32.7k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 03/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After looking at us for a few more moments (I could have sworn she was licking her lips in anticipation, but I think I was imagining it), Sarah said, “Jill, why don’t you come over here to the bed. Bob, you kneel right here,” pointing to a spot just a foot or two from the foot of the bed. As I kneeled down with my hands behind my back, Jill walked over to the bed and stood next to it.

Sarah continued to admire Jill’s nakedness silently, while I did the same from the floor (kneeling, my head was high enough for a good view of the bed). After a few seconds, Sarah sat up, shrugged off the robe, threw it to the floor next to the bed and said, “I don’t think I’ll be needing this for a while.” She then turned to Jill, patted the bed next to her, and said, “Come here my little pet, and lie down on your tummy next to mommy.”

Jill immediately complied with a “Yes, Mistress,” and got up on the bed. As she lied on her stomach, I saw Sarah reach into the nightstand next to the bed and pull out some wrist restraints. I wondered how she knew about those; at first I thought maybe Sarah had brought ours in her purse. But as she tightened the Velcro around Jill’s wrists, I could see they weren’t ours. As she fastened the other end of each to the posts of the bed, she said to Jill, “You don’t mind if I restrain you a bit, do you sweetie?” Jill replied, “No, Mistress,” a clearly different – more meek – tone creeping into her voice.

“Before we go any further, though,” Sarah continued, “what do we need to establish my pet?” Jill looked puzzled for a second or two, but then responded, “A safeword, Mistress?”

“That’s right, sweetums, you need a safeword. What would you like to use?”

Jill thought for a second, and then said, “Red, Mistress. Red will be my safeword.”

Sarah said, “Very good, pet. If at any point you want to stop, simply say the word ‘red’ and I will immediately stop and we will end the scene. Do you understand?” Jill responded affirmatively.

She reached back into the drawer and pulled out a blindfold, securing it snugly to Jill’s eyes. I knew from experience that she now could not see even the small amount of light being cast by the candles. Next came leg restraints out of the drawer, which Sarah deftly and quickly fastened to Jill’s ankles and then the posts at the foot of the bed, pulling her legs quite far apart. The view from where I was sitting was wonderful; here were two incredibly sexy women, one of them preparing for the domination of the other. My vantage point was looking right up between Jill’s legs. I could make out through the candlelight the shaved lips of her pussy as well as the pucker of her asshole and the wonderful rounds of her two ass cheeks.

At this point, Sarah said, “Damn, I forgot something.” She got off the bed and came over to me, whispering in my ear, “Bob, be a dear and run downstairs and get me my panties.” I replied, “Yes, Mistress Sarah,” and jumped up and ran down the stairs. I found Sarah’s panties where she had left them, on top of the pile of clothes on a chair in the dining room. Like Jill, she wore very good quality silk panties, and I had spent many a night licking her through them. I bounded back up the stairs, and handing them to Sarah, said, “Here, Mistress.” She smiled, patted me on the head, and said, “What a good little pet, thank you very much.”

I turned to walk back to my kneeling spot at the foot of the bed, but before I could Sarah said, “Wait a minute, I didn’t tell you to go back there yet.” I immediately froze, and turned back to her. She came down to the foot of the bed and began lightly running the fingernails of one hand up and down the shaft of my hard cock. My reaction was to get even harder as I enjoyed the soft touch of my Mistress. She then took her other hand and began doing the same with my balls, a touch that I enjoy so much. She did this for just a few seconds before she stopped, slapped me on the ass again, and said, “Okay, go kneel again.” As I did so, she called back over her shoulder, smiling, “And Bob, pay attention – there’s going to be a quiz later.” I didn’t know what to say to this, other than to mutter, “Yes, Mistress.”

Sarah turned her attention back to Jill, drawing her panties lightly up and down Jill’s back, ass, and legs. I saw Jill’s body tense at the sensation, and Sarah asked her, “Do you know what these are and what I’m going to do with these, my pet?” I knew what the answer was, but waited to hear Jill’s response. I don’t know if she had figured it out, but in any event she played along and said, “No, Mistress, I don’t know.” Sarah said, “Well, these are my panties and I’m going to gag you with them, my dear. But before I do that, I have to prepare them for you.”

She then proceeded to take the panties, and rub them up and down Jill’s slit. I could see that Jill was already quite wet and dripping in anticipation of what was going to happen to her. With just a few strokes up and down Jill’s pussy, the light lavender of Sarah’s panties had turned a darker, purple color. The stroking elicited a predictable response from Jill, as her body continued to tense up and she struggled at her bonds in a futile attempt to push her pussy harder against Sarah’s panty-filled hand.

After less than a minute of this, Sarah then turned to her own pussy. She spread her legs, and pulled the panties up and down between her pussy lips, that I could see were as equally wet as were Jill’s. I knew how much Sarah was turned on by dominating me, so I was not surprised to see her body responding the same way to her domination of Jill. She stroked the panties up and down her own pussy seven or eight times. The combination of the secretions of the two women had turned them an even darker shade of purple.

Sarah then took the panties, and held them under Jill’s nose, as Jill’s head was turned to the side on the pillow. She said to her, “Don’t they smell wonderful, my pet. Our pussy juices together – yours and mine – make for such a nice scent, don’t they?” I could see Jill actually breathing in the scent, to confirm what her Mistress was telling her, and she replied, “Yes, Mistress, heavenly.”

Sarah replied, “Good, I’m glad you like it, now open up your sweet mouth nice and wide so you can find out if they taste as good as they smell.” Jill did as she was told, and Sarah crumpled the panties into a ball and pushed them into Jill’s mouth. Sarah said, “Very good, pet, you can close now.” Jill complied as Sarah looked over her shoulder and smiled at me.

She turned back to Jill and said, “Hmm, what shall we do with you now that we have you so nicely trussed and stuffed, almost like a Thanksgiving turkey.” With that last comment she gave a little chuckle, and a smile crossed her face. I knew that smile meant that her mind was rapidly considering the possibilities of what she would do with her prize. I knew that there were likely many things she was mulling over, considering that this was the first time she had had a woman under her control.

She sat up next to Jill, and began to run her fingernails up and down her body, from the back of her neck, down to the soles of her feet. She started doing this very slowly and lightly, but with each stroke up and down Jill’s body she applied a little more pressure, but kept the same pace. She avoided any of the obvious erogenous zones, but it was clear from Jill’s reaction – more struggling against the restraints and attempts to get more contact between her body and Sarah’s fingers – that it was impossible to avoid all of them.

I was enjoying this show immensely. I had seen Sarah with another woman numerous times, and had been the recipient of her domination literally scores of times, but had never seen her dominate another woman like this. It was incredibly erotic, the sight of these two beautiful women playing with each other.

After a few minutes or so, Jill began to relax a bit, and her struggles subsided. I think she had been in this kind of scene enough to know that there was a lot more still to come, so she needed to just lie there and accept what would happen to her. As she relaxed, Sarah began to change her stroking, keeping the same slow pace, but concentrating more on going up and down the center of Jill’s body. This brought her finger straight down Jill’s crack as she went from the top of her body down to the bottom. At first, like before, the pressure was very light, Sarah’s fingernail barely contacting Jill’s body. But with every stroke, she again increased the pressure.

After about the fourth or fifth roundtrip down the center of her body, Jill twitched just as Sarah’s finger went over Jill’s asshole. I knew that reaction, and had a good idea what Jill was experiencing. Sarah noticed it too, and on the next stroke, she let her finger linger a bit – maybe just an extra second or so, right on that spot. As she did this, I heard a muffled groan come out of Jill’s panty-filled mouth. Sarah leaned over her and said, “You like that don’t you pet?”

Jill could only moan a garbled response, so Sarah said, “All you have to do is shake your head no or nod your head yes. I know you can’t do anything else when you’re gagged, my sweet, so I’ll only ask you yes or no questions. Do you understand?”

Jill nodded her head, and Sarah asked again, “Now tell me if you liked what I was doing.” Jill slowly nodded her head again, her embarrassment in acknowledging how she liked attention paid to her ass evident even in her nonverbal response.

“Well that’s good to know, pet, because I want to understand what turns you on. And I promise you I will be paying a lot more attention to your sweet ass, and you’ll have plenty of opportunities to get to know mine better also. Would you like that?” Jill nodded once more.

Again, Sarah continued with the stroking, increasing the pressure, lingering as her nail dragged over Jill’s asshole. Jill’s struggles began anew, and she vainly tried to push her ass up against Sarah’s finger as it dragged over her. But Sarah raised up her finger with each attempt, so as to maintain a constant degree of pressure over Jill’s body.

After about five more minutes of this, Sarah shifted the focus of her attention away from Jill’s ass. She continued drawing her finger straight up and down the center of Jill’s body, but instead of lingering at Jill’s ass, it was now her pussy that was receiving the extra attention. She would draw her finger down Jill’s crack, and lightly touch between Jill’s lips before continuing down the inside of one thigh or another. This new move was having a similar effect on Jill; every time Sarah’s finger approached her pussy, Jill tried to thrust against her ties in order to get more of the finger into her. But Sarah deftly kept the pressure the same by adjusting the position of her finger in response to Jill’s attempted thrusts.

As Sarah continued, I could see Jill’s pussy responding. It was getting wetter and wetter; the sheen on her lips became quite evident, and the lips themselves appeared to betting fuller and fuller as blood flowed to them. The wetness was literally dripping down her lips and pooling on the sheets. Sarah was quite cognizant of Jill’s state of arousal; she had a faint smile on her face as she saw the reaction she was getting from her. Every now and then she would turn and smile at me.

Suddenly, Sarah stopped, and was still. Jill, who had been moving against her binds quite actively, stopped also, not quite sure what was going to happen next. Sarah let her lie in wait for a couple of minutes, not moving, just staring down at her. She then spoke up, saying, “Okay, my pet, time to turn you over and see what we can do to the rest of your body.” Sarah leaned over and undid the ties on the bedpost end of the four restraints. She instructed Jill to roll over, and then reattached the restraints, again pulling her arms and legs quite wide. My view of Jill’s pussy was now even clearer. I could see without any problem her large, wet lips, which obviously had enjoyed the attention that Sarah had been paying them. Jill’s nipples were also quite noticeably larger than they were before. Her arousal was reflected not just by the wetness between her legs but also by her visibly erect and smooth nipples.

Sarah began to repeat her earlier motions on the front of Jill’s body. She started by placing her fingernail on Jill’s neck, under her chin, and then running it down her body – over one breast (pausing and applying pressure to the nipple), down over her navel, and down between her lips. The wetness between Jill’s lips quickly coated Sarah’s finger, which then continued its path slowly down the inside of Jill’s thigh and leg, leaving a slight trail of pussy juice behind it. After pausing for a second, Sarah then traced her nail up the inside of the other leg and thigh, continuing the path in the opposite direction, again pressing between Jill’s lips and on her other nipple on the way up to her neck.

This continued for about five minutes, Sarah again increasing the pressure every time, and Jill’s reaction escalating with the increased attention. She again struggled against her ties, and muffled noises were coming out of her mouth. Sarah then turned to me, placed her index finger vertically over her mouth signaling “quiet,” and motioned for me to stand. I complied, and she then pointed to the bed between Jill’s legs, then further gestured to Jill’s pussy. She then stuck her tongue out and wiggled it around, making it clear that she wanted me to get up on the bed and start licking Jill.

Not needing any further encouragement, I quickly hopped up onto the bed (happy to give my knees a break), lied down between Jill’s thighs, and brought my head up to that pussy that I had been admiring so much the last 15 minutes or so. She obviously sensed my presence on the bed, and must have known what was coming, because as I brought my tongue toward her pussy, she arched her hips up to meet it. I was quickly rewarded with a face full of the most wonderful sweet tasting and smelling treat. I ran my tongue up and down the inside of each lip, one after another, purposefully teasing her lips and avoiding her clit. As I did so, her moans increased in intensity, as did the thrusting of her hips in a futile attempt to make more contact with my tongue.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Sarah watching us. As I concentrated on my cunnilingual ministrations, Sarah was rolling Jill’s nipples between her thumb and index finger. She then stopped, but signaled to me to continue what I was doing. I watched her walk over to the dresser, where she opened her purse (which she must have brought with her back upstairs while Jill and I were toweling off). Out of it she took a pair of nipple clamps, which she brought back to the bed. She hesitated for a second, looking at me, then back at Jill. I wasn’t sure which of us these new toys were meant for; Sarah knew how much I liked having my nipples played with, so I thought maybe she was going to use them on me. But after appearing to contemplate the choice for a moment, she adjusted them to a low pressure setting, squeezed one open, and brought it down to Jill’s nipple and released it.

The effect on Jill was immediate; her back arched up and a cry attempted to spill from her gagged mouth. After a second or two, she calmed down; I think it was the shock of what Sarah had done that affected her, rather than the pain of the clamp itself. Sarah then repeated the procedure on Jill’s other nipple, and the reaction this time was more muted – Jill clearly knew it was coming and was more prepared for it.

I continued my efforts at licking her lips, now moving up and beginning to pay attention to her clit. I could tell she was enjoying this; after the brief distraction of the nipple clamps, she was again attempting to thrust her hips in a manner to make more contact between her public region and my face. I alternated among each of her lips and her clit in a rhythmic fashion, and as I did, I could feel her body reacting and approaching orgasm. When it appeared she was again right on the brink, Sarah said in a quiet and calm voice, “Stop.”

Much to Jill’s obvious frustration, I did so, pulling my head out of her crotch and offering up a slightly-slurred, “Yes, Mistress.” Sarah responded, “Very good, Bob, you can go back to your position now.” I got off of the bed and kneeled again on the floor at the foot of the bed.

Sarah turned to Jill and said, “Did you enjoy that, pet?”, a clearly rhetorical question given the aroused state of both Jill’s pussy and her nipples. Jill vigorously nodded her head in assent yet clearly frustrated at again being brought so close to orgasm without being allowed to enjoy one.

Sarah replied, “Now that you’ve had some pleasure, I think it’s time for you to demonstrate how well you can serve me. Do you think you can do that, my sweet?” Jill again moved her head up and down, as Sarah smiled.

“I think we’re going to have to make a few adjustments for you to really be able to do a good job, so hold on a second and don’t move.” Sarah smiled at her own joke, as she reached her hand over to Jill’s head. “Open up, my dear,” she commanded. Jill complied, and Sarah retrieved her panties from Jill’s mouth. “My, you must be very thirsty after having your mouth filled with my panties for so long, aren’t you?”

Jill meekly and quietly said, “Yes, Mistress,” her tongue not yet allowing her to say the words very clearly. Sarah replied, “I’ll help take care of that little problem, don’t you worry.” With those words, she climbed up on the bed and straddled Jill’s body, sitting up and placing her ass on Jill’s stomach. Jill, who was still blindfolded, of course, accepted Sarah’s weight on her with little reaction.

Sarah said, “Okay, here’s a little treat, my pet, to help quench your thirst.” She lifted on her knees and scooted up Jill’s body, until her pussy was right up against Jill’s mouth. Or at least I imagined so, because my view was partially obscured by Sarah’s body. What I could see was Sarah’s ass cheeks flattening Jill’s tits, with the crack perfectly bisecting Jill’s two orbs.

What I couldn’t discern by sight I could figure out from the noise of Jill’s tongue eagerly making its way into Sarah’s pussy. That sound – of a tongue moving its way through the wetness of a woman’s folds – was quite familiar to me, both from the recent memory of what I had been doing to Jill just a few minutes before, but also from the more distant memory of my being in exactly the same position in the past as Jill was at present. I was jealous and frustrated that I couldn’t add the sense of sight to what I was enjoying through my ears, but I knew my role as submissive to my dominant wife was to not move until instructed to do so.

I knew that Sarah must have been enjoying the attention she was receiving. My wife loved to grind her pussy against the lips, tongue, and nose of a prostrate man or woman. She will often come this way after just a few minutes of attention, ending in a loud and body-wracking orgasm. But this time she clearly had other plans on tap for her first experience with a female submissive. For after five minutes, she pulled herself back to her earlier position of squatting on Jill’s stomach. I could hear Jill’s heavy breathing as she gasped, attempting to catch her breath after working so hard at pleasing my – now her – Mistress.

“Did you enjoy that, my little subbie?” Sarah inquired. Jill replied enthusiastically, “Oh yes, Mistress, I did enjoy that.” Sarah looked back over her shoulder at me and said, “And what about you, Bob? Did you enjoy that also?” Sarah knew the answer to this question, as she was fully aware of how much I enjoyed watching women go down on each other. I too replied in the affirmative, staying in my submissive role.

Sarah said, “But gee, Bob, I bet you couldn’t see what was going on very well, could you?” I said, “No, Mistress, I couldn’t.” She replied, “Why don’t you come up here and sit on the bed next to us.” Again happy for the opportunity to give my knees a rest, as well as to have a better view of the proceedings, I quickly hopped up and sat on the side of the bed facing Jill’s bound and stretched out body.