Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 03

Story Info
The next morning brings bigger and better sex.
15.4k words
4.51
141.7k
54
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,204 Followers

Author's note: For those of you who are not really up to the Big Bang Theory Sara Rue played Dr. Stephanie Barnett and Judy Greer Played Dr. Elizabeth Plimpton.

*

Morning came very, very early for the entire group in Leonard and Sheldon's apartment. Sheldon was the first to awaken and when he saw the naked Penny lying beside him, it finally hit him, he had come to sexual age and knew there was no turning back.

Getting out of bed he took a long hot shower cleaning all of his cum and that of Penny, Priya and Amy off his sore body. Drying off he slipped back into his bedroom he quickly dressed and slipped out to the kitchen to get some breakfast, he was famished, no wonder after all the fucking he did last night, he needed nourishment.

Making too much noise to sleep, Leonard, Amy, Priya and Bernadette woke up in the livingroom and began to stir.

Priya looked at her watched; "Oh fuck, I'm going to be late for my flight! I need to shower and get out of here." She ran into the bedroom where Missy and Raj were still sleeping. She gathered up her clothes and snuck out and took a quick shower. Dressing she headed out to the livingroom, seated on the sofa was Leonard, his head was thrown back and Amy and Bernadette were on either side of him, both licking his cock like a big Popsicle.

Leonard had his one hand buried in Bernadette's thick unruly blonde hair as Amy slipped to the floor to suck on his tight balls.

Priya cleared her throat and Leonard opened his eyes; "Oh hi Priya, just having my morning wood taken care of!"

She giggled; "Oh I know about your morning wood Leonard, I've had many a day taking that in me, but I have to head back to Raj's place and pick up my bags and head to the airport. I'm just happy we were able to part ways on a good note. You have fun with Penny; that is if you can pry her away from Sheldon!"

He came from the kitchen with a bowl of cereal and looked down at Bernadette; "You're in my spot!"

She let out a groan and hopped up and took the same posture on the other side of Leonard.

Sheldon continued; "You know Priya, you may just have a chance to stay with Leonard here. After last night I believe Penny fancies me more than old Leonard here!"

Amy popped her mouth off of Leonard's nuts; "Hey Sheldon, what about me? I thought I was your girlfriend?"

"Oh Amy, I think there is enough of Shelly here for the both of you!"

"Well if I'm going to share you with anyone, who better than my Bestie, Penny!"

Leonard spoke up; "Hey, I'm right here and Penny's with me and not you Sheldon!"

She scoffed; "Leonard, Leonard, Leonard, after last night, I think Penny will do whatever I tell her to do, just like when I rewarded her with chocolate, well I now found something she likes even better than chocolate, my penis!"

Priya shook her head. "I just glad I'm leaving this loony bin!" She leaned over and gave Leonard a kiss; "Be well Leonard and maybe one day I'll come back and we can have some fun. After last night I think all of your sex lives will be a little more out in the open."

Before he could reply she was out the door and out of his life.

Missy came stumbling out of the bedroom, she had thrown on one of Leonard's white shirts and it barely covered her hips and pussy. "Hey Shelly do you have any orange juice or tomato juice?

"Yes we do Missy, in the fridge. Did you and Raj enjoy yourselves last night?"

"Oh I did Shelly I did, have any vodka to add to this? I wanted to see if Raj enjoyed himself last night too, but when he woke and I asked him all he can do is nod! I think I need some alcohol in the morning pick-me-up to find out how well it went last night!"

She found the vodka and pouring it into the glass of tomato juice; "Well off to unlock the voice of my dark brown lover, see ya later!"

She passed Penny in the hallway as she headed back to the bedroom.

Penny stumbled out to the livingroom dressed in her Nebraska jersey; "Oh my god Leonard, don't you ever get enough?"

He laughed as Bernadette and Amy slipped off his cock and balls and licking their lips took a seat near Leonard; "What? You are one to talk I heard you screaming and moaning well into the night!"

"Well Leonard, I had to instruct Sheldon here on everything he read about in the book you and I got him!"

"Yeah I know, but did you have to go from cover to cover all in one night?"

She giggled; "Well I was fun and once he got started, well you know Sheldon, there's no stopping him. I'm headed over to my place to take a nice long bubble bath. I need to sore my sore, you know what. I'll be back later, maybe we can all talk about the great night we ALL had, Leonard! I sort of heard you having fun out here last night with all the ladies too!"

"Well yeah, well you go get cleaned up, we'll talk later!"

Bernadette popped up; "Mind if I join you Penny?"

Amy jumped up, "Oh me too, me too!"

Alright you two, come on, I just hope there's enough space in the tub for the three of us. See you all later!"

Leonard snuck into his bedroom, but it was empty and then he heard the shower running and Raj and Missy laughing in there. He threw on a t-shirt and shorts and headed back out to the kitchen.

Sheldon was watching television. He ignored him and made breakfast for himself. Taking a seat on the sofa they both sat in silence as they watched the Discovery Channel.

Leonard finally spoke; "So Sheldon tell me, how was your night with Penny?"

Sheldon put his empty bowl down and turning towards Leonard began; "Oh Leonard it was amazing! I now see why Penny is always calling out to a deity when the two of you are fucking! She did it so many times I was looking for him to come down and answer her!"

Leonard laughed; "Well I can see the change in you, just saying fucking rather than coitus is a big step for you. What do you have planned for today?"

"Well Leonard, the world is my oyster and I'm going to take it free and easy today and go where life takes me today."

"I'm very proud of you Sheldon, but we need to talk about Penny. You DO know we are back together don't you?"

"Oh yes Leonard, but I told her that casa Sheldon is open to her whenever she feels like partaking in my lovemaking. Are you okay with that Leonard?"

"Well if Penny wants that, the two of us will have to talk about it, but I guess if I can share Penny with you, you can share Amy and Missy with me!"

"Deal roommate, I'll have to add that to our roommate agreement!"

"No need Sheldon, I don't think the gals will like having their coitus activities writing into any agreement!"

"Agreed, now please be quiet so I can watch my show!"

Leonard heard Raj and Missy giggling in the hallway and then heard the bedroom door slam closed. He hurried into the bathroom, tossed off his shirt and shorts and jumped into the shower. He let the hot spray cover his sweat crusted body and as he finished he began stroking his cock. The image of Penny and Sheldon popped into his head. They were fucking like crazy as he stroked his cock. He was suddenly shaken from his fantasy vision when he heard Sheldon pounding on the door.

"Leonard, Leonard, Leonard?"

"Yes Sheldon?"

"I need to pee, pee!"

"Well come in and go, I'm taking a shower!" He was surprised when Sheldon came in and relieved himself and washing his hands left the bathroom.

Leonard closed his eyes, but the vision of Penny and Sheldon was gone. Turing off the water he stepped out and dried himself. Putting the shirt and shorts back on he went back out to the livingroom.

Missy and Raj were out there, they snuggled and seeing Missy nearly nude body caused his cock to come to life.

Missy was sitting there munching on toast and jam; her legs were crossed, showing her gorgeous thighs nearly up to her big tight ass. Still wearing Leonard's shirt, two sizes too small her large tits threatened to burst free from their confinement.

Raj was wearing his shirt and slack, but couldn't stop smiling.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, Leonard jumped up and he was shocked to see who was at the door. Howard was there, but that wasn't who shocked him. Standing behind him were Dr. Stephanie Barnett, Dr. Elizabeth Plimpton and Bernadette's old boyfriend and teacher Glenn.

Leonard stepped to the side; "Come on in guys! Howard, where did you meet up with these three?"

Howard laughed his nervous laugh; "Well you guys know I went to the hospital to get a penal implant and extension, guess who was doing the procedure, Dr. Stephanie here! Well we got to talking and I told her how I wanted my penis to look like Bernadette's old lover Glenn. I just so happened to have his number on me and giving him a call he came over and Stephanie made a mold of his penis and he hung around, so to speak to see how the procedure went. While waiting he ran into an old colleague of his and yours too Leonard, Dr Elizabeth Plimpton, you remember her Leonard, the sexual freak!"

Elizabeth smiled at Leonard; "I was told by Howard here that you broke up with that bitch from India what was her name, Priya?"

Raj spoke up; "Hey Elizabeth, that's my sister you're speaking ill of!"

"Oh I'm sorry Raj!"

"That's okay Elizabeth, she is a bitch, but I can say it because she's my sister!"

In her uncertain voice Stephanie spoke up; "Sooooo Leonard, Howard told us that Priya was leaving for India, does that make you available again?"

She had that insecure look on her face, but before Leonard responded, he took in her figure, there was a lot, lot less of it and she looked incredible!

She must have dropped a good fifty pounds and her red hair had grown out and it hung sexily halfway down her back. He gazed upon her chest, down to her tiny waist and her gorgeous legs, she was perfect.

"Well Stephanie, to tell you the truth Penny and I are once again together!"

"Oh no, once again I'm too late!"

Raj spoke up; "Don't be so sure Leonard, the way Sheldon and Penny were going at it, you may want to check with her first before saying you are now a couple again!"

While all of this was happening Missy finally left Raj's side and was cuddling up to her brother, Sheldon; "You know Shelly after watching Raj and Priya going at it last night and knowing what a fantastic time you gave Penny last night, maybe the two of us should hook up?"

Sheldon shook his head; "I'm not sure that would be such a great thing Missy, isn't that incest?"

"Yeah, but that is what makes it even more exciting!"

"We'll see Missy, we'll see!"

While this was going on Elizabeth took a seat next to Raj and was cuddling up to him, her wrap-around dress was halfway undone and she was casually sliding her hand up and down his thigh.

Howard spoke up; "Where is my woman anyways?"

Leonard spoke up; "After the wild night Penny had with Sheldon here, Penny, Amy and Bernadette went over to Penny's to bathe and get cleaned up."

I think the two of us will sneak over there and surprise them, are you game Glenn?"

"Lead the way Howard; I wouldn't mind seeing Penny again too. We had a wild time last time I drove her home from the symposium."

The two of them headed over to see what was going on at Penny's.

Elizabeth and Raj were really getting into it now as Liz had had Raj's pants down around his ankles and was now working on his shorts.

Raj had her dress completely open now and just about had it completely off her shoulders.

Leonard stood in the kitchen with Stephanie behind him.

She was slowly sliding her lithe body along his back and her hands came around and stroked his chest as the two of them watched Raj and Liz go at it. On the other end of the sofa Missy had her shirt completely unbuttoned and she had one of her large dark nippled tits poised above Sheldon's lips.

He let out a moan of submission and raising his head covered on of his sister's tits with his lips. His hands traveled up and down her gorgeous legs and as they parted he found her thick lipped pussy and rolled the lips back to uncover her stiff clit.

Howard and Glenn entered Penny's apartment, the door was left unlocked and as they moved down the hall to her bathroom they both heard giggling, laughing and an occasional moan.

Howard pushed open the door which was slightly ajar and Penny was against one end of the bathtub, she was completely covered in bubbles, her long blonde hair was plastered to her head and covered with mounds of shampoo suds.

Bernadette had her back to Penny, but facing Amy. The two of them were also covered in bubbles as was their heads. Bernadette's hands were slipping and sliding all along Amy's back and as Bernadette leaned back Penny's hands came up and began plucking away at Bernadette's full firm tits.

Howard's eyes lit up when he saw his bride-to-be turn her head and lower her lips to Penny's.

Their tongues shot out and danced from one mouth to the other.

Amy's legs came out and they wrapped around Bernadette's full thighs and their scissoring action caused the water to slap about and out of the tub. When she did this a lot of the bubbles was washed off of Penny and Bernadette's body and now Howard and Glenn watched the three sets of hands caressing and rubbing other naked bodies.

Penny screamed out in surprise when she saw Howard and Glenn standing there; "What the fuck! Who let you in?"

Glenn smiled as he approached the tub; "Well Penny we were across the way at Leonard's and he told us where the three of you went and thought we'd come over and see if you needed anyone to scrub your backs!"

She laughed; "Yes I just bet you want to scrub our backs!"

He took a seat on the edge of the tub, his long dark hairy legs rubbed up against her silky skinned arm; "Well Penny I figured I could start there and work my way around to whatever else you needed washing."

Amy sat there and stared at the gap in Glenn's shorts. She noticed he wasn't wearing underwear and she licked her lips as she watched his big black cock begin to swell. She looked up at him and he caught her staring; "Woo...Woo...Woo" that was all that came from her mouth.

Howard took a seat next to Glenn and beside Bernadette; "How about you Bernadette, would you like me to wash your back too?"

"No that won't be necessary Howard; Penny's boobies did a great job on my back."

Penny leaned into Bernadette and whispered; "I don't really think he meant just your back Bernadette!"

Bernadette's eyes opened wide; "Oh...OH I GET IT, well it is a little crowded here in the tub right now. So tell me how did the procedure go Howard, good, I hope, I hope, I hope!"

"Well Bernadette I went in a tiny Jewish boy and came out a big black man, if you get my drift. As a matter of fact I called Glenn here to be the model for my new penis.

"Oh my, you mean I'm going to marry the best of both worlds? I get the man I love and the cock I love too?"

Glenn looked over at Bernadette and she started blushing.

"Did I just say that or did I think it?"

Penny laughed; "Oh Bernadette you said it alright!"

By now the bubbles began to dissipate and their naked bodies began to appear.

Amy stood up quickly and pulled one of the towels over and wrapped it about her body; I believe it is getting a little crowded in here. I'll dry off and head back over to Sheldon's apartment. Penny do you have an extra robe I can wear until I get my clothes from Sheldon's apartment?"

"Sure Amy there should be one hanging on the inside of my closet door, have fun over there from what I heard things are heating up there already, right Howard?"

"Oh yes my dear, just like I hope it's going to heat up here?"

Bernadette giggled; "Oh Howie, you are such a kidder!"

Penny reached around and cupping Bernadette's two huge tits, she thumbed the rubbery tips; "Oh Bernadette I don't think he was kidding. Were any of us kidding last night?"

"Oh, oh I get it now. Well it all started off last night with a bit of kidding, but I guess you are right, it didn't turn out that way!"

"What, what happened last night Bernadette?"

"Oh Howard it was amazing, it all started off innocent, but before it was all over, there were women on women, two and three men on one woman and even brother on sister, it was a night I'll never forget!"

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, SON OF A BITCH and I missed it?"

Penny started laughing; "Oh poor Howard, missed out again, but don't you worry, if this morning is any indication, it just be wilder than yesterday. I just don't think I can take Sheldon's huge cock up my ass again today. It is sore as hell, that's why I'm soaking in the tub!"

Howard's jaw dropped; "SON OF A BITCH, you took Sheldon up that pretty little ass of yours?"

"Oh Howard, how sweet, but yes and his cock is even larger than Glenn's here."

Bernadette giggled; "Oh yes Howard it is definitely bigger than Glenn's I can attest to that first hand!"

Again Howard was shocked; "SON OF A BITCH, again outdone, I can't catch a break here!"

"What are you talking about Howard?"

"Well Bernadette you had Glenn's big dick in you and I wanted to be as good as him. Now I find out you fucked Sheldon's whose cock is even larger!"

Penny slapped Howard on the back of the head; Get over it Howie! There will always be one bigger or better. Bernadette loves you, isn't that enough?"

"I guess you're right Penny, sorry Bernadette!"

:Oh that's okay Howard, like Penny said there will always be someone bigger, but I doubt if there will ever be one as big or as good as Sheldon's, right Penny"

Oh you got that right girlfriend, fuck after Sheldon I'm rethinking my relationship with Leonard, just kidding, but he was fantastic. He read that book we gave him and with his memory, he remembered everything and let me tell you, he did them all flawlessly!"

"Oh Penny, you are so right on there. I just hope I can hop on the Sheldon train again, woo, woo!"

Glenn pulled off his shirt and tossed it aside; "Enough about Sheldon, how about us Penny? I think Howard is itching to try out his new weapon, right Howard?"

"Oh you got that right Glenn, but I may be a little sore yet."

Penny scoffed; "I don't want to hear anything about being sore, after Sheldon in all three of my holes, I'm the one who is sore. I couldn't even walk straight this morning, but like Glenn said enough about Sheldon. Glenn, how about you dropping those shorts and let me suck on that big black cock of yours!"

He stood before her and unzipping his shorts they fell around his ankles, kicking them aside he leaned over and offered his stiff black cock for her to suck.

Bernadette saw it and reacted; "Mmmmm, I forgot just how yummy your cock was Glenn; hopefully before the day is over I'll get to sample it once again."

Glenn smiled at her; "Oh Honey I remember how tight that ass of yours was. I sure hope I can do more then just have you sample it!"

She giggled; "Oh Glenn you always know the right thing to say."

Howard broke in; "Bernadette, remember I had my cock made to look just like Glenn's here, want to see?"

"Oh of course Howie, but it will always be Glenn's cock and it will always be white, but sure let's have a look at it."

"Oh wow Bernadette, you don't have to sound so enthusiastic about it."

"I'm sorry Howard; let me see that big boy now!"

Howard eagerly dropped his pants and it looked exactly like Glenn's with the exception of being rather red from the recent operation. The other noticeable difference was that it looked out of place against his pale white scrawny body.

Glenn's fit him perfectly because of his color and built, it looked exactly as it should

Bernadette slowly wrapped her small fingers around the shaft and it throbbed in her hand and surprisingly it excited her, mainly because she loved the man behind the cock, not because the cock was as it appeared.

Howard winched slightly as she stroked the dry cock, so when she spat on it and began to coat his cock with her saliva he relaxed and the pleasure of her lips and hand outweighed the tiny pain from the operation.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,204 Followers