Cumming in the Casino

Story Info
Vegas magic makes wife too horny.
5.5k words
4.3
190.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rockandroller
rockandroller
2,224 Followers

Last week my wife and I drove down to Las Vegas. I had to go there for a conference for my company (I'm in fire extinguishers) and I couldn't bear the thought of being without her, even if it was only for a few days. She's such a cutie that I didn't want to leave her behind. Besides, she deserves it for working so hard to make me and the kids happy.

It was a long drive through the mountains and then the Nevada desert. We held hands and laughed and ate junk food all along the way. Eileen is so much fun to be with. She doesn't get out to have fun nearly often enough, and I was happy that we were spending this time together alone. Her eyes danced and her voice bubbled with the fun of getting away from the house and her usual routine of responsibilities to me and the kids.

Of course, she wasn't alone in having fun. I got to have fun, too. We stopped for the night in Grand Junction in a little motel by the side of the road. There was a Long John Silver's nearby where we ate dinner. I know it sounds like a dumb place to eat on a vacation, but we've always liked their food and there isn't one near our house so it was a big treat for us. Besides, it was fast food, and I was in a hurry to get Eileen back to our motel room, which was much sexier than our bedroom at home because it was someplace different for us to make love.

I pulled her close so that I could kiss her. Eileen has the sweetest lips of any woman in the world. They're soft and feminine, with an underlying firmness that has never failed to make me swoon. And I swear to god she's the most delicious tasting girl in the universe. Sometimes I think I could just kiss her forever. The first time we kissed, not long after we met, I got so hard that I knew that I was going to find a way to take her, to relish her naked body and make her cum for me. Even after all of the millions of kisses we had shared they had never gotten old, and just like the first time the sweet sensation of my wife's lips had me hard in no time. Our lips swirled together, a dance that we had danced so many times that we both knew all the steps by heart.

"Ob, boy," I said, using my Donald Duck voice. "I really like this! Can I please have some more?"

Eileen giggled like a schoolgirl as if she'd never heard me talk that way before. I adore being able to drink the sound of her laughter as often as I want just by saying something silly. And Eileen adores how I love her kisses, and how easily she can get me hard. She ground her tummy against my hard cock and raised her lips to mine for more kisses, more attention.

I unsnapped her jeans so that I could slip my hands inside them and rest them on the bare skin of her hips while I kissed her.

"I love you, kitten," I said, before my lust got the better of me and I ripped all of her clothes off. In a minute we were fucking on the motel bed, Eileen moaning and cumming over and over as I took my time pleasing her. I slipped my tongue inside her and sucked gently until she came on my face. I held her in my arms while I diddled her slit until she came on my fingers, and I shared the taste of her nectar with her. I rolled her over, put her long lovely legs together and fucked her from behind and massaged her back until she came on my cock. Exhausted, we lay on our sides facing each other, sharing gentle kisses. Then I nuzzled her neck under her hair while she gently stroked me until I couldn't wait any longer and I slipped myself inside her and filled her with hot cum. I always say there's nothing quite like good away-from-home motel sex.

The next day we were in Vegas. Eileen favored me with her company while I went to the convention, looking at all of the new innovations in fire extinguishers and techniques for getting people to buy them. It was all very interesting to me, and I know that I gushed and talked too much. Eileen was so sweet to pretend that she cared about my business while we went hand-in-hand from display to display. As for myself, I was proud to have her on my arm. She's my love bunny, and the whole world is a better place whenever I'm with her.

The way the convention was set up, after the first seminar we had the rest of the day to ourselves. Eileen likes to gamble, so we spent the rest of the afternoon working the slot machines in as many different casinos as we could. We'd try the slots in one place, and if it looked like we were being lucky we'd stay longer, and if it didn't we'd move on. Since we weren't having a whole lot of luck we got to see a whole bunch of different casinos - the Stratosphere, Circus Circus, The Bellagio. We ate dinner at a little restaurant inside Mandalay Bay, made our way around to the MGM and then the Venetian, which Eileen thought was the most fun place of all.

The Chippendale dancers were there, and after some good-natured encouragement I got Eileen to agree to go and see the show. They danced and rocked and made lewd jokes as they took off their clothes and the tourist wives urged them on with raucous comments. But I wasn't paying a lot of attention to dancers or wives - my eyes were on Eileen, her smile and her laughing eyes.

I get to look at her naked body all I want, but I never seem to get enough. Her lips are always calling my eyes, her breasts begging me to suck them. She has long legs and the most gorgeous tight little ass. I like the wiggle in her walk, the lilt in her step, the light in her eyes. I love to hold her hands, and even her feet turn me on - sometimes she'll stroke me with them until I splurt cum all over her toes.

But I'm sure no Chippendale dancer. Middle age has started to catch up with me - I don't have all of my hair and my waist is getting thicker. I wish that I was better looking for my wife because she's such a cutie, but there isn't a lot I can do about it. So letting her watch a bunch of studly guys in skimpy outfits seemed like the least I could do for my little hunny bunny. She loved it, too. Her eyes lit up as she giggled and watched them do their stuff.

After the show you could have your picture taken with one of the dancers. Eileen pretended that she didn't want to, but I know her better than that - she just needed a little encouragement. The way that she looked at them I knew that she was dying to get close to one, to be near one of those studly well-muscled bodies. Finally she relented and we walked back so that she could pose with her favorite one, a young man with dark skin and rippling abs.

He was a very gracious guy, even if he was wearing nothing but leather pants and a formal collar. Fernando held his hand out and pulled my wife up next to him on the little platform. "Oh, my," he said, speaking with a Spanish accent to the little crowd of women that surrounded the stage where the photos were being taken. "Here's a very sexy girl who wants to stand next to Fernando, the Latin Lover." Eileen allowed him to pull her close to him in front of the camera. He took her hand in his and kissed her fingertips before he placed them on his well-muscled chest for the picture. Of course, he didn't know what he was doing to her. It's never been hard to turn her on - a quick tweak of her nipple, a few slow kisses before roughly grabbing her perfect little butt, nibbling her neck while cupping her little slit in my hand - Eileen could be ready to cum almost faster than I could. Fernando had no way of knowing that the light in her eye was pure lust - excitement caused by her fingers touching his warm dark skin, her imagination fueling sparks that set her pussy on fire with lust. Fernando didn't know her well enough to see all of that. But I did.

Eileen stood shyly next to Fernando, her hand on his bare chest as her picture was taken with the young stud. He smiled a 1,000 kilowatt smile at the camera and leaned close to my wife as the flash went off and the look in her eyes was captured forever. What the camera couldn't catch was her trembling knees; a precursor to her need to sit, to lie down and be fucked as her pussy begged to be plundered by the man next to her. But I know her better than the camera does, and I saw that she needed to be taken. And soon.

Eileen was wearing her shorts, which always had the effect of making me want to rip them off of her so that I could plunge myself inside her, so that I could feel those pretty bare legs wrapped around me, so that I could shower her with kisses and fuck her silly. And I knew that she was wearing shorts not because of the heat of the Nevada dessert, but because she knew how much I loved watching her legs as we walked around all day. Eileen never failed to take advantage of any opportunity to tease me, to remind me of how much I loved her.

Her bare legs had their usual effect on me - I had been admiring them all afternoon, my cock semi-hard as I delayed the pleasure of rubbing myself on them until later in the night, after the convention, the dinner, the slot machines and wandering around all of the casinos. It was the look in her eye that sent me over the edge, though. A good husband learns to recognize the signs, and I melted at what I saw in her eyes - the 'I need a fuck now' sparkle that I'd never been able to deny. She stood demurely in Fernando's arm, her legs trembling and her eyes twinkling in the way that only I could recognize as she pretended that the man next to her wasn't sending 'fuck me' sparks through her whole body. Coupled with the all day tease of her bare legs I decided that I'd have to see if I could come up with a way to satisfy my pretty little wife. Soon.

Fernando smiled and graciously thanked Eileen, and she all but blushed at the attention from the lanky boy wearing little but a pair of leather pants. The photographer told us to come back to pick up the picture once it had been developed. Fernando whispered to Eileen that he would sign her picture if she wanted him to, and a smile lit up her face - I knew we'd be back so that Eileen's memory of her picture could be punctuated with his signature. A giggling old lady took her place next to Fernando and we left to walk around until the picture was developed.

I figured that Eileen was wet and that she had to be enjoying the feeling of her pussy lips squeaking against each other as we walked around. I could tell that she was ready and I really wished I could just fuck her right there in front of everybody. Of course I didn't, but I didn't want to wait to give her some of the satisfaction that she was craving, and so I pulled her close to me and kissed her hungry lips, savoring the heat that touching Fernando had generated in my pretty wife. Our kisses turned ardent, more needy as we indulged our desires far away from home. Fortunately this was Las Vegas, and couples necking in the casinos weren't exactly uncommon. I nibbled her neck, savoring her taste and letting her hair fall about my face as I felt her pulse quicken under my lips and the crowd parted around us.

It was the presence of the other gamblers and tourists that kept me from slipping my hand between her legs right then, that kept me from grabbing her ass, fondling her perfect tits. We were both breathless in moments, and we had to stop in order to breathe. Leen giggled in my arms, pretending that she didn't know that I knew why she was so excited, what being in Fernando's arms had done to her.

I took her hand in mine and we walked around, taking in all the sights of a big Las Vegas casino – tourists and slot machines, brightly colored carpeting, stages with bands playing different kinds of music, restaurants, stores, gamblers trying to get lucky in spite of the odds, cocktail waitresses in skimpy outfits. After a while we found ourselves in the area of the casino that catered to shoppers, and Eileen laughed in delight when we discovered the boats and the water.

The sign said that it was called The High Canal. It was an actual canal that wound around inside the casino. The wide banks were lined with pricey stores – it seemed like hundreds of them, all built with columns and facades to further the illusion that you were vacationing in Venice. The ceiling was very high overhead, and it had been painted a soft blue with clouds and lit to look like the evening sky. To further the illusion that you were actually in Italy there were young men standing in gondolas floating on the water, ready to welcome couples into their long boats for a hefty fee so that they could be poled up and down the canal while the gondoliers sang romantic songs in Italian. Fire extinguisher salesmen don't make a lot of money, and we decided that we hadn't won enough to allow ourselves that indulgence. Besides, it was just as romantic to saunter along the shore arm-in-arm with my sexy wife and watch lovers being paddled around by boatmen in striped shirts and jaunty caps.

As we wandered along window shopping and watching the gondolas in the water we found a bridge that went over the canal. It was very picturesque, made of red brick with a guard rail that looked like it was white marble. I'm sure the style was designed to resemble a bridge in Venice, curved high so that the gondoliers could stand upright in their boats as they steered their charges underneath. Eileen and I sauntered hand-in-hand to the top of the bridge to rest and gaze at the water below. It was still early in the evening, especially for Vegas, and there weren't many people in sight at all - a few couples off in the distance window shopping, and one boat making its way up the canal.

I pushed my wife against the rail and stood behind her, holding her close and letting her ass feel how excited she'd gotten me. I whispered in her ear, "You really like Fernando, don't you?"

Eileen giggled. "I like you better."

"Don't change the subject. You wouldn't turn me down if I looked like Fernando, would you?"

She giggled again. "That's not fair. I never turn you down." I rubbed my cock up and down against her shorts, and she moaned.

"That's true. But it's Fernando that has you so excited right now, isn't it?"

I glanced around to be sure that no one was looking our way. We were alone, and so I reached around her to cup her tit in my hand. After a few seconds of gentle tweaking I could feel her nipple harden, and Eileen clasped her hand over mine to encourage me to keep up with my ministrations. I ground my cock against my wife, and she returned the favor by rubbing her ass against me.

The gondola in the water below was coming nearer to our little bridge, aiming to go under us. The gondolier sang lustily in Italian as he expertly poled his charges up the canal. A young man and girl on board were holding hands and staring in each other's eyes, caught up in the romance of the ride, and I made a silent bet with myself that he was getting ready to pop the question to her. Afraid that they might look up and see us I let go of Eileen's tit and rested my hands on her hips. But from their angle below I knew they couldn't see through Eileen and so I didn't take my cock away, and we slowly dry fucked above the canal of the Venetian Casino. Eileen put her hands on the rail of the bridge, steadying herself against my increasingly strong thrusts. I tangled my fingers in her hair above her neck, the way she likes, and whispered in her ear, "Tell the truth. You liked Fernando, didn't you? You'd like Fernando to fuck you, wouldn't you?" I pulled her hair, dry fucking her from behind and demanding the truth.

"Yeeeessss," she whispered, rubbing her butt on me and giving in to the pleasure of feeling my eager cock so near her pussy.

The young couple in the gondola looked up and waved at us. I softened my thrusting and waved back, and so did Eileen. Let them think that we were just some old married couple that didn't have anything better to do than hug on the bridge and watch young lovers taking a boat ride. I glanced around to be sure that nobody else was watching us as the boat slid under the bridge.

As soon as the boat riders couldn't see what I was doing, I kicked my wife's legs apart. I love seeing her like that, leaning forward with her bare legs spread apart for my pleasure. I could feel sticky pre-cum filling up my underwear and I knew that Eileen's panties were even wetter. I reached between her legs and cupped her pussy through her shorts. Leen moaned, and I yanked her hair hard and said, "Hush, kitten, or I'll stop."

I massaged her slit through her shorts, rubbing her back and forth with a firm touch. We were out where anyone could see us and I didn't have time to tease my wife, to prolong her pleasure. This was going to have to be a payment on account, a promise of a fuck to come - something to take the edge off and help cement her memory of how Fernando's skin felt under her hand. Her shorts were just wide enough in the legs that I was able push the fabric up and slide my hand inside. I didn't let her soft cotton panties stop me, either. When my fingers touched her bare slit Leen whispered, "Oh, god." I could feel her silky wet pussy gushing 'fuck-me' juice as I slid my thumb inside her, and I used my fingers to smear cum on her clit and tickle it ever so lightly. Eileen moaned as I started flicking my fingers on her little love pearl. Her legs went weak as she neared her orgasm.

I pulled on her thick lustrous hair, tangling my fingers in it so that I could cause her just enough pain to heighten the sensation of my fingers massaging her private place. I hoped that there wasn't anyone behind us, but I knew that from the front nobody could tell that my hand was inside her shorts fingering her to an orgasm while she leaned on the bridge rail.

Suddenly she bent forward, putting all of her weight on the bridge rail as her legs failed and she came on my fingers. Her whole body shuddered, and I knew that even a stranger who chanced to look at her at that moment would know that he was seeing her cum. I massaged her slowly, smearing her wetness around her pussy and thighs while she tried not to look like a woman who'd just had an orgasm. As she struggled to catch her breath I took my hand out from inside her shorts and rubbed her back with my other hand. I nibbled my wife's neck and wrapped my arms around her, holding her close while she relaxed against me.

Finally she turned around and hugged me, and then gave me a sweet kiss.

"I don't care what you think," she said. "Fernando could never do that to me."

I held my wet fingers up to our lips, and together we licked them clean of her salty cum. The look in her eyes was totally worth everything in the world to me. They sparkled, they looked dazed with lust, they promised more in the future, they were sated and happy. "Of course not," I said. "Fernando doesn't love you like I do."

When Leen had recaptured her breath I took her hand in mine and led her off the bridge. We wandered along the shore, window shopping and pretending that we were actually in Italy. One of the shops was selling sexy lingerie, and Eileen pulled me inside. "Just to see," she said.

I trailed after my wife as she went shopping, wandering through the racks of bustiers and teddys, admiring the sexy lingerie but not ever taking one down. It was almost as if she knew what she was looking for. Suddenly she giggled in delight when she spotted a satiny silver-grey nightie. "Oh, I like this one!" She pulled it from the rack and held it up in front of herself, modeling it for me. "Do you like it?" she said. I hadn't really lost my erection from the bridge, and imagining her wearing that nightie and with that sparkle in her eye made my cock even harder, so I splurged our scanty winnings and bought it for her.

We wandered upstairs and soon found ourselves outside on the balcony which surrounded the casino and overlooked the Vegas strip. It was dark but still early in the evening, at least for Sin City, and as we wandered down the balcony there were less and less people. When we reached the corner we discovered that we were all alone. The balcony rails were thick marble on columns which had been carved in what I suppose was an Italian style. A couple of stories beneath us guests splashed gaily in the outdoor swimming pool where the illusion of being in Italy was furthered by lots of palm trees. Other casinos were visible not too far away - the tall stories of the Mirage looked down on us from one side and Treasure Island was visible across the street. The lights of Vegas twinkled all around us, but they were nothing compared to the twinkle in my baby's eye.

rockandroller
rockandroller
2,224 Followers
12