Don't Say A Fucking Word

Story Info
Game playing girl ties up her fave fuck.
2.5k words
4.18
42.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a few months since she had felt the pleasure of a hard cock deep inside her, so tonight she was on a mission. She had already set the stage for her night of naughtiness. Her absolute favorite fuck was passing through town. She invited him to meet her at a local watering hole for drinks on one condition. She wanted to pretend they didn't know each other and he had follow her every instruction.

He wasn't sure what was going to happen, but he was up for anything. She was always sexy and fun and he wanted to feel his dick in her wet, hot pussy as much as she wanted it there.

While preparing for the evening, the anticipation of what was going to happen that night was getting to her as she was in the shower. All she could think about was how good it was going to feel to have his big cock stuffed inside her as she came all over it. She ran her hands over her wet, soap bubble covered tits. Grabbing them and pinching her pierced nipples made her feel flush. The sensation of the stainless steel buried in her nipples being manipulated make her clit start to thump. She ran one hand down her flat stomach to her soft, shaved pussy. She touched the outside of her pussy lips softly, tickling them with her long fingernails. Chills went up and down her body.

With one hand still playing with her nipple piercings, the other hand spread her pussy lips apart to find her throbbing clit. The hot water from the shower was beating down on her face as she started to rub her clit in small, slow circular motions. All she could think about is how good he always made her feel and how much trouble he was going to be in for later. The more she thought about him, the faster she started banging her clit and the harder she grabbed her tits making them hurts a bit. It felt so good. Always one for a little pain with her pleasure, she gave her pussy a good spanking and rubbed her clit harder. She imagined his big dick in her as she let out a cry and felt her juices escape her hot gash.

After her shower, she got dressed to kill leaving nothing to chance. She had one shot at this night and wanted it to be something neither of them would forget. After one final check in the mirror, she drove to meet him. "He has no idea what he was in for," she thought to herself and smiled.

She pulled into the parking lpt of the bar and took a deep breath.

"Game time," she said to her reflection as she did one final confidence bootsing check in the rearview mirror.

She walked into the lounge and spotted him right away. He looked so hot sitting there at the bar. He always looked great, but tonight it was different. Tonight she has special plans for him. His rugged handsomeness always made her weak. He was a big, strong, man's man and she was a sucker for that. She put on her best poker face and strolled over to where he was and took the seat next to him, being careful to not look at him. She ordered a drink and lit a cigarette doing her best to ignore him although all she wanted to do is suck his dick and balls right then and there in front of everyone at the bar.

He was unsure of what to do next but he was not going to lose this game. He called the bartender over and ordered a shot of whiskey.

"Salute," he said to the bartender as he raised it before downing it and slamming the empty shot glass down on the bar. She jumped a bit when he did. He caught her glimpsing at him out of the corner of his eye. It had been awhile since he had seen her and she looked so hot in those jeans and stiletto heel boots. He envisioned ripping them off her, bending her over the bar and fucking her so hard she would beg him to stop. But for now he had to play along.

He figured she wanted her to try to 'pick her up' so he ordered another beer, took a big swig and turned to her thinking he was going in for the kill.

"Hi, my name is," he started to say.

"Stop!" she interrupted him. "I don't care what your name is!" she said flatly. She looked him straight in the eyes and said, "Do you want to fuck?" He about fell of his bar stool.

"Yes!" he quickly replied choking on the beer he was trying to swallow.

"Follow me, and don't say a fucking word until I tell you can speak! Got it?"

His dick started to twitch when she said that. He had never heard her talk like that before and to his surprise, he liked it. He shook his head yes and slammed the last of his beer. She got up, tipped the bartender, turned away and started walking out of the bar. He grabbed his keys off the bar, put them in his pocket and quickly caught up behind her. He followed her to her SUV in the parking lot. She got in the driver's seat, put the keys in the ignition, and turned the truck over. Listening to the truck start, he stood patiently at the passenger side waiting for her to unlock the door.

After a few seconds she rolled down the window and said "Get in the backseat, take off all your clothes, and remember don't say a fucking word!"

A bit nervous, a bit excited, he got in. As soon as he shut the door she put the truck in drive and headed out of the parking lot. As he took off his clothes to reveal his hot, tan, muscular, construction worker body she snuck glances in the rearview mirror. He turned her on so much she could barely contain herself, but she wasn't about to let him know that.

She drove a few blocks away to the parking lot of a closed grocery store, put her truck in park, and turned off the headlights. She got out of the passenger door and climbed in the backseat next to his naked body. She noticed he was already hard. Her game was working!

"Now just sit there and watch," she commanded. She started to unbutton her blouse slowly exposing her full tits spilling over the top of her bra while watching his reaction with each button. She took off her blouse and started caressing her chest and stomach. He was so captivated he could not move. To see her touching herself like that was something that really turned him on. She unhooked her bra and removed it to expose her jewel-adorned tits. He had never seen them pierced and wanted to touch them in the worst way. But that was not what he was told to do.

She parted her lips, tilted her head back and shook her long hair a bit and arched her back as she ran her nails from her chin, down her neck, over her tits, over her stomach and to the button of her jeans leaving a trail of white marks on her tanned skin. He thought he was going to cum just watching her undress.

She looked him dead in the eye as she unbuttoned her jeans and unzipped them as she licked her full lips. She bent down, took her boots off, slid her jeans over her hips and threw them over her shoulder to the back of the truck. As she did he noticed she was wearing a black lace thong, garter and black stockings. She looked at him and thought he looked like a kid about to go on a roller coaster for the first time. His eyes wide, jaw dropped, the look of disbelief and amusement on his face. It brought a smile to her face.

"Move to the middle of the seat and put your arms out stretched along the top of the backrest. Now!" she barked. He was kind of startled by her tone but turned on and intrigued nonetheless. He complied again. She unhooked one stocking from her garter and removed it slowly from her long leg and tied his right arm up with it to the shoulder belt holder on the far corner of the backrest. He let out a sound of approval as she did. She did the same with the other stocking and the left arm on the opposite belt holder.

She always loved to be the one who was dominated by him, but this was really turning her on. She was getting off just watching him enjoy something like this for the first time.

She unbelted her garter and tossed it to the side. All that was left was her lacey, black thong. Looking at the anticipation on his face made her feel very bold. She put her thumbs on the hip band of her thong and ever so slowly slid her thong down over her killer ass. Down her soft legs to her ankles and then off. Revealing her tan lines, her shaved pussy, and her lust for him. He was trying so hard not to speak, as those were the rules. She took one look at him all tied up and helpless and immediately got wetter. How lucky was she to have a guy so hot tied up in her truck to do with what she wanted?

"Lick it," she ordered as she shoved her pierced tit to his mouth. He ran his tongue slowly around her nipple tasting the sweetness of her and inhaling the scent of her perfume. He started licking harder and began flicking her piercings with his tongue. She let out a gasp as he did. No one had done that since she got them done. As he moved from one nipple to the other, her hand wandered down between her legs and began rubbing her clit with a vengence.

She took the middle finger of her other hand and stuck it in her wet fuck hole and moved her digit around as deep as she could get it. She was driving him crazy and she knew it. She took her pussy juice soaked finger and rubbed the wetness on her nipples.

"Lick them clean!" she ordered. She almost didn't get the words out before he dove in and lapped it up with such force she thought her piercings were going to get ripped out. It hurt so good!

"Don't stop!" she cried out breathlessly and started rubbing her clit harder and faster. She was more turned on than she ever had been. No one made her as hot as him. His manly scent, his strong, masculine body, the way they moved so well in lust together.

She could feel her pussy walls begging for his big, long, thick, hard cock to stretch them out and pound against them. She straddled him, grabbed a handfull of hair on the back of his head and thrust her tongue in his mouth. He let out a huge moan and thrust his tongue right back at hers.

Their tongues rolling, flicking and tasting one another made both of them want to fuck each other so badly that time stopped and nothing else in the world mattered other than feeling good with each other. She leaned her face forward to his neck. He let out a gutteral moan as he felt and heard her hot, short excited breathing close to his ear.

She scraped his neck with her teeth and bit it softly as he strained to get his arms free to grab her ass, take control and fuck the hell out of her. His feet were pushing against the back of the front seats, his biceps were bulging, his heart racing. As hard as he tried, he couldn't budge his arms.

The two of them had reached the point of animalism. They were out of control. "I am going to fuck your brains out and drain you dry now. Don't say a fucking word or I will stop!" she commanded as she pushed up on her knees and grabbed his big dick to position it under her hot hole. She bent down and thrust her tongue in his mouth again at the same time she thrust her pussy onto his cock, ramming it as deep into her as she could get it. He moaned a loud, husky moan as he felt his rock hard cock slide into her hot, wet gash.

She was so tight, her pussy constricting on his member like a boa. Fast and furious she moved her hips up and down devouring his cock in her pussy. He threw his head back; arms bound, and struggled not to cum right away. Her tight, wet pussy milking the pre-cum out of him. Her ass slamming his hipbones so hard it hurt, but her pussy wreaking havoc on his cock with just as much force felt so good. Both panting and open mouthed breathing by now, they were both getting so close neither could hold back anymore.

"I am going to cum all over your dick, cum with me," she breathlessly whispered ordered as she bit into his neck so hard he almost bled. She threw her head back, put her arms around his neck and arched backwards. He noticed the steel in her tits and belly button sparkled in the moonlight coming through the windows. He felt her pussy walls tighten down on his pulsating dick like a vice.

She could feel his cock swell and his body tense up as she started grinding on him, her clit rubbing the top of base of his cock. There was no holding back now. They both came uncontrollably, shaking almost to the point of convulsions. The force of them cumming together was like a tornado inside her. A river of their mixed cum flowed out of her and dripped onto his satisfied balls.

She took a minute to catch her breath and leaned forward to his sweaty face, smiled the biggest smle of her life and kissed him deep and slow, very satisfied with herself. Slowly she pushed up and his deflated, perfect dick slid out of her.

As it did, she moved over, bent down and gently licked their cum off his balls and cock. He shuddered and could barely let out an exhausted, whispered moan of approval.

When she had licked up every last drop she came back up to his face she leaned into kiss him and sweetly said, "You can talk now."

"That was amazing!" he said as he kissed her back, their saliva and cum mixing in each other's mouths.