John & Georgia

Story Info
Diane watches her lovers.
14.8k words
4.65
64.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sequel to "Georgia"

___________________________

Georgia and I dressed in the clothes we had been wearing before our shower and lovemaking. I was feeling happy and energized from my new experience. I'd discovered that making love with a woman could be just as loving, exciting, and fulfilling as with John. Now I'd had a lover of each sex, and they were both wonderful. There was much more for me to learn from my lovers, and I was excited about experiencing everything they had to teach me.

As I was freshening my makeup, I heard Georgia talking on the phone in the bedroom. I came out of the bathroom just as she was hanging up.

She said, "Diane Dear, this is going to be a little awkward, and I don't know what to do about it. You know I want to see John, and we ......... need some time together. I've been gone for a week, and .... well ...... I miss him. We don't want you to be ...... left out, though. Let's go have lunch and then think about it. Come over here and give Georgia a kiss, Sweetie."

Georgia took me to a really nice restaurant in the Hilton Hotel, and we had an early lunch. For the first time I could remember, I wasn't very hungry. Georgia tried to be bright and conversational, but I was uncomfortable. I think she was, too.

Georgia and John are lovers, and I've known this all along. They've been apart for a week, they want to be together, and that doesn't include me. I knew it was coming, but it still hurts.

I've been living as an adult for the last week, and I've started thinking of myself as an adult. Okay, I'm going to be a grownup about this. I've been given so much lately, and I think it's time for me to give a little.

We were sitting close together in a semicircular booth, holding hands under the table and exchanging foot caresses. I said, "Georgia, I know you and John ..... well ... you need some time together. You want to go to his house, and .... I'd just feel .... I don't know, like a third wheel. "

She squeezed my hand and said, "I know, Little Lover. John and I just don't know what to do."

I said, "I've got an idea. Drop me off at the Arden Fair Mall, and you go to John's. I've got plenty of money, and I love to shop, so I could spend the afternoon there. How does that sound?"

Georgia smiled and said, "Okay, Dear, that's what we'll do. It won't be all afternoon, though, I promise. Here, take my cell phone. I'll call you about when and where we'll pick you up. Thank you for being so understanding. That's a very grownup decision on your part, Diane, and I'm proud of you."

She gave me her little cell phone to put in my purse, and I felt very adult and pleased with myself for being so .... unselfish.

When Georgia let me off at the mall, there were lots of people around, so we just exchanged a little peck on the lips before I got out of the car. People probably thought she was a mother letting her daughter off at the mall for an afternoon of shopping. If those people only knew what the "mother and daughter" were doing together about an hour ago!

School was out for spring break, and there was big crowd at the mall. I walked into the big atrium and realized that I didn't know what to do with myself. I'd gone to that huge mall a hundred times with my mother and my friends, but I'd never been there alone.

I walked around for a while, window shopping, and I saw my friends Becky and Bonnie coming out of a store. They looked right past me, and I called to them. It took a few seconds, but they finally recognized me, and their mouths dropped open. Then I realized that they hadn't seen me in a week. Aside from the changes in my mind and .... lower down, there had been some major alterations in my appearance.

Becky and Bonnie knew me as a classmate who wore a pony tail and had never used makeup. I usually wore a stupid school uniform with pleated skirt, saddle oxfords, and those hideous knee sox. Either that or jeans, sweat shirt, and sneakers. Now they were seeing me in a very adult suit with a short skirt, silk blouse with ruffles, nylons, high heeled shoes, makeup, and a short, sophisticated new hair style, and I was carrying a very expensive handbag.

They both just stared at me for a moment, and Becky finally said, "Diane? Is that really you?"

They hugged me, and they both started asking questions at the same time, as fast as they could talk. Then the cell phone rang in my purse. I excused myself to take the call but told them I'd be right back.

When I finally figured out which button to push to answer the thing, it was John. He told me to get a taxi at the mall entrance and, "Get your pretty little butt over here as fast as you can, Sweetie."

I giggled and said, "Okay, I'll be there in a few minutes."

Bonnie and Becky both had about a million questions for me, but I told them something had come up, and that I had to go. I promised to tell them all about it the next Monday at school. Am I ever going to have to lie through my teeth next week! Oh, well, I'll worry about that when the time comes. Right now I just want to find a taxi and get to John and Georgia as fast as I can.

I was lucky with the cab, because two old ladies were just getting out of one at the mall entrance. I got into the back seat, and the driver asked where I wanted to go. Then I realized that I didn't know John's address, just the name of the street. I told the driver the street name and said I'd give him directions when we got there.

I wasn't in the mall for more than fifteen minutes when John called me. I thought he and Georgia would probably want to spend the afternoon in bed together. They sure couldn't have done much in those few minutes. Oh, well, whatever the reason, I'm sure glad I'll be with them again in a few minutes. I didn't even have time to start feeling lonely, left out, and sorry for myself.

The driver drove like a maniac, but he got me to John's house in one piece. I was rummaging around in my purse for money when John appeared beside the car, handed the driver some money, and told him to keep the change.

John took my hand, and we almost ran to the front door. Georgia was standing in the doorway, smiling, and she moved aside as John and I came in.

It was the first time that the three of us had ever been together, and I had a moment of anxiety as I wondered exactly what I should do. John solved that by sweeping me into his arms, lifting me right off the floor, and giving me a deep, passionate kiss.


While John and I were kissing, I felt Georgia's lips on the back of my neck. I was in a "kiss sandwich" between them, and I loved it.

John pulled his mouth away, turned me, and Georgia's lips were there waiting for mine. As she and I kissed, John's lips were busy on the back and sides of my neck. Then we were in a three-way hug, and John and Georgia were kissing. Finally we all just started laughing.

That was a great way to break the ice, and I felt a lot more comfortable with them. They're both so loving to me. I know it's awkward for them, but they really care about me and want me to be a part of this. I love them both.

John said he was going to fix us drinks, and Georgia and I decided to go to the spare bedroom to freshen up. I loved my dressy new outfit, but I had been in it all day, and I was ready for something more comfortable. Georgia sat on the bed while I changed my clothes, and I found I wasn't embarrassed at all about stripping myself completely naked while she sat there and we chatted.

Why would I be shy about it? Withn the last two hours, Georgia has seen every square inch of me, touched me everywhere, and kissed most of me.

I decided to be really comfy and casual. Not bothering with underwear, I just put on a pair of white shorts, a tee shirt, and a pair of gym sox.

As I was pulling on my sox, Georgia said, "Diane Dear, I think you have the most beautiful legs I've ever seen. All the boys must be after you."

I blushed and said, "I'm glad you think my legs are nice, Georgia. I think yours are really beautiful. You have a much nicer figure than I have. When I'm with you, I look like a skinny ten year old boy. Speaking of boys, I've never even had a date, and I'd never really been kissed until John kissed me. I don't know anything about boys, and I'm not really interested."

She laughed, "Thank you for the compliment, Dear, but you look like anything but a boy. Your body is lovely. You just need a couple of years to fill out completely, and your figure will be absolutely gorgeous. Then you'll get a little older and have to watch what you eat and exercise like crazy to keep your shape. It isn't easy being a girl, but I'm glad I am one. Come over here and give Georgia a nice kiss."

After our kiss we sat together on the bed, holding hands.

Georgia said, "John and I talked about our situation while you were at the mall, Diane. We both wanted to tear our clothes off, go to bed, and make love for the rest of the afternoon. We didn't, though, because we care about you. We want the three of us to be together, loving and intimate. That's what you want, isn't it, Dear?"

I said, "Yes, Georgia. I want to be with you both. I love you both and I know you care about me. I don't think it's fair for you to have to put up with me being around when you want to .... be with John, though."

She kissed me on the cheek and said, "Yes, Dear, John and I have got to make love. I want him so badly I can almost burst. We want you to be there when we do. Would you mind being there watching while we make love? John and I would both love to have you do that."

My mind was really whirling. I'd never even thought about the possiblity of doing something like that. Could I do that? Sit and watch Georgia and John .... make love? Would I feel ....... jealous? Probably, because I would want it happening to me instead of her. But I'd be there. It isn't as if one of them is doing it with a stranger. I love them both. I think watching two people who I love make love would be .... wonderful.

After my mind settled down I said, "Georgia, I love John and I love you. Each of us loves the other two. I think it would be wonderful to watch two people I love ..... make love. I'm so flattered that you asked me. Oh yes, I'd love to do that."

Georgia smiled and said, "Thank you for being so understanding, Dear. I've never done anything like ..... well, with someone else there. I don't think John has, either. This is going to be a first for all of us. I wouldn't be surprised if there are lots of .... firsts ... in the next few days. I think it's going to be wonderful. Give me a nice kiss, Little Lover."

We went out to join John, and we stood around sipping our drinks and chatting. I stayed close to the fire, because the room was pretty cool, and I wasn't wearing much.

John came over, kissed me, and said, "I'm going back to take a shower, Sweetie. I think we're all going to have an adventure."

After he left, Georgia kissed me and said, "I need to ... do some things, Dear. I'll be back in a few minutes. The three of us are gong where we've never been before. I think it's exciting. I hope you think so too, Diane."

I said, "I'm going to be right here with my two lovers, Georgia. What more could I ask?"

***********

When Georgia came back about twenty minutes later, whe was wearing a very short satin kimono and platform heeled slippers. She looked about as sexy as it's possible for a woman to look. In her hand was a white vibrator.

Looking at her now, nobody would ever guess she was a doctor. Very sexy. Really nice legs. She's a beautiful woman. Smart, too.

I guess that means that tiny women can be beautiful, so there's hope for me. After all, Georgia is hardly any bigger than I am. John says he thinks I'm beautiful, but I'm not, really. Pretty, yes, but I think I'm too young to be really beautiful. If nothing else, I need to fill out in the breasts and hips like Georgia. At least I have a nice complexion, and that's unusual for someone my age. I'm sure glad John thinks I'm beautiful. I love him so much and want to be beautiful for him.

I'm a totally different person than the shy little virgin who first came here a week ago. Well, I wasn't really shy, I guess. If I'd been shy I would have never told John that I loved him, and none of the last incredibly wonderful week would have happened. What a terrible waste that would have been.

That kimono thing Georgia has on is so short it barely covers her bottom. I bet she isn't wearing anything under it.

She gave me her hand to get me to my feet, kissed me gently, and whispered in my ear, "You wanted to see us make love, Dear, and we're going to try to do it as if you weren't even here. You can be like a little fly on the wall. I never dreamed that I would ever make love with someone watching, but you're very special and I think it'll be exciting."

"Try not to be embarrassed, Little Lover, we won't be. I'm going to have a wonderful time, John always makes sure of that. I do everything I can to make sure he does, too. I hope you enjoy it as much as I think you will. Please don't feel left out, Dear. Remember that John and I love each other, and that we both love you, too."

"I don't know exactly what we'll do, and that's best. We always just do what seems most pleasurable at the time. Don't feel bashful about giving yourself some pleasure as you watch. I'm sure you know how to use this little toy."

Georgia put the vibrator on the table by my chair and kissed me again. Then she spread the comforter on the floor in front of the fire and put a big pillow on it. I had a good view of both the couch and the comforter. Georgia lay down on the couch with her head on a pillow and closed her eyes as if she were asleep.

John came from the hallway wearing his robe and carrying a little zippered bag like the one I used to take my stuff to the gym. He kneeled down on the floor beside the couch, never even glancing at me. That was best, because I would have been embarrassed.

He leaned over and kissed Georgia, and her arms came up to hold him, one hand behind his head and the other on his back. She held him gently, and they kissed passionately but tenderly. Their mouths were open, and I could imagine their tongues exploring. Georgia took some of his hair in her hand to hold his mouth to hers.

As John moved his lips from her mouth to the side of her neck, Georgia sighed and relaxed her arms, with her hands resting on either side of her head. It was as if she was saying, "My body is all yours, Lover. Please me, give me pleasure."

She raised her chin and he kissed her throat as his hand moved down to untie the sash on her kimono. Georgia didn't move; just let John do with her as he pleased. She obviously knew that she was going to enjoy whatever he did. As he kissed from her throat down to her chest he moved the kimono aside.

When one of her breasts was exposed, he started kissing it. I could see her nipple grow erect with anticipation before he ever touched it. When his lips brushed it she sighed again, and the nipple got even bigger. I could see the other nipple rising beneath the fabric of her kimono. Then he put his mouth over the swollen nipple, and as he sucked it into his mouth Georgia moaned very softly.

I know exactly what it feels like when he does that, and I sure don't blame her for groaning. I think I do the same thing when he does that to me. My own nipples are getting hard just from watching. It would feel good to touch them, but I'll save that for later.

John sucked and licked Georgia's nipples until they were very red, erect, and hard. Then he opened the kimono completely so that only her arms and shoulders were covered. As he kissed downwards, I could see a sweet look on her face that reflected the pleasure she must have been feeling, and her nipples stood out like little strawberries on the pale skin of her breasts.

When his mouth reached her navel and he explored inside it with the tip of his tongue, she giggled and stretched her arms up over her head. That flattened her breasts and made the nipples stand out even more. He kissed down her smooth tummy, and came to the smooth, totally hairless mound that I had shaved so perfectly.

He licked and kissed there and murmured softly to her. I'm sure he told her how much he likes her smoothness. He always tells me that. I hope he appreciates my shaving job.

When John's lips got to the top of her cleft, she bent one knee to expose her inner thigh, and his kisses flowed onto that sensitive area. He kissed her down to the knee, then back up along the softness, and as he neared her pussy she took a deep breath and made a long sigh. His mouth is getting close to where she wants it, and she's getting a little impatient. I get the same way when he does that. It's getting harder and harder to keep my hand off my nipples.

Georgia lifted her leg over his head, and John moved the ottoman against the couch so she could put her foot on it. Her knees were spread wide, and I had a perfect view of her pussy for a moment, with the inner lips gleaming wetly pink between the pale, smooth outer lips. I hope my pussy looks as inviting as hers when I'm spread like that. Her clitoris is a lot smaller than mine, but everything else is bigger.

When John moved his mouth to her pussy, I couldn't see what he was doing, but I had a good idea from my own experiences. I was pretty sure that in the next few moments his tongue was inside her vagina, because she gasped and whispered something to him. The only word I could make out was "goooood." I know exactly what John's mouth is feeling and tasting, because I had my own mouth right in that same place a couple of hours ago. I loved that. So did she.

Then he started licking and sucking her clitoris. Her knees moved even further apart, and she lifted her hips and used her hands in John't hair to get his mouth exactly where she wanted it. I don't think John needs to be shown what she wants, he knows. I like to kind of guide him, too, but he doesn't really need any help. I didn't even know what I liked until he showed me.

When she got him just where she wanted, Georgia lay back and let him make love to her. I knew he was licking her button slowly and teasingly, and that she loved it. After a while, her breathing got more rapid and she gripped the pillow on either side of her head. She hissed something between her teeth, but the only thing I understood was, "cooooommmmme."

John's mouth never left her. Georgia pulled her knees up even higher, lifted her hips to press her pussy against John's mouth, gripped two fistfuls of pillow very hard, and started breathing like a dog panting. Then she went over into her orgasm.

She gave a loud grunt followed by a long, long Mmmmmmm. Her normally pale face and neck had turned red. John seemed intent on what he was doing, and I was sure he was giving her the best climax he possibly could. After he let her come down, she smoothed his hair with her hands as he nuzzled her mound.

She murmured, "Ohhhh, John, Lover, I needed that. There's a lot more where that came from. I've been a good girl for over a week, and I have some catching up to do."

John unzipped the little gym bag and took out a plastic bottle of Lubriderm. He squirted some of the lotion on his finger and slid it gently into Georgia's vagina. She giggled and said, "cold." It's probably like Vaseline feels when I put it inside myself, cold for a few seconds until the heat of my pussy warms it.

He slid another finger in alongside the first, moved them around, and it wasn't very long before she began to squirm. I'm sure he knows where her "special spot" is. I sure didn't have any trouble finding it.