Kerry's Threesome

Story Info
Detective Kerry has a fuck session with Matthews & Riggs.
994 words
3.1
11.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Fuck Session

CHARACTERS:

Detective Eric Matthews - Saw II, III, IV

Detective Allison Kerry - Saw II, III

Detective Riggs - Saw II, III, IV

"That tight little hole is so wet." Detective Matthews said slipping his finger into Kerry as he pulled up her skirt with the other hand and moves aside her panties. "Are you sure you're ok with this?"

"My wife would kill me if she knew about this." said Riggs as Kerry licked the shaft of his big black dick and sucked gently on the head. "But you're so good at this..."

Kerry pressed her finger to Riggs lips and shushed him. "Less talking. More fucking." She said. "I want this just as bad as you too. It's been a while since I've been stretched properly."

Detective Matthews pulled Kerry's panties aside as he pulled apart her thighs and gently flicked her clitoris with his tongue. Her tight pink little pussy winked in excitement as he continued to lick her. She moved her mouth up and down on Riggs cock taking more and more of it into her mouth the more she gasped. She pulled Riggs dick out of her mouth and spit all over the head as Matthews tongued and finger fucked her.

"Oh yes. Fucking lick it you fucker." cried Kerry as she gasped and licked Riggs balls. Riggs grabbed his hands into her hair and rubbed the back of her head as she sucked his big dick. Kerry's legs got weak as she orgasmed and bucked her hips. Girl cum ran down out of her and onto her thighs and Matthews fingers and mouth. She tried to moan stop but he drove forward and furiously licked at her little love button. "Oh god." and cried out in orgasm as she temporarily forgot that she was holding Riggs dick in her hand.

"I'm going to fuck this little bitch hard." said Riggs holding a massive ten inch black dick in his hand. It wasn't really the length that made it massive it was the thickness. It looked like it would break Kerry in half.

"Let me catch my breath." she panted. But Riggs came up behind her and rubbed his fingers all over her dripping sopping wet pussy. Matthews meanwhile moved in front of Kerry. As Riggs rubbed the huge head of his black dick against Kerry's tight pink little hole, Matthews took his dick and began to rub it on her lips. "OK. I'm ready. Now fuck me." she cried as Riggs stuck the big head inside of her. Her pussy was so wet but the dick was so big that only a little of it went inside her.

"Relax Kerry." said Matthews looking down deep into her eyes. Riggs thrust an inch more of his dick inside of her. She could feel her little pussy stretch as that monster went inside her. She gasped as it both hurt and felt so good as it stretched her. Riggs pumped that inch in and out of her as her pussy gradually accepted more of his big dick. He held it with his hand and guided it inside her. Meanwhile Matthews had grabbed her hair and bobbed her head up and down on his own throbbing dick. She sucked it greedily as spit flew off her lips and ran down his dick. She took his whole dick into her mouth and couched and spit up slimy spit as Riggs had managed to get three inches or so inside her. It was so big and it made her legs weak because it felt so good.

Riggs grabbed her shoulders and thrust deeper into her forcing that big dick into her. Oh god it hurt so bad but it felt so good at the same time. She bit her lip and tasted blood as the monster cock plowed into her tight little hole. Deeper and deeper. Riggs hands gripped her shoulders hard and pushed his dick inside her. It felt like it was being stretched apart. And she gasped a few times as she continued to pant and suck on Matthews dick.

Riggs grabbed hold of her shoulders hard and buried his huge black dick deep inside her. His black balls bouncing off her tight little wet hairy fuck hole. Again and again he drove that big thing into her and her legs shivered. As Riggs fucked the living shit out of her she took Matthews cock deep into her mouth time after time and finally he couldn't stop himself and shot a load of hot white milky come down her throat.. She swallowed time and time again as his dick pulsed inside of her mouth and come ran down her lips and face and down her chin.

Riggs meanwhile was riding her so hard she had to grab a hold of a chair so her head wouldn't bang off the table. Again and again he drew out that big black monster and pushed it inside of her. Finally she could feel his pounding get even faster and his cock pulsing inside her. He released load after load of hot come deep inside her little hole as her pussy contracted and forced part of his dick out of her. But he grabbed her shoulders and buried the entire cock deep inside of her balls deep. And he held it in place as stream after stream of his come shot into her. Finally Riggs pulled that monster out of her, cum still running out of the head and out of her little pink hole as he withdrew his dick.

Kerry lay against the chair for several minutes as come dripped down her leg out of her hole and down her leg. Her pussy felt really raw and stretched open from that massive fucking. And her face was still covered in Matthews come. Oh god did she feel well fucked and she laid there for several minutes before the next round.