Sylvia's Mother Ch. 04

Story Info
Jason has visitor to his bedroom.
2.2k words
4.65
96.2k
11
0

Part 4 of the 36 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Even though Jason was discouraged about the way things seemed to be going, it didn't take him long to fall asleep in the huge, comfortable bed in the guest bedroom. He was awakened a bit later by what he at first thought was a dream, but was far from that.

At long last the wondrous sensations Jason had experienced began to dwindle and he felt his erection, still cradled in his dream-lover's mouth, begin to soften. When even the small after-shocks of joy he was enjoying finally ended and he was totally limp, she removed her mouth from him and gently kissed the tip of his now-flaccid penis. Only then, needing desperately to find out whether what had happened to him was real or not, did he lift his head, open his eyes, and look down toward his groin.

His eyes widened and he blinked. He wasn't dreaming, or at least he didn't think he was. There, kneeling next to him on the bed, clearly visible in the bright moonlight streaming in the bedroom window, was Sylvia's mother. She had on a light colored silken gown that was held over her shoulders by thin straps, and over that she wore a shiny robe of the same color.

Sylvia's mother smiled at him and, very softly, asked, "Did you like that, Jason, dear?"

"Ah...yeah...I-I...it-it was...Oh, God! It was awesome!" Jason babbled. He couldn't believe this. He had to be dreaming! There was no way Sylvia's mother would have sneaked into his room and given him a blow-job! No way! "This...this isn't...it isn't a...a dream...is-is it?" he stammered.

Sylvia's mother smiled at him as she stretched out on the bed next to him and caressed his face lightly with her long, slim fingers. "No, my darling, it isn't a dream," she whispered, then she planted a soft kiss on his face. "Now, my dear boy, I think it's my turn, don't you?" she murmured while she continued to tease his face lightly with her fingers.

Jason wasn't sure what she meant. He'd already come which, as far as he knew, meant he wouldn't be able to come again, at least for a while. "Ah...I-I..." he stammered, not sure what to say. Sylvia's mother had just made him feel better than he'd ever felt in his life, better than he dreamed it was possible to feel. If she wanted something from him, he didn't want to disappoint her.

A surprised look formed on Sylvia's mother's face. "Have you ever done anything like this before, Jason?" she asked softly. She studied his face carefully and a knowing smile curved her lips. "You haven't have you?"

"Ah...no...no ma'am, I-I haven't," Jason admitted reluctantly.

"My goodness!" she exclaimed, with a hint of delight in her voice. "I had no idea I was taking your virginity."

"That's...it's OK," Jason replied. "I mean, you-you aren't upset about that, are you?"

Sylvia's mother kissed him gently on the lips, then said, "I had no idea. I guess my daughter really is sincere about that celibacy kick she's on, isn't she?"

"Ah...yeah...she...she is," Jason replied. He still had no idea what Sylvia's mother expected him to do, and wasn't sure how to ask her. The last thing he wanted was to get her angry with him.

Sylvia's mother's fingers traced the outline of his lips. "Well, my sweet young man," she purred, "since you're a novice at this, I guess I'll have to teach you, won't I?"

"Ah...yeah...I-I guess so..." Jason stammered.

Sylvia's mother gave him another gentle kiss. "Don't move, I'll be right back," she whispered. Then she stood up. Facing him, she removed the silky robe she was wearing, then she slid first one of the thin straps holding up the gown, then the other, down over her shoulders. Smiling at the young man, who was gazing up at her with wide, adoring eyes, she held her gown up and said, "Would you like to see me naked, Jason?"

"Uh-huh! I sure would!" Jason replied, nodding his head actively. He felt a stirring in his middle and realized that he might very well be able to perform again, and a lot sooner than he thought.

"Well, then..." Sylvia's mother said. She let her arms drop down to her sides and, very slowly, the silken gown began falling, peeling itself from her body inch by teasing inch, exposing her body slowly. It was almost as if she was stripping for him.

Wide-eyed, Jason stared at the slow unveiling of the first real female body he'd seen naked, even if it was in the ghostly moonlight. Sylvia's mother was in damn good shape for a woman her age - for any age, actually. The first part of her body bared to his avid gaze was her chest. Her breasts weren't very big, but they were shaped nicely and didn't sag much. Thick, dark nipples protruded from dark circles that capped the lovely mounds of flesh.

The gown kept sliding downward, baring her lower chest and belly to his eyes. Her stomach was softly rounded and punctuated by her navel. Her hips were gently rounded and her waist was slim.

The gown finally dropped, forming a puddle of silk around Sylvia's mother's feet. Now Jason could see the dark patch of pubic hair just above the junction of her legs and body. Her legs were long, lean, and looked firm. His eyes traveled down to her feet, then back up again, pausing at her middle before continuing their upward journey. When he finally was looking at her face again, he could see her smiling.

"Do you like what you see, Jason?" Sylvia's mother purred.

Once more he nodded actively, barely able to speak. "Uh-huh! Yeah!" he croaked. "You...you're beautiful!"

Sylvia's mother stepped out of the puddle of silk surrounding her feet and stretched out next to Jason on the bed again. She reached out and began running her fingers lightly over his chest and he groaned softly. He could feel his penis stiffening again. "God! I'm getting another hard-on!" he thought. "Man, I had no idea that could happen!"

"Just lay there and let me do what needs to be done, Jason," Sylvia's mother purred as her hands moved over him with an incredibly light touch. "You feel so nice. Your skin is so soft and warm! God, it's been so long since..." She stopped talking and shook her head.

Jason had no idea why this was happening, but he wasn't about to complain. Judging from what Sylvia's mother had just said, her husband didn't make love to her very often. Of course, if he drank as much every night as he had tonight, that wasn't surprising. "What kind of man doesn't want to make love to a woman as pretty and hot as she is?" he mused as her hands continued to steal over his quivering body.

"Ah!" he gasped when she leaned over him and began licking his nipples. Little pinpricks of delight stabbed into him. He had no idea it could feel that fantastic having his nipples sucked and licked.

Sylvia's mother's kisses and caresses moved downward over Jason's trembling body and, as they did, his penis grew harder and harder and began rising from his loins, like a Phoenix coming alive from the ashes.

"Oh, God!" he groaned, his hips rocking, when she wrapped her slim fingers around the swollen shaft and began sliding them up and down over the stretched, veined surface. "Ummm!" he moaned when, once again he felt her lips encircling the swollen head. Wave after overpowering wave of wonderful sensations washed over him. "Oh, Jesus! I can't believe she's going to give me another blow-job!" he thought while, once again, delicious sensations washed over him.

"This is wonderful!" Sylvia's mother murmured. "It looks like you're ready to go again. You are, aren't you, my darling?"

"Oh, yeah! I sure am!" Jason replied ardently. "Am I really going to get laid?" he wondered while she once more worked him over with her lips and hands, driving him wilder and wilder with need.

"Well, since you seem to be ready, and I certainly am..." Sylvia's mother whispered. She got to her knees, positioned herself so she was straddling Jason's body, and lowered her hips.

Jason felt warmth and wetness caressing the shaft of his swollen penis. It felt far more wonderful than he'd dreamed it would. Sylvia's mother rocked her hips, caressing his shaft with her need-damp opening and he groaned softly.

"Does that feel good, my darling?" she murmured. "I hope so, because it feels wonderful to me!"

"It-it feels awesome!" Jason groaned.

"Well, if you like how that feels, I think both you and I are going to like how this feels even more," Sylvia's mother said. She slid her hand down between them, lifted her hips, grasped his erection, and positioned the tip between her labia. Then, uttering a soft sigh of delight, she lowered her hips and began sinking down onto him.

"Oh, God! Oh, God!" Jason groaned as, for the first time in his life, his erection slid into a woman's vagina. He thought what he'd felt before was wonderful, but he'd been wrong. Nothing could possibly compare with how wonderful what she was now doing felt!

"Oh, my, yes!" Sylvia's mother exclaimed softly as, ever so slowly, she accepted the young man's swollen penis into her. "Oh, my darling! You fill me up so well!"

Jason lay there, unsure what, exactly, he should be doing, but enjoying the experience tremendously.

Once she had him all the way in her, Sylvia's mother leaned forward, placed her hands on his shoulders, and began rocking her hips gently; making him slid in and out of her. "Yes! Oh, yes!" she hissed. "Oh, Jason, you can't imagine how much I've needed this! I've needed it for so long!"

Jason felt his need rising rapidly, but not nearly as rapidly as it would have if he hadn't come already. He began lifting his hips, shoving himself as deep into Sylvia's mother as he could. For what seemed like ages, they continued their horizontal dance, teasing each other, as their passion rose.

After a while, Sylvia's mother sat up straight and began rocking her hips rapidly. Her face, gleaming in the moonlight, was a mask of need. Her breasts danced, the nipples drawing little circles in the air. Jason watched them and, finally, decided to do something. He raised his hands, cupped the dancing mounds of flesh, and began rubbing his thumbs back and forth over the stiff, rubbery nipples.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" Sylvia's mother gasped. Then she stiffened and pressed down against him harder. Her hips ground against his and she clutched his arms with surprising strength. "Yes! Oh, yes! God, yes!" she murmured.

Jason wasn't sure what it was, but in the middle of all the wild feelings he was experiencing, something let loose and he felt his insides pulsing. He could feel his fluids shooting up through his penis then, accompanied by an explosion of almost unbearable bliss; his fluids burst into Sylvia's mother. "God! Oh, God!" he moaned, trying hard not to make too much noise.

"Uh-huh! Uh-huh! Uh-huh! Uh-huh! Uh-huh! Uh-huh!" Sylvia's mother grunted, her hips rocking, her mouth dangling open. Her head bobbed on her shoulders as if she had no muscle control but her fingers retained their vise-like grip on Jason's arms. "Ohh! Yes!" she whispered urgently. "Oh, yes!"

Sylvia's mother finally stopped moving and allowed herself to fall forward, onto Jason, who was still too stunned by what had taken place to do or say anything. He'd just had his first orgasm making love with a woman, and it was incredible.

She grabbed his face, pressed her lips against his, and gave the startled, still-quivering young man a long, fervent kiss. When the kiss ended, she kind of wriggled against him, as if she was getting more comfortable, and burrowed her face into his neck. "Oh, my darling, that was fabulous!" she murmured. "You can't imagine! You were so wonderful! That was just what I've needed! Was your first time good for you?"

"Oh, yeah! It-it was wild...awesome!" Jason exclaimed. "God, I-I never knew fu...making love would be like that!"

"So you're not disappointed that I took your virginity?" Sylvia's mother asked softly.

"Heck no!" Jason replied. "I'm glad you did. You're wonderful!"

Sylvia's mother brushed her lips against the young man's neck lightly, and then she rolled off him. "Much as I'd like to stay here and spend the rest of the night with you," she told him, "I don't think that would be a good idea, do you?"

"Ah...no...no ma'am," Jason replied. He kind of hated to have Sylvia's mother leave, even though he knew she had to. He laid there, watching the moonlight-bathed body of the woman he'd just made love with disappear under her silky nightclothes again and found, much to his surprise, that watching her put her nightgown and robe on turned him on almost as much as watching her take them off had.

Sylvia's mother moved closer to the bed, bent over, and planted another gentle kiss on Jason's lips. "Good night, my young sweet man," she whispered after the kiss ended. "Sleep well." She straightened up, turned, and like a ghost, left the room.

After Sylvia's mother was gone, Jason lay in the huge bed, still trying to figure out whether what he'd just experienced was real or not. He hadn't reached a decision when, exhausted and sated, he fell asleep.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers