The Decision

Story Info
A story of submission.
1.3k words
3.67
14.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jbannon
jbannon
2 Followers

I'm spread-out naked before you, wearing only a wicked smile. My arms are outstretched above my head, bound at the wrists and anchored to the wrought- iron headboard. My legs are left unbound and you have commanded me to keep them opened wide or you will bind my ankles as well. I feel both vulnerable and incredibly turned-on, splayed for your inspection. The inside of my thighs are wet and glistening with my arousal from our previous play we had enjoyed minutes ago when you fucked my mouth. I could still taste your salty cum as I licked my dry lips.

My excitement is mounting with each breath I take. I'm going to be thoroughly fucked! I've been waiting for this moment. I've dreamed of this moment. I squirm with anticipation, tugging on the shackles binding my wrists; my hips undulate of their own accord. A moan escapes my throat as my thoughts take flight.

Suddenly, Master pulls me back to reality, spanking my clit with his open hand, "smack!" and again, "smack!" I instinctively flinch, snapping my legs shut. Realizing what I had done, I look up into his face opening my mouth to apologize. He quickly shushes me by putting his hand over my mouth and shakes his head.

His hand caresses my neck, traveling down to rub my breast. He rolls and pinches my nipple hard gaining my entire attention and calmly whispers, "Do that again, my whore and Master will change his mind about not seeing how a dozen clothespins look arrayed upon your beautiful breasts."

With that warning, he moves in closer between my thighs forcing them to open wider. I barely silenced a whimper of pleasure as I feel his hard cock brush against my clit.

"You may answer me this. What does Master's slut want more than anything else in this world, right now?"

I eagerly replied without a second thought, "I want You to fuck my pussy!"

Without looking up at me, he says, "Whose pussy?" spanking my clit again, "smack!"

I flinched slightly but keep my legs opened wide. I noticed his eyes flared slightly but there was no anger evident in his gaze. Instead, he sighed heavily and looked into my face making sure I was grounded, having my full attention.

"Now, my collared slave, this is not about 'you' and 'yours'. What was yours now belongs to ME. You belong to ME. I was going to give you the fucking you deserved but now I see I must remind you that it's not about YOU and what YOU want. It's about YOUR Master's pleasure and what HE decides to do with HIS slave. (smack!) HIS pussy. (smack!) HIS property. (smack!)." Emphasizing

each "HIS" with a slap to my already swollen-red clit.

My arms strained against the leather wrist cuffs, my hips were rising to meet the next erotic slap. Just one more please...just one more slap and I'll go over the edge. Instead of being contrite with my selfishness, I was fucking turned on! Yes, I want more!

No! I cannot cum without permission! I bit the inside of my cheek hard until I tasted copper, holding back my pending orgasm. I could feel the slick wetness of my arousal running down the crack of my ass wetting the sheet below.

"So my slut liked that, did she? Too much I say by the flush on your face. You weren't thinking of cumming without your Master's permission were you, whore?"

I shook my head in denial as I regained control. Master looked into my eyes as he slowly rubbed his hard cock up and down my pussy lips, slipping and sliding, teasing my clit. I barely stifled a moaned at the pleasure rippling through my core.

"Now my slut what am i going to do with you?

I'm beginning to realize that Master has the uncanny talent of being able to read my thoughts. I had all kinds of ideas of what I wanted Him to do to me, all of them involving His cock fucking my weeping and aching pussy. As if he heard me speak aloud, Master's eyes lowered seductively as a sly grin appeared across his handsome face.

"Master sees his lil'slut wants to be fucked. My whore wants to be totally possessed in every possible way".

He rubbed his cock a little harder against my clit. A moan, sounding more like a purr, escaped from between my lips. "Mylilslut is going to get fucked. Master will decide HOW to fuck His slave. Master will decide WHERE to fuck His slave. And, Master will decide WHEN to fuck His slave." He punctuated each HOW, WHERE and WHEN with a thrust of His cock and a stroke across my clit. He began a steady rhythm of trailing His cock through my cream drenched cunt and then pulling the slick wetness down to my asshole.

My purring quickly turned into a whimper as i realized His intention, "Master, please..." I frantically tugged and pulled on the restraints. A feeling of panic washed over me, I could no longer take my hands being shackled. I needed my arms free, now! I began bucking and pulling frantically. Master clasps my hands in a firm grip, pinning my arms down with his full weight.

"Megan! Stop. You are going to hurt yourself." Alex only called me by my real name when He was on the verge of loosing His patience. "Use your safe word and everything stops right here and right now."

I stopped struggling and took a few deep breaths to calm down. Did I really want to use my safe word? I closed my eyes trying to focus on my chaotic thoughts.

Did I fully trust THIS happening between us?

THIS, is it.

THIS, is real.

Megan! THIS, is not a game!

I feel as if my emotions are exposed and raw, thinking is painful. What do I want to do? Is there still time to shut and lock the door, turning my back on this fledgling creature hoping she will fade back into darkness? Do I have the strength to fully embrace this newly set-free submissive woman? I must decide now if I can place her totally and freely; mind, body and heart into the hands of a Man she will call Master?

The adrenalin high I experienced during my panic drops away, leaving me limp and tired. It has only been a few minutes but it feels like hours have passed as I gain enough strength to open my eyes. He is patiently waiting, looming above me, still holding unto my hands like He will never let go. I feel His breath upon my face, calm and steady. How can he be so calm? Can't he feel the earth shaking?

"I see the struggle within you, my pet. There are two women fighting for recognition. I will accept only one of those women, the one who surrenders ALL to me."

Something in His voice calls to me, cutting through the smoky fog of my thoughts. It becomes perfectly clear what I should do, what I will do. Yes, I know the right path to take!

I look into his eyes, "I have made up my mind...please, release me, Alex."

His mind reading abilities were lost at that very moment. I could see his desperation in trying to discern my intent. I watched him transform from a dominate force to a man unanchored. His face fell flat, drained of all emotion.

He cannot look at me any longer and turns his head, staring across the room.

"You have made your decision, Megan? It must be final. There will be no turning back".

"Yes, my decision is made and I will not turn back. Please release me. . . "

He heard the resolution in my voice, looking down at me, into my eyes glistening with unshed tears. I see the flash in His eyes as the power of clairvoyance returns, burning a searing a path down to my soul. He releases His hold on me, pushing himself back unto His knees.

He sucks in a breath, letting it out on a whisper, "Yes, I see you have."

A wicked smile slowly creeps across his face, promising menace, "Good girl."

Reaching forward He unfastens my shackles...setting me free.

jbannon
jbannon
2 Followers