The Slut with Two Ass Holes Ch. 01

Story Info
One doctor investigates a woman with two anuses.
1.6k words
3.72
28k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I first became interested in Dr. Kcufttub's amazing work while making plans to attend a medical and scientific convention. When I first purchased tickets for the event I immediately picked up his best selling book on the subject: The Slut with Two Ass Holes.(1) It appears, given the decorum of the event and the high profile of most of the convention attendees, Dr. Kcufttub did alter the title of his medical presentation to "The Woman with Two Anuses."

From reading the book I would have taken Dr. Kcufttub for a porn writer and his medical research read more like a record of the hot threesomes between Dr. Kcufttub, his assistant, a foreign medical student named Ha Slond Ick and the woman with the two anuses. I had to assume most of the doctors attending the convention and well, the schedulers of the event, had not read his book. Most must have read his more scientifically founded articles in the AMA journals regarding the intimate depths of his studies.

Before attending the convention I wanted to do a bit more research, not necessarily to debunk the good doctor's work, but to simply satisfy myself the whole event wasn't a self indulgent dip into, well bullshit, if you pardon the term. Through some contacts I had at the university where Dr. Kcufttub studied, I made arrangements to examine the woman in question. I found her to be a very quiet woman in, perhaps, her mid forties, who was very concerned about the publicity Dr. Kcufttub's work might subject her to.

"You see doctor, originally in his book, I was just a fictional character that no one believed actually existed," she said, handing me a cup of coffee.

"It didn't bother you being called a slut in the book?" I asked.

"No, again it was a fictional character and to be honest, I do have a high libido, so the slut reference actually was kind of a joke between the doctor and me. Almost a pet name if you will as in, 'Oh come here my little slut.'"

"You had a lot of sex with the doctor?"

"Well, let's just say the line blurred a bit between research and sex. I mean with all the probing who really knew what was slipping into one or both of my anuses. I've always been very sensitive there and well, as long as they were gentle it actually all got to be pleasurable," she replied earnestly.

The rest of the interview and subsequent examination was conducted very professionally and amicably. Aside from physical abnormality I found her to be a very engaging woman and setting aside professional objectivity, she was very beautiful with shoulder length dark hair, engaging brown eyes, and very sensual full lips. At times I did find it difficult to maintain my professional demeanor because she was just so damn sexy.

I was able to complete the exam and conclude our interview without incident but afterwards I did have to rush back to my office and do some private dictation with my secretary, if you get my drift. When I finished that dictation I had her move over to the computer and then dictated my notes from the interview and examinations. I took those notes to the conference so I could refer to them during the question and answer period.

The conference itself was a spectacular event with numerous world famous authorities presenting the cutting edge of medical and scientific technology and research. I attended several different discussions and presentations but was really just waiting for the conventions feature presentation, Dr. Kcufttub's "The Woman with Two Anuses." As I filed into the convention hall, I noticed that most everyone else had been waiting for this one.

The first half of the presentation was primarily a conversation regarding anatomy and the conclusions the doctor had regarding the woman's digestive systems. Looking around I noticed most of the attendees were simply bored to tears and I had to wonder why they all weren't fascinated by the research. It was only when the lights went down and Dr. Kcufttub showed his first slide that I noticed everyone perk up.

Looking at the slide I saw it was a photograph from behind the totally nude woman. She was kneeling and all the photo actually showed was her back. It was a beautiful photo in black and white showing the gentle curve of her body from her upper back, down to her waist and then the outward curve of her hips. The next photo showed her moving onto her hands and knees and the following photo had her reaching back with her hands gently grasping her buttocks.

When the next photo popped up the entire audience gasped and then actually cheered. There she was with both of her tiny puckered assholes shown in intense detail. The doctor then changed from still photos to videos. We actually were watching the woman get fucked in each of her asses by the doctor and his assistant.

As the video played the doctor narrated, "Now in the video you see my assistant and I taking repeated depth and girth readings. I know some of my colleagues questioned this procedure but we have a very good explanation for our methods. You see, the woman is very sensitive in her anuses and rectums, so we wanted her to be as comfortable as possible. I am sure the women out there can understand about the feel of a cold instrument being inserted in to your body, so in an effort to make the woman as comfortable as possible, my assistant and I used our warm... our hot pulsating rods for the probing."

The video continued like any high quality pornographic would, with a lot of moaning and groaning and two cum shots. Actually, based upon the audience response, the high point of the entire convention was when the assistant, Ha Slond Ick, pulled his enormous cock out of the woman's ass and actually spurted the length of her torso with his cum splashing into her dark hair and down onto her shoulders.

As the lights came up there was a large number of male attendees quickly running toward the bathroom. Looking around I saw an incredible amount of people pulling tissues out of pockets and purses and could hear zippers being pulled up all over. The presentation actually had to take an unplanned break as ushers rushed up and down the aisles passing out paper towels.

When the question and answer period began I quickly moved to the microphone and then leafed through my notes. Taking a deep breath I asked, "Dr. Kcufttub, given the type of research you are doing, and given how often and willfully you have probed this woman with every part of your body you could shove into one or both of her anuses how can I help but believe that you, and apparently most of this audience aren't just exhibiting your predilection for this woman's ass and simply acting out your most wild anal fetish fantasies?"

After I asked the question I heard a murmur roll through the audience and heard several outbursts of, "He said anal fetish, giggle," "...shoving things into her anuses, mmmm yeah," and a number of other comments I must admit I had only heard at the porn arcades I often visited in my studies.

Before Dr. Kcufttub could answer I screamed out, "Are all you here just to fantasize about fucking this woman in the ass?"

Some one shouted out, "Yeah, fucking her in her ass, both of them!"

All I could do is shake my head and await Dr. Kcufttub's reply.

"I understand your concerns here and yes, for the comfort of our subject we did utilize some odd test methods, but I must assure you this is scientific study and not just my assistant and I sliding our cocks into her magnificent asses."

"And you actually say you have completed exhaustive studies of this woman's anatomy, her health and general overall wellbeing?"

"Yes we have and yes we both exhausted ourselves with her on many occasions. And as far as her well being I must say the woman actually had two hundred and twenty-seven orgasms during the research, which certainly speaks to her wellbeing."

"Two hundred twenty-eight," his assistant corrected.

"Two hundred twenty-eight?"

"Yeah, there was that morning you ran a little late and well I wanted to work on the probing technique."

"Okay, okay, two hundred and twenty eight."

"Well Dr.Kcufttub, if you did such a detailed study of this woman, and claim to have more than just an obsessive interest in her anuses then why did you not see her three vaginas?"

"Vaginas? She has three vaginas? Oh yes, well we saw that."

"They why didn't you mention that in your reports?"

"We never turned her over," the assistant replied.

"So you didn't notice her four breasts either did you?"

"Four breasts?"

"I didn't think so," I replied triumphantly, watching the crowd of people begin to leave the auditorium. "Before everyone leaves, I just wanted to announce that I, Dr. Cleatus Pukcuf will take over the study of this woman," I said into the microphone as the woman stood up next to me.

Putting my arm around the woman I quickly moved her toward the front stage where several security guys helped me whisk her out a side door. Once outside we climbed into my limousine and rushed away from the conference.

  ____________________

(1) Quote from a comment by Anonymous in china: I am not sure of what this is, but one thing it isn't and that is a good story.Why didn't you call it "A slut with two ass holes"