What The Future Holds Ch. 08

Story Info
They spend their last day at the beach house.
1.5k words
3.25
15.2k
00

Part 8 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/21/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
24 Followers

8

The following day which was Sunday. It was their last day at the beach house. Well since Friday they really didn't see much of the house and Saturday was spent inside he figured today they'd be out. The morning was beautiful with the sun shinning outside.

"Morning, sleepyhead."

"Morning."

Angel got up took a shower and went to make breakfast. Buffy went back into a deep sleep. He came back into bedroom with eggs, bacon, toast and orange juice on a tray.

"Buffy, wake up honey. I made you breakfast." He sat down next to her.

"Huh? Oh, that's so sweet of you," she said even though she was a bit sleepy. She sat up and ate her food. The eggs tasted so well in Buffy's mouth. The bacon was sizzled to perfection and tasted juicy. The toast tasted like homemade bread with the butter on her tongue. The juice tasted sweet but yet tangy. She devoured everything that was in front of her.

"Thank you, Angel." She went over and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Your very welcome."

"So Angel, what are we going to do today?"

"I thought I'd pamper you one last day." He was waiting for her reaction.

"Why you..." she hit him playfully on the arm.

"I surrender, I surrender. You win."

Buffy went and took a quick shower and stepped out to find Angel already dressed. He wore a white t-shirt and navy blue shorts. She slipped into a beige sundress. Her hair was swept up into a bun. She wore platform sandals. Angel went over to her and wrapped his arms around her waist. In return she placed her arms around his neck.

"You look very beautiful," he said and lowered and kissed her.

"Thanks, your not bad looking yourself. So what are we going to do today?" she asked out of curiosity.

"I thought we'd go for a walk on the beach. Then later in the evening we'd go to Luau," Angel answered her.

"Oh." Buffy just wanted to spend the day with only Angel. Angel noticed her facial expression that she didn't seem too thrilled. Things would change later on that day.

They left and headed for the beach. They both walked hand in hand. The water as it swayed on their feet. The sun was out on full blast. As the afternoon reached they headed back to the house for lunch. After lunch Buffy said, "Angel, honey I feel a little tired I'm going to take a nap, care to join me?"

He nodded his head and headed inside. He took off shoes, while Buffy just lay on the bed and waited for him to join her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

As the evening approached Angel woke up first and looked over and saw Buffy sleeping peacefully on his chest. Her hair was scattered everywhere so he grabbed a lock and placed it behind her ear. Buffy stirred by the sensation.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to wake you."

"It's okay. I don't mind being awakened by you." She gently lifted her head and gave him a kiss.

"Let's get ready for tonight."

That arrived back at their hotel because that's where the Luau was. Angel had conjured up a plan so he could leave early. The food was wonderful. Buffy and Angel met up with The Cartwright's again. Angel pulled Michael to the side and said, "Hey Michael. I was wondering if you could do me a really huge favor?"

"Sure. What is it?" he asked.

"I would like you to take Buffy home for me. I'm going to tell her that I'm not feeling well. I have a surprise in store for her."

"Sure. But don't think she'll get suspicious."

"Nah. I'm gonna fake it real well, but not to the point where she has to join me." Both men shook hands were headed back towards their wives.

"Josephine, do you have any idea what my husband and Michael are talking about?" She looked over at the two men. Before Josephine could answer, Angel came over and grabbed Buffy by the waist.

"So you missed me?"

"Of course I missed you. I always do when you're not with me," she then lifted her head and planted a kiss on his lips. They danced a couple of rounds. As they headed back to the table Angel's plan went into action.

"Buffy, I don't feel to well."

"Well why don't we head back to the house and I'll take care of you," her voice was full of concern for him.

"No. It's okay. Stay here and enjoy yourself. Have The Cartwright's drop you off."

"Are you sure? I don't mind playing nurse maid when it comes to you."

Angel chuckled. "No. Stay I'll be okay. " He then kissed her cheek. He said his goodbyes and left.

Angel arrived at home and started to set up everything. He had incense and a candle placed on the table with a note for Buffy. Then he continued by placing candles on the floor and a trail that led to the back where the jacuzzi was. He had incense sticks as well. He changed into his speedos. Buffy would be home soon.

He waited for her in the jacuzzi. When Buffy arrived she noticed the house was dark. She stepped in thinking that Angel was probably sleeping. As she walked inside about to turn on the lights she spotted a candle on the table. The aroma of vanilla and rain raised her senses. She walked over and saw the note that said, "READ ME." She opened the letter and read it. It said, "FOLLOW THE TRAIL OF CANDLES AND SEE WHERE IT LEADS YOU."

Buffy did as told and followed the trail leading to the back where the jacuzzi was. She was definitely surprised at the sight before her. Angel was sitting in the jacuzzi with a rose in his hand and a smile across his face.

"So you weren't sick. And here I thought I was going to take care of you."

"I'm sorry. This was the only way I could've came home without you," he said. "So are you mad at me?"

"No, I'm not."

"Good then, why don't you slip out of that dress and come in and join me. I'll make it worth your while," he said with a half smile across his face.

The sound of his voice made her felt shivers going all the way down to her spine. She unzipped her dress and it fell to the floor. Buffy stood in front of Angel only in her black lacy bra and panties. Angel looked at the sight before him and was speechless. She stepped in and took the rose and placed it aside and said, "What was it you said, that you'd make it worth my while," her lips were merely inches from his when she spoke. He lost all train of thought.

"Uh huh."

Buffy leaned in closer and placed a kiss on his lips. Angel pulled her closer to his body. While their bodies crushed to one another Angel unfastened her bra. His hands went up her arms and reached the straps and slid down her bra. They released from their embrace so he could put her bra on the ledge. Her breasts flushed hard against his chest. Her hands were wrapped around his neck.

"Do you know how much I love you?" she said with such innocence in her voice.

"I don't know. I tend to forget. Maybe you'd have to remind me again," he said teasingly.

"Well in that case. I can fix that." She pulled him closer to her body and kissed him. Buffy's body started to rub up against his. He was enjoying this sensation especially his erection. Angel's hands traveled down to her panties and firmly squeezed her butt. He then slid his fingers in her underwear and moved them as far down as he could.

Buffy released the kiss and finished what Angel started. Afterwards she turned around her back flushed against his chest. She then turned her head, placed her right hand, grasped the hairs in the back of his neck and pulled him down for a kiss. Buffy yet again decided to tease Angel and rubbed her butt against his erection. Angel moaned and his erection becomes hard. He knew he could play this game as well. His hands traveled up from her waist and cupped her breasts, then gently kneaded them between his fingers. Angel was thinking about moving further down on her, but decided against it.

"Oh, Angel!"

He left her breasts and started massaging her shoulders. Buffy seemed to be tense.

"Buffy, why are you so tense? Just relax."

Buffy turned around and faced him and said, "I'm not the only one that's tense." She went under the water and slipped off his speedos. Buffy resurfaced and kept her right hand the water right near Angel's member. Angel felt Buffy's fingers gently stroking his sac.

"Buffy, you better stop. I don't think I'll be able to contain myself any longer." She ignored him and kept on going. Angel's hands went down, found hers and removed it and then he kissed her fiercely. Buffy responded with Angel's actions and they made love that night.

The only reason why I'm posting this today is because I promised you Michelle. I am sick and I feel like doing nothing. So if you can make me feel better send me feedback. I might actually send out another part tomorrow.

angel13
angel13
24 Followers