What to Say at a Naked Party

Story Info
Small talk is appropriate but actions speak louder.
8.2k words
4.67
86.2k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damppanties
damppanties
206 Followers

The following story is a submission to the 2013 Literotica Annual Nude Day Contest. I would love for you to leave a comment at the end if you wish, put please don't forget to vote on this and all the Nude Day submissions.

* * * *

A horn sounded in the mild summer evening, followed closely by a shouted, "Gabby!"

I rushed to the window and leaned out. "Coming in a minute," I shouted back. I finished the final touches to the liberal dark eye makeup I wore, pulled on the cobalt blue shirt over the black tank top and took the stairs double-time, jogging out the front door to Chris' car. My best pair of dark jeans completed the outfit.

Chris was waiting in the car. He hadn't even switched it off, so certain he was that I would be ready, waiting for him.

"Not a dress even this time?" he teased.

"You know I don't like to do dresses and all those girly things." I replied, adjusting the leather cord of my necklace so that the blue seaglass pendant rested against my breastbone. "Wearing a dress for the family barbeque last week was enough excitement for everyone for years to come." I rolled my eyes at the memory. Uncle Sebastian hadn't stopped staring at me for the entire evening. Pervy old bastard.

"Oh, so you'll wear a dress for those oldies but not for us, huh?"

"Shut up, Chris. You know Mom made me."

He turned towards me in his seat and looked me up and down thoroughly. "Well, you'll do," he said finally, a slow grin sliding onto his face.

I shifted in my seat at his frank appraisal, his grin making my heart skip a beat. "Okay, okay! Enough of the judgment. Not like I dressed for you, you know?" I said, sliding a strand of black hair back behind my ear in nervousness.

"Oh, yea. I know." He kicked the car into gear and started off. "I know I'm no one special."

I scoffed at him and turned to look out the window. He was wrong and he knew it. Chris was special to me. Very special. He was my best friend, had been since as long as I could remember. But what he didn't know was that despite all my claims to the contrary, I had dressed for Chris. I have been in love with him ever since I can remember.

What was it if not love when I had shoved Anna Braswell in kindergarten when she had used his new pencil with the eraser on the back he had been saving for a special occasion? I had felt so fierce then, so protective of him in my 4 year old seriousness. Anna hadn't even tried to fight back. Perhaps I hadn't recognized it was love all the way back then though.

I definitely hadn't known it was love when I had that brief and disastrous 'besties' stage in middle school with Allison Sykes. I remember that the most fights I had had with Chris had been during that period. I was blinded by the popularity of the 'in group' at school and had neglected him. In his loyal way, he had weathered that, picking up afterwards without complaint.

Throughout high school, we had been buddies, close but not overly so as he had finally filled out and every girl in school wanted to be with Chris Weber, or so it seemed. He was never without a swarm of pesky girls hovering around him, simpering and fluttering their eyelashes. And he had soaked it all in, reveling in the attention. Bastard.

The only one he never seemed to have eyes for in that sense was me. It was only me that he never noticed. He never looked at me with anything resembling the hungry gaze that was all too obvious to me when he looked at those other girly girls. I was the friend and they were the girls. Girls who surrounded him and took him away from me.

It was only at home that he was all mine. Our study dates at his place were all that kept him from failing out of History and English. And he was my lifeline for Math, so I guess it worked both ways.

For the past three years, it was only during the three brief months of summer when he was mine. Penn State had taken him away from me this time, but I was happy for him. He was doing what he wanted. Me? I could do without him. After all, I had experience wanting him but not getting him my entire life.

I turned to him, took in his casual shirt and shorts and waited until he looked back at me. "Why are you going on about a dress? Not like you dressed up for this."

He just smiled and kept on driving.

"Anyhow, you told me to dress casual so I did. That's right, isn't it? Where are we going?"

He had been maddeningly secretive about this party ever since he had suddenly called up and invited me this morning.

"The house of a guy I know from college - Eric," he replied.

"Is this like a college party? Booze, music and frat boys, all that?"

"You ask too many questions, Gabby. Gab, gab gab." Chris brought his fingers and thumb together rapidly in the universal gesture of talking.

"What? You told me nothing about this party other than to dress casually. And when I did, you made that comment about not wearing a dress."

Chris laughed. "Okay, I take back the not wearing a dress comment. That was only to tease you. I knew you'd grumble like you did. And anyway, what you wear hardly matters."

"What does that even mean?"

"It means that this is a nude party."

"A what?! Chris, stop the car."

"This is why I didn't tell you."

"Stop the damn car!"

"Stop being a prude, Gabriella."

His use of my full name gave me pause. I knew he used it precisely because I hated it. I had told him it made me seem like a sixty year old... prude.

"And anyway, it's just a bit more naked than you would be if you were wearing a bikini," he continued.

"Look, you know I don't wear those barely-there bikinis."

"Why not? You have the figure for it."

That surprised me. "What?"

"You heard what I said. You have the figure. I don't know why you don't show it off. Your casual clothes and that don't-touch-me performance doesn't fool anybody, you know?"

"Are you kidding me? What figure? I have nothing. I have plain black hair and the slimmest board of a body any girl could have. No curves to speak of and no... fuck it, why are we even arguing about this?"

"You have silky black hair and the deepest blue eyes I have ever seen on anyone. And the face of an angel despite all that dark goop around your eyes. Hmm, now that I think of it, it actually makes a delicious contrast... kind of like an innocent bad girl. And what you call your slim board of a body has a model's flat stomach and the never-ending legs that guys would die to... uh, well, that guys like. Don't tell me you're not aware of your own sexuality."

"Sexuality?" I croaked.

"Yes. You know, that part that attracts people?"

I was shocked. I had no idea Chris paid even an iota of attention to my body, let alone could list all of the... attractions.

"So is this a free-for-all sex party you're taking me to?" I said to cover up my confusion.

Chris groaned. "No, I didn't mean that. I meant you simply shouldn't be concerned about how you look naked. And no, this isn't a sex party. I assure you no one will do anything to you that you don't want them to." He threw a grin my way. "Now, if you want to have sex..."

I cuffed him on the arm. "Right."

"But still. I cannot be naked with people around me. I simply can't."

He stopped the car by the side of the deserted back road then and turned to face me. "This is not one of those wild parties, believe me. No one will grab you or do anything inappropriate. This is simply a party where guests are going to be naked. And, well, I'd be lying if I told you I don't enjoy the view, but that's not what this is about."

"Then?"

"Well, it's hard to explain. It's like... nude beaches you know? People go there just because they don't want clothes on their bodies. Because they don't want to be constrained. It's just...." He shrugged. "Just kind of liberating, going someplace without clothes. It just gives it a different sort of perspective."

"What do you mean, different perspective?"

"You'll know when you go with me. Now I won't force you or anything, but you're here now and I'm telling you it's no big deal. Everyone will be naked. It's not like you'll stand out. In fact, let me undress right now so that you feel comfortable."

With that, he started unbuttoning his shirt.

It took me a second to react. "Chris! No! It's okay. Look, let me think for a couple of minutes."

"Sure. You can think. I'll be undressing right here if you need me."

I panicked a bit. This was escalating too quickly. "Isn't it against the law? You'll get arrested for public incedency. Or whatever the hell they call it. Stop!"

"I think the term is public indecency. Indecent exposure. And no, I won't get arrested. I'll keep my underwear on until we're safely inside the party. What we do in a private house is our own business. That's not public."

He shrugged out of his shirt and threw it in the back seat. Then he started on the snap of his shorts.

Until then, I was looking at him, but then I wrenched my face away. I couldn't look at him strip in front of me.

"Relax. I told you I'm not getting totally naked here. You don't have to turn away from me."

"Yeah, I also don't have any interest in seeing you undress," I protested.

He chuckled. "Liar."

I swallowed and sat there staring out the window until I heard him stop moving. "Is it safe to look?"

"Depends on what you mean by safe," he responded.

"Chris!"

"Wow, the way you're acting! I'm in my boxers, Gabby. It's covering more than what my swimsuit does."

I slowly swiveled around to face the windshield. Obviously, I couldn't just turn and stare at him. "Okay, I'm fine," I said. "It was just unexpected, with you stripping like that."

He started the car and started driving.

"Uh, so, does everybody have to be naked?" I asked after a moment.

"That's the plan."

We drove a little further and he let me digest the information. I still wasn't a hundred percent convinced, but the first impulse to chicken out had been overcome. And I must admit that something within me was excited about the idea of being naked with people. Apparently, there was a little bit of an exhibitionist in me to whom the idea was extremely appealing. But... I was still hesitant. Who is completely confident about their naked bodies anyway?

I started doing a mental check. I had on okay underwear. I had shaved my legs and even my landing strip down there in the shower before getting ready for the party. Thank god. Nothing sagged or was so abhorrent that I couldn't stand to bare it. My boobs were small but perky and my butt was firm. Well, firm-ish. And yes, being naked wouldn't be more than just a bit more than the summer swimsuits I had bought just a few days ago. Chris was right. But still.

"You know I won't take you to any place that isn't safe for you," Chris said when the silence went on for too long.

"Yeah. It's not that."

"Then?"

"I'm not sure I can walk around naked in front of a bunch of people I don't know," I said slowly.

"What difference does it make if you know them or not? I would think it would be much easier in front of strangers. I mean, imagine yourself naked in front of Uncle Sebastian. Would that be better?"

I shuddered as he laughed.

"Chris, if you're trying to convince me..."

"Okay, okay! I'm sorry. That was too good to resist." He grinned. "Come on, Gab. What's your hang up? I told you, you look fine. Besides, these parties are not about showing off nakedness. I told you, they're more like... being naked just for the hell of it. It's fun and thrilling and kind of a very exciting experience. You have to experience it to believe it."

"Isn't it awkward though?" I could not quite believe it myself, but I was starting to seriously go for it. "What do you talk about at a naked party?"

Chris started laughing uproariously at that. "You're concerned about what to say at a naked party?"

I glared at him until his laughing fit wound down.

"You talk about anything you talk about at a normal party," he finally replied. "Introduce yourself, talk about interests, hobbies, the weather... anything."

"The weather," I said in a dry voice.

"Yeah, well, if that's your MO at other parties, sure." He grinned.

"You're an ass."

"It's kind of bad manners to comment on others' bodies though."

"Such an ass."

His grin widened.

"Okay, you realize I'm a little nervous, right?" I asked after a minute.

He looked at me seriously then and nodded.

"So, uh, I will need some hand-holding, at least in the beginning."

"Sure."

"Which means that you will need to stay with me for, let's say half an hour, before running off with some girl."

"You know I don't run off with girls. They're the ones who swarm to me. Like bees to nectar," he said grinning widely again.

"Don't I know it," I muttered.

"What? I didn't quite catch that."

"It doesn't matter. So? Do you promise to stay with me?"

"Sure," he replied easily. "Anything for you. Now you get to strip."

"What?" I squeaked. "We're not there yet."

"Yeah, it'll just be easier if you don't arrive fully dressed. You can keep your underwear like I did. We wouldn't want you arrested for... what was it... public incedency."

I grit my teeth and threw off my shirt. The next to go was the tank.

Chris whooped. "Now we're talking!"

I sat for a second then with my arms crossed.

"The jeans?" he prompted.

"Yes," I said and unbuttoned, drove the zipper down and raising my ass off the seat, slid the jeans off. They joined the rest of our clothes in the back seat. I was now in a simple black demi bra laced on the edges, black and white leopard print panties, sandals, my seaglass necklace and a silver bracelet.

"Wow, Gab. Not bad! I thought you'd be more prudish about this whole thing and I'd have a harder time convincing you."

I glared at him.

"What? It was a compliment. Nice panties, by the way."

I resisted the urge to cross my legs or cover them with my hands. "Just shut up and keep driving. I wasn't intending to display them, you know?" I concentrated on breathing and not thinking about taking those little bits of flimsy clothing off me in the next few minutes. "How long till we get there?"

"Oh, about five minutes."

I crossed my legs. "Oh, God."

"Hey. I told you I won't leave you," Chris said softly.

It was that promise that kept me from screaming at him to turn the car around and take me home.

All too soon, we arrived at the house and pulled to the curb. Chris killed the engine and turned to face me.

"Gabby, I swear, it's not too bad once you come to terms with it, okay? Just give it a chance and if you're uncomfortable I'll take you home. I was nervous my first time too."

"You've done this before?" I asked, and then gave myself a mental kick. "That was a stupid question. Of course you have."

"Yes, a few times."

"Do we have to take the underwear off right now?"

"I think we can wait until we go in. Public incedency and all...."

I rolled my eyes and stepped out of the car. His teasing was what was possibly keeping me together. The way he acted, so matter-of-factly about the whole thing was soothing and instilled a kind of false bravado in me too. Whatever it was, I didn't have time to think about it before we were at the door.

And then Chris was ringing the doorbell, the door was opening and we were in a foyer where a naked guy greeted us, clapped Chris on the shoulder and smiled at me.

"Gabby, this is Eric. Eric, Gabby," Chris performed the introductions.

I probably had a deer-in-the-headlights look about me but managed to smile at the guy.

Eric led us into a coat closet off the entrance. It was just big enough for two people to get in. "You can change in here," he said and left us.

Chris hooked his thumbs into his boxers and slid them down; I immediately squeezed my eyes shut and whirled around to face the wall. I couldn't believe that after all the fantasies I'd had about Chris over the years, I was behaving like this at a time when he was naked in front of me.

"You can hang them up on the hangers here," he said after a minute. "We can get them when leaving."

"Ah, yes," I replied, trying to calm myself.

"Would you like me to wait for you outside?"

"Don't you dare leave me here alone!"

"Okay."

We stood there like that for a few beats, me with my back to him.

"Gabby?"

"Yes?"

"Do you need help?"

"No. Just... a minute."

"Okay."

We waited a minute.

"Uh, so what happens when we go in there? How many people are here?"

"At the ones I've been to, there are usually about thirty people or so at these things. Give or take a few. It's a smaller group mostly because... well, it's not quite open invitation. And as for what happens when we go join the others - nothing happens. We eat, drink. There's music, we dance. We talk. The usual."

"The usual," I repeated.

"Yes."

"No sex?"

"No. That's not what this is. As I said, like at regular parties, if people want to."

"And I'm being a horrible cock-blocker with clinging to you like this, right?" I said, trying to infuse some flippancy to the situation.

"That's what you think?"

"It's true enough."

"Gab, I'm not here to score," Chris said gently. "Honestly, I'm here for you."

"Me?"

"Yeah. I've done this before but I wanted to introduce you to it. I thought you'd like it. I know what a little hellfire you are when dared. Remember that one time we streaked through Mrs. Laughton's front yard naked?"

"Chris, that was when we were kids!"

"Yeah, but it was so exciting. It was about doing something forbidden. Thrilling. Adrenaline-inducing. This is the same! I just want you to experience it."

I chewed that over.

"Look, if you're uncomfortable..."

Chris stopped talking as I put my hands behind me and unhooked my bra. I slid it down my shoulders with a calm I wasn't feeling. Then I slid my panties down and stepped out of them before I could lose my nerve.

"That's my girl!" he said, then added a teasing, "You could relax. You're all bunched up, tight-ass."

I paused while hanging my underwear up and took a deep breath. I knew he said that to get a rise out of me; old habits die hard. But I wouldn't indulge him. "Chris, would you do me a favor and not pass comments about my bu... uh, body?"

"I'll try my damnedest." He laughed and took my hand, pulling me out into the entryway. "Come on, cute butt."

Again, he was so matter-of-fact. Not looking at all at my naked body... well, after that crack about my butt... that his casual attitude lulled me into a sense of comfort. This comfort lasted until we passed the front door again and stepped into a living room. A living room full of naked people.

It was truly a strange sight. Like something's gone wrong with the cosmos. When you're used to seeing everybody in clothes your entire life, a roomful of naked people just seems like something out of an alternate universe. That was what it was like. A completely odd sight. I blinked and took it in. They were all doing normal things - sitting, standing, with drinks in their hands, talking to each other, smiling, laughing, nodding. Except, they were all naked. Not a stitch on any of them.

I squeezed Chris' hand and he looked at me.

"Come on in," he said softly and we went in to join a group.

"Hey, everyone," he greeted them. "This is my friend, Gabby. Gabby, this is Anita, Robby, Ted, you met Eric already, and Emily."

There was a chorus of hellos and friendly smiles all around. I tried to smile back.

Chris joined the conversation that went back to something or the other but I didn't pay much attention to it. I was busy looking at a spot over Anita's head in order to not have to meet anyone's eyes. Or look at anything below the eyes. I still had a strong grip on Chris' hand and I felt like I wouldn't let it go for the entirety of the party.

damppanties
damppanties
206 Followers