Why Femdom BDSM

Story Info
One submissive's encouraging words to budding female dommes.
622 words
3.04
24.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Deity made both man and woman, male and female. The female was created superior to the male, in both her capacity to arouse, captivate, and mesmerize; and to be pleasured. This was by design, so that the male might learn to revere and venerate the female. And the female was designed to yearn for a safe closeness, and a sense of trust, in order to achieve her ideal sexual satisfaction. This was also intentional, so that the male would cultivate tenderness and respect for her, thereby improve his ability to please the woman, and thus appease his fragile ego.

But men did not learn to appreciate this design, nor embrace it. They relied on their superior strength, not to serve the female, but to intimidate her. They objectified women, and focused on pleasuring themselves. Men did not submit to women in adoration and awe, and thus become more refined in character, but instead regarded women with contempt. They labeled her with uncomely names -- names more appropriate for canines than for the pinnacle of the Deity's creation. And, too often, they did such things, not as an errant aberration, but as the norm.

Eventually, very few women understood their superior nature, position, and abilities, for these differences were not regarded as well-designed advantages, but as signs of frigidness, and convenient usability. All too often, the art of seduction was used, not to earnestly laud the female, to help her feel more valued and cherished, but to coerce and trick the female, to cause her to forfeit her high position, to deflower her, and make her feel used and debased. Some women were even taught that they should ardently envy the man and his penis! (As if, without one, they would never achieve the highest heights of sexual ecstasy, nor the soothing bliss that followed). Male satisfaction became the centerpiece of sexual activity.

Thus men had deceived themselves; they believed that their physical strength, and their easy attainment of sexual gratification, made them superior to the female, in a position of power, rather than inferior and controllable, in a position of servitude. In their delusion, they regarded their phallus as glorious. They failed to comprehend that their penis was more akin to the rudder of a ship -- a small appendage which controls and steers the rest of the vessel -- and that their wives were to be their helmsman.

Therefore, when a man and woman are both enlightened enough to understand their true position, their proper roles in the grand schema, is not just and proper for that man to atone for the sins of his gender, to undergo corporal punishment for the missteps of his sex? Should his mistress be required to wait for some personal infraction, before she inflicts corporal punishment, and leaves marks of atonement on his flesh? Of course not! After all, after becoming aware of his position, of his proper place by design, has he subsequently embarked on a crusade, to restore the honor of women, and to reestablish their position of superiority and authority? No? Has he publicly struggled to reverse the sins of his gender, or to have his close friends beg their wives to forgive their shared past callousness? No? Then it is only fit and proper -- so long as the woman finds this idea inspirational and appealing, contributing to her own pleasure -- to require his body to pay penance for the sins of his gender, to administer agonizing torment as a means of exacting collective restitution, and to force him to become intimately acquainted with the feeling of reluctant penetration, until all men have duly acknowledged their unquestionable inferiority, and are living in perpetual devotion and subservience to women.