Written Desires

Info
Who knew that I would have the best sex of my life with you?
25 words
75.7k
11
3
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RedMoon86
RedMoon86
173 Followers

Young college teacher hits it off with sexy older student.

Who knew that I would have the best sex of my life with you?

--:--
--:--
1.0
RedMoon86
RedMoon86
RedMoon86
173 Followers
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Wow! This one put a biiig smile on my face. Beautifully told, sizzling hot, super lovely!

semprinisempriniover 14 years ago
Worth a bit of patience

I really liked how the entire story felt like a slightly-nervous recollection of a real-world sequence of events, from the uneven pacing of the narration to the very realistic tone of the storyteller's (very cute) voice. The story did take a while to unfold -- the middle section kind of lagged a bit and an hour felt like quite an investment of time -- but the end was breathtaking with a string of fabulous, soul-baring climaxes. It was a long build-up, but you had me aroused, then short of breath, then cumming right along with you by your third orgasm in a row. You certainly know how to bring it home, and if that was a true story, you should definitely stay close to your guy! A terrific story that I'm sure to come back to...

MaitreNuitMaitreNuitover 14 years ago
I just love it

It's yet another piece of vocal erotic art... keep it coming... and keep cumming! *widegrin*

Share this

Similar Stories

Welcome Home! You come home to a very unexpected surprise.in Erotic Couplings
My Wife's Peeping Tom Husband sees wife in a new way.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
1903 Only a Photograph Remains A seaside photographer and his wife grasp an opportunity.in Mature
Sex in Store An outbreak of lust in a department store.in Erotic Couplings
Becoming Goddesses Chris and Chloe get a peek at what it's like to watch.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories