Dominant Darien Ch. 03

Story Info
Darien makes me her own.
1.8k words
46.9k
10

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 11/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still holding me by my enlarged penis, Darien led me to her bedroom door. She stopped, turned around, and placed her hands on her hips. Then she began to speak.

"Until I get you a collar and leash, I'll have to lead you by your penis. I expect you to remain silent, keep your hands by your sides, and otherwise remain unobtrusive. Do you understand?"

I couldn't speak for a moment. The sight of my mistress standing in front of me, with her silky white skin, plush red lips, big breasts, and her stern expression all combined to put me into a daze.

Darien slapped me, awaking me from my dream. "Pay attention!" she yelled. "Do you understand?"

I lowered my gaze, as I knew a proper slave should. Before I lost myself in staring at Darien's feet, I replied, "Yes, Mistress Darien."

"Good," I heard her say. Then I felt a sharp tug on my penis, and we were walking out the door and down the hallway.

Instantly, my first thoughts were of Darien's parents. They had no idea I was here, and if they saw their naked daughter leading a naked man (well, since I was now pussy-whipped, I guess you could say a naked man-bitch) down the hallway would definitely not go over well. However, I knew better than to speak when my mistress ordered me not to. I trusted myself, gave myself up to my new mistress, and remained quiet. As we walked, I admired Darien's nice, round butt, and the way it jiggled whenever she took a step. I almost ran in to her when she suddenly stopped at the end of the hallway.

Darien turned around and kissed me on the mouth. Startled, I at first recoiled, but that was only for a moment. Then I began to go along with her. Darien pushed me up against the wall, he hands on my wrist—I still loved it how she was so much stronger than me—and kept making out for a few more minutes. Finally, she quit.

"You're going to be tested, my little man-bitch," said Darien, licking her lips. "When we're done, I'll know if you're truly worthy of serving Mistress Darien. If you are not, then I will take you to a friend of mine, and you don't want to know what my friend will do to you." I stood there with a dumb expression on my face, trying to think of what her friend could possibly do to me. When she could see I wasn't getting it, Darien smiled and leaned towards me, pressing her warm lips against my ear. "Castration," she whispered.

I instantly felt weak, and I began to slide down the wall; Darien did nothing to stop me. I sat with my butt on the cold hardwood, staring up in defeat at the beautiful, dominant woman of my dreams. I felt confused. The masculine part of me was telling me that castration was bad and that I should be doing everything I could to get myself out of this situation. Yet, my male-submissive instincts were telling me that I should obey my mistress. With a beautiful, sexy woman glaring down at me, you can guess which side won.

Darien leaned back. "She's teaching me the procedure. I've already learned circumcision from her, as you know. After castration, I want to learn how to do a vasectomy. Then, I can make all my little man- bitches sterile. Wouldn't that be nice?"

I will still shocked about her threatening to castrate me, but I still had the senses to respond. "Yes, Mistress," I said. "I would love to become sterile."

Darien smiled. "I say, it should be a requirement for all men. But that's another topic for another day. Now, get up and go through the door."

I picked myself off the floor, stood up, and obeyed my mistress. Darien closed the door behind us as soon as we entered, and I shuddered when I heard the lock click shut.

The room was surprisingly bare, although it did have a fluffy pink carpet. There were several cabinets and two closets, and a bed at the far end. I noticed the bed didn't have any sheets.

"This used to be my brother's room," Darien said, moving in front of me. "Mom forced him to have the pink carpet. She humiliated him in lots of ways, much to my amusement."

"Where is your brother now, Mistress Darien?" I asked.

Darien laughed. "He's in the service of my beautiful sister-in-law. She's a lawyer in the city, and he cleans house and is pretty much her little man-bitch. He even took her last name when they married."

My heart began to pound, both from fear and from excitement. Obviously, Darien was from a very female-dominant family. If her and I stayed together....Well, I could wind up living the life of my dreams. Yet, that kind of life still scared me a little.

Darien continued speaking. "Now that my brother's gone, Mom and I use this as our little torture chamber. Believe me, Ryan was very familiar with this room. It's one of the reasons he finally left me, the rotten bastard."

"I would never leave you, Mistress," I said.

Darien smiled and kissed me. "I know. That's why I've had my eye on you for so long." Darien began to dig around in a cabinet, and soon she found a sheet, which she laid on the floor. Next, she grabbed an electric razor, laid a cushion down on the sheet, sat on the cushion, and ordered me to lie across her lap. "We need to get rid of all that hair on your legs and butt," she said, as I lay down like she commanded me. "I never allow any of my slaves to have hair. Only real men can have it, and you don't qualify for that anymore."

When I first lay down on Darien's lap, my penis was flaccid and was in the downward position. As she began to speak to me, however, and tell me how much of a pussy-whipped little bitch I was, my member began to try to rise—which it couldn't do, of course, since it was pressed against Darien's legs.

I couldn't take the pain forever. Finally, I said, "Mistress, my—"

Darien cut me off. "What, your sorry little penis? Well, you'll have to learn how to control that thing. After all, I rarely let my slaves ejaculate, since that is something I let you do only if you've been really good. Also, I hate it when my slaves embarrass me when I invite my girlfriends over and they get erections. My girlfriends and I compete amongst us to see who has the most well-trained slave, and when I had Ryan, he would always crack a boner when they came over. Naturally, I would punish him, as I'm sure I'll have to punish you, and he seemed to think it was unfair—so he left. Do you think I was unfair?"

"No, Mistress," I said, grimacing against the pain of my penis trying to rise, but being blocked by Darien's legs. "You are the one in charge, and had every right to punish him...like you can to me."

Darien smiled. "That's the answer I was looking for. Well, after that positive reply, let's adjust your little Willie, shall we?" Darien reached down and put her hand underneath my chest and pushed me up—God, she was strong! Instantly, my penis flapped itself against my belly with a big smack. Then, Darien grabbed me by the shoulders and rolled me over on her lap, so she could shave the hair on my shins and around my penis.

Darien continued to speak as she shaved me. I resolved that it was in my best interest to remain silent and listen. After all, I did not want to be punished for speaking out of line.

Darien reached down and fingered my penis while she shaved me. "It's funny, how men have ran the world for so long, when in reality men are the weaker sex," Darien said, squeezing my balls tightly; I couldn't help but squirm, and the whole sensation only intensified my experience.

Darien laughed. "You see? All you have to do is kick a man in the balls or grab a hold of his penis, and he's powerless to stop you. Women have no such weaknesses. You men are so easy to control." Darien squeezed my balls harder, and this time she succeeded in getting a grunt out of me.

"You're all mine now. Virtually every man can be controlled this way. It's truly a wonder why women didn't start ruling the world sooner, you know? Well, it's all starting to happen now. The feminist movement is under full swing, and it's only going to get stronger. We'll have men reduced to second-class citizens before you know it. Wouldn't you like that? The emasculation of the male race?" Darien squeezed my balls again.

"Yes, Mistress Darien," I said, reaching my hands down to my scrotum.

Darien slapped me on my wrists. "Ah! Keep your hands at your sides, or else you'll suffer!" She maintained her grip on my balls, slowly increasing the pressure. I laid there and took it, like I knew a proper slave should. "Good little boy." Darien released her hold on my manhood, and I relaxed my body. I hadn't realized that I was so tensed from dealing with the pain. "That's it, relax. Trust yourself to my care. Mistress Darien never mistreats her slaves; she just tests them from time to time."

"Yes, Mistress," I said.

It only took a few more minutes for Darien to finish shaving me. She didn't leave a single follicle untouched, except for the hair on my head. My armpits, my genitals, butt, legs, and even my arms were all shaved to perfection. "This way, you are reminded of your true place in life," Darien told me. "Now, reach down and feel my legs," she said. I obeyed, and felt the slightest touch of hair, as is she hadn't shaved her legs for a couple of days. Darien looked me in the eyes and giggled. "Mistress gets a little leeway in how often she shaves. Now, roll over."

I did as my mistress commanded, rolling over so that my head was facing the floor and my newly-shaven butt was poking into the air. This time, I made sure my penis was facing upwards. I heard Darien reaching behind her for something.

Suddenly, I felt something soft around my wrists, heard the clinking of metal, and found that my hands and wrists were handcuffed to the wall beside me.

Darien laughed. "This part will be the hardest for you. As you grow more accustomed to your new lifestyle, you will be able to do this without restraint. Until then, I will handcuff you." Darien laughed again. "Ryan cried like a baby when I first spanked him."

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
he Took HER Last Name

I found that part of the story impossibly sexy! A former Mistress/GF of mine did that to HER current husband. She remains mum on whether or not it was a FemDom thing.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Freshman Balls A freshman discovers what the girl with stilettos likes.in Fetish
How Chastity Changed My Life A woman discovering the pleasures of Female Led Relationship.in Fetish
She Claimed Him Older dominant female claims her submissive male colleague.in BDSM
Ackerman Street New flatmates arouse Mart, his old landlady still owns him.in BDSM
The Society He stumbles into a world dominated by women.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories