Trio - Consummation

Story Info
A journey through the early stages of a cuckold relationship.
22.2k words
4.53
9.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cock27107
Cock27107
168 Followers

I.

"I'm done with your front, hun. I'm going to roll you over on your side so I can sponge your back." Sue tugged gently on Doris's hip and shoulder, initiating the roll. On cue, Doris helped push herself onto her side. With Doris on her side, Sue gently and rhythmically sponged, rinsed, sponged, rinsed, until she cleaned Doris's backside from neck to heel. In these moments, Sue lost herself in service and compassion for her clients, humbly thankful for her own health and vitality.

At 25, fit and strong, Sue stands at 5'6" with naturally pale white smooth skin. Her wholesome pretty face, cute button nose, and sensually full lips are framed by brunette hair, loosely plaited in a long ponytail stretching halfway down her back. Accenting her cute face are strikingly intelligent and captivating green eyes, eyes that attract stares. Although attractive, her face is not what admirers find most alluring. Instead, one's eyes are irresistibly drawn to her more compelling physical features; full breasts, a narrow waist, wide hips, and a generous prominent heart-shaped ass, a paragon of female fertility. On display through her tight form-fitting skirt, the cleft of her buttocks runs impossibly deep between firm protruding cheeks, leaving admirers exploring its depth with their imagination. As she walks, her bottom bounces tautly atop strong well defined muscular legs. Her thighs are thick, shapely, and curvy. Her calves are hard, leading down to thin ankles and sexy feet. Balancing out her seductive lower body, up top she has D-cup breasts with large thick nipples, narrow shoulders, and a tight stomach.

Sue's standard home health aide uniforms are hideous and utilitarian, doing nothing to reveal her assets. To highlight her most compelling features, Sue and Ed, her husband, pay to have her uniforms altered. They had the skirts altered to raise the hemline several inches and take in the stretch fabric to tightly hug the curves of her hips and buttocks. To draw focus to her breasts, they ordered her blouses a size too small, creating the impression of her breasts straining to burst free. She and Ed also had her blouse necklines dropped to her sternum, rewarding admiring eyes with ample flesh and cleavage. For bras, Ed encouraged her to only wear pad-free sheer bras as soon as she weaned their 17 month old son, Dillan. When aroused or chilled, her thick erect nipples project out over an inch, conspicuously and invitingly visible through her sheer bras and tight blouses.

Sue and Ed altered her uniforms purposely to maximize arousal in admirers. Dressed to stoke burning desires, Sue confidently, yet modestly, exuded a powerful sexuality. A powerful sexuality that she projected proudly and unabashedly. Unlike most of her similarly endowed and blessed peers, Sue did not fein indignation and disgust when catching desirous and lecherous stares. Instead, both she and Ed welcomed their lusty eyes. She often attracted too much attention, but possessed an uncanny ability to deftly deflect unwanted advances while protecting fragile egos.             

While dating, and through their two years of marriage, Ed had always urged his wife to put her stunningly beautiful body on full display. The more desire she elicited in other men, the more Ed valued the conquest of capturing her heart, the more greedily he ravaged her body. From Ed's perspective, the more others desired his goddess, the more it boosted his ego and self-worth. For it was he who had earned the unwavering and devoted love of such a sexually powerfully woman. In harmony with her husband, Sue wouldn't have it any other way.

Even if Ed were to discourage her public display of sexuality, Sue would still assert her right to dress however she pleases, her right to freedom of sexual expression. She had good reason. In high school, she was a late bloomer, not filling out until her junior year. Hailing from a working class family, gangly, and homely in her early school years, Sue made the perfect target for social exclusion and bullying by the wealthier and more popular girls. When she finally bloomed in her junior year, she enraged the clique of mean girls with uncontrollable jealously. Her matured body attracted the fawning attention of the hottest guys, including the boyfriends and crushes of the clique of bullies. Sue relished the retribution. She didn't gloat, but resolved to flex her sexual power to its fullest, not in domination of men, but to rebuke any woman who ever dared cast her as socially inferior.

Besides enduring social exclusion in high school, Sue was raised by a stern but loving father who never remarried after her mother died in a car crash when she was eleven. Working as a carpenter, her father's work was unsteady and seasonal. Struggling financially, he raised Sue and her younger sister alone, never able to provide much besides a modest trailer home and steady food on the table. Rooted in early experiences of poverty and social exclusion, Sue often suffered bouts of low self-esteem, notwithstanding the power she held over most men and the envy of countless women. Fortuitously, any recurring self-esteem and self-doubt ceased when she and Ed boldly decided to broaden their life experiences. Experiences that would immeasurably boost her confidence and self-esteem.

The daring path they chose held forth the possibility of unlimited pleasure and fulfillment, but also potential peril. The life-altering path they chose was to expand their loving relationship into a one-sided non-monogamous marriage. As desired by both, Sue was fully empowered to explore her boundless sexuality outside of marriage while Ed remained committed exclusively, both emotionally and physically, to his queen. They had adopted a loving cuckold relationship. And, as with many cuckoldresses, Sue decided to exclusively date large virile black men for her ultimate sexual fulfillment. She was fully empowered to choose lovers, known as bulls, without interference from Ed, but Ed couldn't be more thrilled with her choice.

Doris turned her head to the side and strained to look over her shoulder back at Sue. "You took out my gray slacks and blue blouse for today didn't you, sugar?"

"You bet, hun. Just like you asked. I ironed them for you while you were eating your breakfast." Sue put away the sponge and bath supplies and stood straight, pulling her skirt back down over her wide hips, pushing her breasts up in her blouse. She stood akimbo looking about the large expensively furnished bedroom. She was hot after sponge bathing Doris, leaving her covered with a sheen of sweat and wet patches visible under her armpits. "We'll put them on as soon as we get your panties and bra on." She patted Doris tenderly on the shoulder, smiling affectionately.

Doris is 56. She was diagnosed with a degenerative neurological disease about three years ago. As the disease progresses, her muscles continue to weaken. Despite the dreadful prognosis, Doris is spunky and high-spirited and has a wicked sense of humor. She's determined to fight until the end and wants no pity from anyone. Although her strength is fading, she remains sharp as a tack. Doris is taller than Sue with mostly gray hair that was once golden blonde. Her complexion is similar to Sue's, but has blue eyes instead of green. From the pictures that hang throughout her house, Sue can see that Doris once had a voluptuous figure that men must have drooled over. Doris has grown thinner, but she remains very attractive woman with regal facial features. From the size of her home, and the fact that she can afford a private home health aide service, she obviously comes from considerable means.

When Sue was first assigned to work with Doris a little over a year ago, she approached the assignment with dread and trepidation. She was certain Doris was going to be another uppity bitch, miserable with her own emotionally bereft life and hell-bent on spreading the misery to anyone else within earshot. Nothing could have been further from the truth. In fact, Sue and Doris immediately clicked despite the social and economic chasm that lay between them. Today, they confide in each other their most intimate secrets and consider themselves dear friends.

Early on, it was apparent to Sue that Doris is as nosy as hell. Who could blame her? On most days, she was cooped up in a house with mostly only health aides to interact with. Doris is divorced with children living across the country, only sporadically contacting to her. Besides health aides, Doris's other regular visitors include a few close friends and a few extended family members in the area. As Sue and Doris nosily probed each other's lives, Sue learned some interesting and unexpected things. Most surprisingly, Sue learned that Doris is just as sexually uninhibited as she. This revelation was surprising, not only because the local culture remains sexually repressed, but because sexual liberation among many others in Doris's social class was assumed to be nonexistent.

Sue first gained insight into Doris's sexuality when she asked Sue to help her find erotica on her iPad. Sue was flattered that Doris confided in her. She was also relieved to know so was not alone with her hyper-sexuality. It should be no surprise that Doris confided in Sue. Doris recognized in Sue another hyper-sexual woman as she comfortably and confidently flaunted her sexy ass, legs, and bosom, even while working as a health aide. As Doris requested, Sue enthusiastically located several sources of erotica that suited Doris's tastes, bookmarking them on her iPad. Not long afterwards, Doris requested help finding a vibrator she could comfortably hold and maneuver to bring her to orgasm.

Again, flattered with Doris's trust in confiding her most intimate needs, Sue gleefully helped Doris find the perfect small clitoral vibrator. With the sexual barriers removed between them, Sue incorporated into her routine health assessments some questions about Doris's sexual appetite and her ability to orgasm to satisfaction. Sexual health, after all, is integral to overall human health, almost universally overlooked. To this day, Sue still chuckles when recalling Doris's answer when she first inquired about her ability to orgasm. Being the classy dirty-minded lady she is, Doris replied with a devilish smile and a wink, "No, my dear. Only a throbbing hard dick is going to make me cum as hard as I want. I don't think you can do much to help me much there."

Sue finished dressing Doris and plopped down in the bedside chair. She needed a moment's rest before heading out to pick up Dillan from daycare. She was looking out the window marveling at the beautiful blue sky when her phone dinged. She had received a text message. She picked up the phone, read the text, and immediately flushed red. Her thick nipples grow erect, visibly poking through her pad-free bra and thin white blouse. Her breath quickened and grew shallow.

Doris read Sue's reaction and looked over at her inquisitively. "I know that look, sugar. Flushed face, hard nipples. Got to be a man. And I'm guessing it's not Ed?"

Sue put down the phone, fanned her flushed face and turned to Doris. "You know me too well, Doris. And I'm also flooding my panties." She raised her skirt hem, revealing white thong panties and a growing wet spot in her crotch. She pulled her skirt up higher to take a closer look. "I hope I don't wet my skirt, too. I have to be at the daycare shortly." Sue leaned back in the chair again to re-read the text. Unconsciously, she reached up with her free hand to softly rub her erect right nipple. She knew Doris was dying to know what's going on, but she remained quiet. Devilishly, she wanted to tease her and make her ask.

"Alright girl, spill it," Doris said playfully. "Don't make me ask twice. What's got you creaming your panties?" She turned to Sue with an eager look.

Sue looked from the window back to Doris. She put the phone down to rub her other nipple. "You know I'm not going to hold out on you, hun. No way. I thought I'd mess with you and make you ask." She grinned impishly, looking Doris in the eyes. "I love sharing with you what a bad girl I am. Besides, there aren't many people I can share my alternative lifestyle with. And, its good for your health to hear my stories, right?" Sue winked playfully at Doris. "Do you remember me mentioning Shawn?"

"Yeah, he's the new fellow you and Ed found after Darryl broke off things, right? By the way, I still masturbate to some of the stories you shared about your hot sex and adventures with Darryl. Remind me again what happened with Darryl. Didn't you say that he could never fully come to terms with the cuckolding dynamic? If I recall correctly, you said he wanted you for himself and felt like he was just being used as a tool for sex?" Doris inquired.

"Yes, you put it in way better words than I can," Sue lamented with a rueful smile. "He was our first bull, so we made some mistakes. We learned from that experience and won't repeat those same mistakes. By the way, Ed and I think we may hear from Darryl again. At least we hope so. We can show him what we learned and prove to him that he's not just a tool. Ed and I also agree it would be best if I could have at least three reliable bulls in rotation. That may be perfect to give me the variety I need and the constant attention from sexy black men I crave. But it's very hard to find good bulls. If we can repair things with Darryl, and if Shawn becomes a regular, that would put us well on our way."

Sue paused to reflect momentarily on how things could have worked out differently with Darryl. She resumed, "Like I said, Ed and I learned a lot from our time with Darryl. For any new lovers, we decided that I will have total privacy with my bull until he's comfortable with the presence of another 'competing' man. Also, we decided that Ed will go out of his way to develop a friendly relationship with my bulls to put them at ease. If my bull never gets comfortable with Ed's presence, Ed and I agreed that my bull and I will have indefinite privacy and alone time. We will also elevate my bull's needs to be equal with our own. And we decided that we need to better communicate to my bulls our ideal cuckolding dynamic. And, we would take time to learn my bull's needs. We need to lay it all out in black and white. We all three need to be totally honest about our needs. And, if that isn't already complicated enough, we agreed that I would allow myself to develop a deeper emotional bond with my bulls. We know this is risky, but we agreed that a deeper emotional bond will intensify everyone's pleasure. And to be honest, the bigger the risk, the bigger the thrill." Sue paused, putting her hand on top of Doris's. She looked imploringly into Doris's eyes. "Are we asking for too much, Doris? Can I really have my cake and eat it too?"

Enthralled, Doris replied, "No, you're not asking for too much. Take it from me, don't waste your time compromising and fantasizing when you have the opportunity to seize what you need right now. Not tomorrow, but now. You never know how much time you have. Shoot for the stars, sugar. I'm so jealous of what you and Ed have. You have rock solid emotional safety and security with Ed and all the adventure and thrill you could ever want with your bulls. If Al and I could have been half as open about our needs, half as trusting, I'm sure we would have never divorced. Whatever you do, don't let what you have with Ed slip away. The loving devotion Ed has for you and his encouragement of your sexual freedom are incredibly rare. That's irreplaceable. Mark my words. Cherish him."

"Damn! Enough serious talk," Sue exclaimed with a laugh. She slapped her shapely thick thighs to lighten the mood. "Shawn's text had my juices flowing. Now I'm drying up with all this serious talk. Back to the good stuff! Recall that we found Shawn on one of those online dating apps and first met for dinner at a hotel restaurant. Over dinner, Shawn and I hit it off right away. There was immediate chemistry. Remember how fine I said he is, Doris? Just a gorgeous hunk of a black man. So strong. So handsome. To loosen him up at dinner, as soon as the waitress left with our drink orders, I leaned over and surprised him with deep tongue kiss as we sat across the table from Ed. That broke the ice immediately, especially when Ed remarked how hot Shawn and I look together as a couple."

Sue paused to raise her skirt hem again. She looked back to Doris. "There we go. I'm getting wet again just recalling the story." She giggled and resumed. "Before we know it, I'm stroking his huge hard dick through his pants under the table. Getting the hint, Shawn reached down into my yoga pants to finger me in the full restaurant. To say the least, we could hardly eat as we sat ever closer, fondling each other under the table, keeping up a casual three-way conversation with Ed. Over dinner, Ed explained to Shawn our ideal cuckolding dynamic, totally putting him at ease, slowly shifting the power dynamic, empowering him to be as sexually assertive and dominant as he wished. Soon, seeing that Shawn and I desperately needed to fuck, Ed announced he would get us a room. Fast forwarding a few hours, after Shawn and I fuck ourselves senseless, I texted Ed to tell him I was ready for him to pick me up. I also texted Ed a photo that Shawn shot as he took me doggy style, my white ass in the air, that big black cock pumping me from behind. I'm sure you remember all the details, right?" Sue asked.

"Yes! How could I forget? What a naughty girl. I love it! I'm so jealous" Doris declared. She was obviously aroused and anxious to hear more. Sue's true stories were usually much better than she could find online.

Sue pushed up her heavy breasts, rearranging them again in her tight blouse. Picking up where she left off earlier, she again touched her left nipple. She paused to look at Doris. "Doris, hun, would you be offended if I touch myself while I tell you the rest? My pussy's burning hot. It's so wet. But I don't want to offend you."

"You know I don't mind, hun. We don't have any secrets between us. I'm going to do the same once you leave."

Relieved, Sue rose to hike up her skirt to her waistline, sitting back down in her soaked thong panties, leaning back with her legs slightly apart. Her bare ass cheeks spread seductively across the seat of the chair. She reached down into her soaking panties, finding her erect clitoris. She looked Doris in the eyes and resumed, "Well, here goes. It only gets better. You know that Ed and I want me to always bareback my bulls, but I insist on condoms until I know my man is clean. On my first night with Shawn, I convinced him to let me tie off and save the used full condoms to show Ed later. Shawn was a bit shocked, but it turned him on. Anyway, those used condoms were maybe a third full of cum each. Shawn is such a heavy cummer, Doris. The heaviest I've ever seen." Sue paused a beat, spreading her legs further apart, rubbing her clit harder.

"Back home, I pulled the three full condoms out of my purse and held them out in my open palm for Ed to see. He was speechless. I asked him to lean over and smell my sex on the condoms. With his nose buried in the cum-filled condoms, inhaling the smell of my sex with Shawn, I described for him in detail Shawn's beautiful ten inch hard black veiny cock. I told Ed how thick Shawn is with a full seven inch circumference that stretched my pussy so wide. And, of course, I told him how sexy I think Shawn is and how he made me cum nonstop on his thick black cock. I swear, Doris, it awakened a beast in Ed. He plundered and devoured me like never before. It was exquisite. It may sound unbelievable, but since I've been fucking sexy black men Ed and I have never been closer. I don't know how we could ever go back to a vanilla lifestyle and lose what we have now." Sue was flustered from recounting the hot scene. She worked her clit harder to relieve the tension.

Cock27107
Cock27107
168 Followers