All Comments on 'My Wife, Transformed Ch. 03'

by RollingStop

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Wow! This is one of the HOTTEST stories I've ever read. Thanks and hoping you'll add more chapters to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I like this story a lot but would also want the husband to have a bit more active role.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Why would you want the husband to have a more active role? His role should be strictly servicing his wife's cock. He is naturally submissive and her cock is bigger than his. Please continue with the story as is!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I like the not too obvious femdom character of this story

I like pegging w/o this femdom character a lot of the other stories have. I'd prefer to continue the story like this.

ruwildruwildover 9 years ago
Excellent!

I love your story. It's so nice to read someone else who writes for us subs who enjoy a strong woman who wants to take us and make us her own. I look forward to more chapters. Thank you for your work. It is very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
AND once again with the big-dicked femae-dom!

I am so done with this idea of finding a decent story with this category. You have my attention with your story writing BUT, as it seems to be, every-fucking-time, the woman is over-played as the dominant one, a sexual relationship is give-and-take, both partners playing a part in it, and NO, riding her dick doesn't completely make up for that fact!

I will make a concession that this tale is directed towards a different taste in mind, i'm just ranting at the lack of other stories of this type that are, i don't know how to say, vanilla?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow...

I wait so much to read about this story...pls keep writing and release a chapter very soon pls...thank you

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 9 years ago
I am a sub

And want to say this is so exciting. I learned from some friends that what I once called a cock is just a clit and I am so in need of men to fill me and make me what I am born to be

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What a Ride!

Great story telling. Don't really care if a transformation such as this is even physically possible, but isn't that what a fantasy is about? Something that can't really happen is what makes them so exciting! A little subbing is good now and then, and so is a good strapon on my wife. Hope you write again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
need more equality.

Why cant we hav both man n woman giving n receiving from each other?

Why doz it hav to b 1 way or another?

We need more equality where both of them njoy both roles with an open-mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome ...

I beg you !!! please write more of these two, at the restaurant, on a cruise boat, on an island, at a familly wedding, wherever you want but please write more ! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
please continue

Please write more chapters of this story -- it's so hot. It turns me on so much because it's my fantasy too. I wish my wife had a cock to feed me and fuck me with. In fact, she does -- her big strap-on dildo that she fucks me with. It would be great however to suck a real cock. I want to tell her. Maybe the next chapter can have another woman involved with the 2 of you or another man. I can't wait to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
In addition...?

Wonderful story. Maybe the husband could develop a fully functional vagina, hidden behind his balls. Possibly bifurcate his ball sac, moving his gonads sideways. But anal is always nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Story

It really is. But I agree with the comment that more stories like these need equality. This is the closest so far that I've read, most others have the guy become some sort of cock-slut, or just rape him outright. While if this happened to the girl I was with, I'd most definitely be willing to let her do all that to me, it certainly wouldn't be the only thing we did. We'd both give and receive.

Though her comment was a little rude and presumptuous. "You'll have to service me with it whenever I want from now on..." I don't fuckin' think so. Maybe I've got a headache, huh? You think about that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To the Anonymous

The most equal relationship in these stories would be the story "she has a what" by matt vett I think.

ruwildruwildabout 8 years ago
More and More...

This is a great series and I look forward to reading more of it. Keep up the good work and let the story go where ever you want it to go. We'll all cum along for the ride.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing

Just amazing ill be there for part 4 i like how you stoped leaving actual measurememts of the size allowing us to use our imaginations

Pegging_Lover1997Pegging_Lover1997over 7 years ago
Even better than the last chapter

Still loving this series <3 can you please have her sit on his face and force him to eat her ass before she fucks him next time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5-star erotic, only one minor quibble

When the wished for transformation was revealed in Ch. 01, author RollingStop used a physical description - "There were no testicles, and I could make out, just behind her cock, the familiar folds of her pussy. "

"NO TESTICLES" - yet she's able to come so much he feels filled with it? (Always found descriptions of mouths overflowing with cum or cum being felt splashing off colon walls to be the stuff of hype and nonsense.) Yes, I realize this is fantasy and maybe she's grown kitchen fire extinguisher-sized gonads inside her oft-mentioned thighs, but it remains a nagging physiological disconnect. I repeat, a minor quibble to an otherwise very HOT story for an emotionally-titillating theme that's so often completely ruined by gross excess.

As nearly two years have elapse without another chapter, I suspect the following idea for a future chapter won't be realized, but here goes....

I hate stories with abusive, manipulative women and hope this author keeps portraying these two as a loving, happy couple - no BDSM, no third party antics, nor having her cheat with someone else; BUT it'd be great if she talks him into playing a slightly more subby role that includes a bit of feminization, if only of convincing him to wear lingerie. Again, no humiliating sissy maid garbage, no embarrassing him in front of neighbors or family, just a little private eros to feed into his submissiveness and her newfound quasi-alpha status.

The ultimate fantasy would be - as others suggested - to have him wake up to find he's transformed into a hermaphrodite as well. That would earn 6 stars and risk ruining many a sub's panties.

ruwildruwildalmost 7 years ago
Loved it all!

A great story! Thank you for sharing it with us.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago

Interesting story. Thanks for sharing it. It would be great if you ever wanted to add to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great fantasy

I love this story. Bravo. If only....!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
BashfulNova19

Loved it it was heartwarming and sexy at the same time i hope you're proud of your writing and continue to make wonderful stories like these

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved this story! This guy is so lucky. Wished I could find a woman like this around OKC! Would love to meet or meat her!!!! Mmmmm

pulzebizpulzebizalmost 3 years ago

LOVE LOVE LOVED IT!!! We could only wish to be so lucky as they are! If you are still writing... i HOPE you add to this saga... let her put him into positions that scare him a bit but adds to their excitement. My GF doesn't have a real one but she wears her strap like born with it... i KNOW what it's like to have my knees up by my ears.... Sheer BLISS!

Popitanal1290Popitanal1290almost 3 years ago

Great story. Would love if my wife had a large cock and made me her sissy bitch

DeLord12804DeLord12804over 2 years ago

What a fun romp That was...

Nicely done!

smooth_Ballssmooth_Ballsover 2 years ago

What a hot fantasy and skillfully put down to paper. I'm envious, so often wished something like this to happen for me.

literoticmanliteroticmanabout 2 years ago

Nice story. Now that is a trans-formation. LOL.....

Client8Client8almost 2 years ago

Grrrreat series, but ended all too soon. Kudos

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful. I wish this would happen to my wife and I.

ruwildruwildover 1 year ago

Great all the way to the end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An amazing story with an amazing couple. You did such an awesome job with this story and the way you built the chapters is exactly what helps to make a story this good. Thanks for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was one of the hottest stories I have read in years. You managed to keep it hot and horny from start to finish. Fuckin wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love this story. My biggest fantasy is to swap bodies with a woman to feel what she feels. The second is to be with a woman who has a cock like this. And you wrote it so well too. Really a huge turn on!!! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Again she did OK she kept it in between him and her and not farm a moat in the some homosexual person she is OK she enjoyed herself she got him to enjoy himself that's all it matters love is great

DessertmanDessertman6 months ago

I would love to experience sex as a woman, but I have to settle for being fucked by my wife with a big strapless cock.

In turn she loves me fucking her ass and her pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous