All Comments on 'Hot For a Retired Teacher Ch. 02'

by dispatcher59

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Dark_StormDark_Stormover 9 years ago
Excellent story

I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment.

Josephep2003Josephep2003about 9 years ago
Just as good as the first chapter

Love this story line and your writing brings the characters as well as the action to life!! Many people would not believe a 68 YO is capable of passion like this but since I have a 67 YO lover I know it to be fact!

Firmhands5Firmhands5about 9 years ago
What passion

This story is so well crafted - so real - and so complete - pure joy to devour

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So many things.....

....in this story remind me of a lovely lady I dated for almost 5 years. She wasn't as old as "Donna" but in her mid 50's. She also had a model's legs and loved to wear short skirts to show them off. One night we had stopped at a mall where her daughter worked in the food court and as she stood at the counter waiting for her daughter, I sat back admiring the view from behind. Short black dress, killer legs, oh my! There was a table nearby with 3 teens, 2 were boys. The one noticed my date and was pointing out the view in an admiring way, obviously thinking the subject was very much younger. When Val turned around, the girl with them immediately noticed, punched the admiring guy in his arm and laughed like crazy. In a sexual manner, Val was much like "Donna" also. She surprised me one night without panties, another night with a completely shaved pubic area (not like she had much hair there, she was also blond and had just a thin wispy growth like Donna) and also loved riding my face, as in this story. Her climaxes were amazing, sometimes soaking me and her pillow as well, when her juices ran down my face and neck as she came, and also when her nails would dig into my back while we fucked. Nothing like an older, content woman as a bed partner!

Firmhands5Firmhands5almost 7 years ago
The interlude continues

Such a wonderful entanglement!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdispatcher59@dispatcher59
724 Followers
New Yorker with a predilection for older "Girl Next Door" types and Weather Channel gals.