All Comments on 'The Surprise'

by SparkleKitty

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Dreamweaver594Dreamweaver594about 9 years ago
Beautiful love

What a lovely story of acceptance, of loving someone for who they are, not what they are. Simply beautiful.

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgabout 9 years ago
Very Romantic, Very Erotic...

...And acceptance is EVERYTHING. There will be those who will say that this is improbable given there are only so many possibilities and he should have known, but I have known men who having only ever been married once, and having extremely little sexual experience simply could not comprehend someone that looked so feminine having been a male. Of course, once the Web came onto the scene, it became more likely for them to figure it out. So you REALLY need to get this out as soon as possible now, and ALWAYS in a public place. It can be harder if you've allowed yourself to become... well... attached to them, as it can make everything SO much worse (i.e.- those who won't accept... will accuse you of 'luring' them into "gay sex" and all sorts of ridiculous, but in their minds real, issues after you have kissed and gone as far as this story takes it).

Still... its a lovely story and pulls at the heartstrings as such a beautiful act of pure acceptance is so beautiful to think about :) So thank you for writing such a romantic and fulfilling story, five *s. Cheers! --- Josie.

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodabout 9 years ago
Very enjoyable

It was a little bit rushed at the end, and I would have liked to see it move at a better pace, but all in all I liked this a lot. Maybe a second chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for this story. : )

Dark_StormDark_Stormabout 9 years ago
I'm not buying it.

While I'm all for the acceptance and love angle, I find the whole business about them reaching a point of moving in together and her meeting his parents, without his ever having found out what her "secret" was, to be a bit hard to believe. If they were just dating and maybe occasionally staying over at each other's place, fine, but living together day in day out? That just doesn't ring true to me. Stranger things have happened, in the real world, when one is besotted and blinded by love, I guess, but as author, Tom Clancy, said, "The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.".

I agree with the others who said that once the "secret" was revealed, the story came rushing too suddenly to a close. It needed a lot more detail about what they did together and said to each other, once he found out she had a dick, instead of making the abrupt leap to their fifteenth anniversary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
dream on

sounds like your dream to me. I think at some time he would have seen

that lily had a dick. he has eyes and I touch my lovers body all over and he would too.

algi4algi4about 9 years ago
lovely story

I would hope to think of this as a true story many thanks xx.

vaultdweller111vaultdweller111almost 8 years ago
great story

really enjoyed it since it wasn't just sex but also love and accepting some one even if they may be different by society's standards.

lalaki39lalaki39about 3 years ago

Love the story. It is nice to read a story where an actual relationship happens. This is believable and extremely touching. There is so much opportunity for this story to continue. I hope I can read more, but if not, this story touched me...thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous