All Comments on 'Rachel's Intense First Session'

by escapistfantasies

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ham_sandwichham_sandwichabout 9 years ago
Good stuff!

Since this is your first submission, let me welcome you! It's good, descriptive writing and quite a turn-on. FIVE STARS, and I hope to read more of your work in future.

escapistfantasiesescapistfantasiesabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you so much for the lovely words! I really feel so proud that this is getting decent reviews and I can't thank you enough as a new erotica writer that you decided to comment. It really is so encouraging. Thank you for the lovely welcome, even though this is actually my second writing, just to let you know.

Honestly, thank you for an amazing comment, I really appreciate it so much!

poeticlicense91poeticlicense91about 9 years ago
welcome!

Thanks for sharing! Hope to see more of your work soon!

omryyomryyabout 9 years ago
fantastic!

nExtremely fun to read. The language is vivid and descriptive, and the dom is actually likeable.I'm looking forward to reading more from you!

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 9 years ago
Wow!

That was some first offering, for which my sincere thanks! I hope it was the first chapter of a longer work and I would love to read more of your marvellous writing. Welcome, thank you again, and please have five stars with my good wishes!

HeyAllHeyAllabout 9 years ago
Beautiful job

This was very well done. I look forward to more stories from you.

heyall

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
very nice

Very decent Dom. Well written :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

A beautiful story of submission and how it made a woman even more beautiful. The sort of story I would love to read to my young daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Classic!!!

One of the best ever here at literotica! Don't know how I missed this one for so long?

BobbieKayeCutieBobbieKayeCutieabout 5 years ago
Wonderful story

I really enjoyed this sexy tale! Rachel is a very sympathetic character, and her Dom is a very decent sort of fellow. He hurt her, but not too badly, and he always offered her the chance to use her safe word.

And the orgasm denial sounded delicious!

middie17middie17over 1 year ago

Well done! Short, sweet and sensual.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userescapistfantasies@escapistfantasies
55 Followers
Hi there! I wrote a few good stories a while back, and I'm looking to get back into the game. But I do need help! Work commitments make it hard to keep writing, especially on a low income! So do feel free to check out my patreon at: https://www.patreon.com/escapistfantasie...