All Comments on 'It's All About You'

by ScottieDog61Redux

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I'd do that...

Excellent story! Well exquisited. Caused a wicked smile at the ending. Lovely.

Cynthia W.Cynthia W.about 9 years ago
Great!

Well-written. One of the best written stories here, in fact :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sweet

This one's good. Good good story and I'm inlove. Hahah

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
yes, but...

I agree it is well written. But the designated audience is to be question. Written, as you, it would be assumed that it 'women' ? Forgive me if my observations are incorrect. The use of the tense is quite intriguing, and appropriate for the content. But as written for women, by what must be none other than a man... "you don't really think we like that, do you?". My sincerest apologies for not reading the entire story, but I couldn't stand the use of language. What I did read was marvelous, apart from the one inconsistency in tense near the beginning.

And! According to the definition of the character, a man of that level of confidence, would not 'ask' if she 'likes that' -- he would know, and would have the experience to back it up. He would not ask her to arrive nude, he would be one who would enjoy the mystery and the intrigue of torturous desire, rather than taking the "let's get strait to the point" strategy. He would know that a woman must have the psychological involvement first, she must feel safe, and deepening the temptation with every passing moment, despite her initial fleeting thoughts of resistance.

Alright, Alright. I'm done.

Take it or leave it, perhaps there may be something of use within my ramblings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScottieDog61Redux@ScottieDog61Redux
539 Followers
Answering some questions and clearing things up... Chapter #14 of the Olivia series will probably be up by the end of January. Travel issues around Christmas, the flu at Thanksgiving, and Christmas, *and* New Year's Day (not thankfully Coronavirus) have kept me out of writin...