All Comments on 'An Offer He Can't Refuse Ch. 02'

by ZenZerker

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
doug_noughtdoug_noughtabout 9 years ago
Damn

I got so hard on reading this. Can't wait for Chapter 3 where Mike claims what's rightfully his!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I agree with doug

And I love his phrasing--"what's rightfully his." Um, doug old pal, you don't happen to mean that wonderful hairy hole between his mother's legs, do you, the same hole he came out of? Yes, well, I can see the logic there. And of course lots and lots of boys, more and more of them all the time, do feel that way. Increasingly in our sexually liberated society, young males are shedding the mental straitjacket that keeps them from dwelling on their mom's alluring feminine features. Her lovely bountiful breasts that nurtured them as a baby. Her provocative wiggling ass that demands to be gobbled up. Above all, their mother's warm wet ever-loving mommy-hole, fragrant with her musky aroma. The very idea of his own mother's vagina will get a boy so hard his young penis is practically busting out of his pants. He knows that that vagina is his own birth canal, it's where he came into the world from as a tiny baby. Common sense tells the son that he has the perfect right to go back up the paradise between his mother's legs with the big fat penis he's grown between his own legs and fuck the living shit out of it. A boy's cock and his mother's cunt--made for each other.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 9 years ago

Loved this chapter. I came very hard reading it. Can't wait to read chapter three when he brings home an A.

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 9 years ago
Wow.

That was amazing. Truly amazing. *****

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesabout 9 years ago
Excellent chapter 2.

Looking forward to mommy's reward for improved grades. I'd love to see Mike bring home a report card with all A's and see how mommy settles up. Or maybe Julia has a sister or best friend who can bust the pair and join in.

MiniwandMiniwandabout 9 years ago
hurry up

It's one of the best story on Literotica and I can't wait to read chapter 3. The slow build up is well done and the sex is hot as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Two part series?

Great story, hope you finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Julia and Mike have reached a new and hot level....... you need to develop that as Mike will certainly want to repeat tit-fucking and eating her wet pussy. His cumming on her Tits / Face is great too. Soon, they will be fucking each other and she will love it I am sure. Cannot wait until the next Chapter. Thank you !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing story

Excellent work! I can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love

Seduction is always fun. The taboo nature of your stories lets my mind wander past crossing the line to exploring the fun and adventure of lust. The truth is I have denied all men my ass but when my boyfriend is on his back and I'm riding him I wet his finger with my tongue so he can penatrate me in that manner. Although my fantasy is centered around my big sister's beautiful son, your story has peaked my interest. Already, I live in heels or wedge sandals when I'm near him. My sister has commented on the length of my skirts which she attributes to my new boyfriend. The truth is I've gone from panties to thong, to wearing nothing under my skirt around her son. Please be very discriptive in your next addictive insertion, lots of lube,... please?

boaman007boaman007about 9 years ago
Great

This series is amazing. You're doing a great job of building up the sexual tension. One of the best stories I have ever read on this site. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WET!!

I am so wet. I will let you figure out if I Loved this story;-)

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
So yummy!

A very hot story indeed! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow

I cam do much during the tit ducking scene

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Edit

Fucking

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

I think I like the lady's comment from 'around 7 years ago' almost as much as I like this story...too bad she posted anonymously...could e-mail her to see if she ever did her nephew.

As far as this story goes...I am in such a state of anticipation as I write this...looking forward to the next chapter and Mike bringing home an "A" so he and Mom can...

Five **5** Stars!!

Gym52Gym52over 1 year ago

This series of stories appears to be developing very well, interesting both males and females.

Roxanne777Roxanne777over 1 year ago

So wet! ... your seduction and lead left me fondling myself.

and Yes, as the other reader stated, "Seduction is always fun. The taboo nature of your stories lets my mind [and mine too!] wander past crossing the line to exploring the fun and adventure of lust of the young." We women have it "so good". To be able to take a young man and seduce them, make them hard and make them do whatever we want. We are MILFs. Whereas the men cannot do the same to a young woman without being labeled. I remember when I found that I had "the power between my legs" to drive men...mad.

Hmmm... please keep up the good work.

rooster11055rooster11055over 1 year ago

I have fantasized about face fucking my mother for years. This story has the perfect description of how I have imagined it. Excellent!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZenZerker@ZenZerker
5027 Followers
If you want to support me, check out my Patreon page: www.patreon.com/zenzerker All my stories are available on Patreon, where I post a new chapter every month, give or take the occasional delay. I will still post some stories here as well, in due time and without a schedule....