All Comments on 'Maid's Revenge'

by MissKateKees

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

"Hear" = perceive with your ears.

"Here" = located at this position.

eveningraineveningrainabout 9 years ago
intense

hot story, nice and intense, looking forward to hearing more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fail to see how this works

When Tanya started to drag him, he stood up and decked her, leaving her bruised and bleeding on the floor. After beating the others he simply walked away. End of stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Male Machoism

Love to read stories like this and then read the comments to see all the guys who think they should be in control. They should go live in the Middle East with the rest of the macho males.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 9 years ago
Great story!

I loved every word, even though some were a bit 'off' -- read through carefully before submitting, and don't listen to Neanderthal nonnies! Thank you -- five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sicko!

And then John finally beat the shit out of all these bitches and then fucked their asses with a long broomstick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent, well written story.

This is an excellent, erotic, well written and realistic story; and the author is to be congratulated. I look forward to further stories.

NudyDudeNudyDudeabout 9 years ago
Great Role Switch

Love this story and hope to read more as well.

Bare Hugs

Nudy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Bad tactics .......

to demand unconditional surrender .

He is now free to do his worst ..

What has he got to lose ..............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A man's lowly place

A naked maid! Far more suitable position for a thick man. In future, boardrooms and senior positions will be female dominated. Well done MissKateKees.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The women

The end seems to hint at a sueqal. Will will get to see Laura and Miranda in action against men again? I wish the women in my offie were so confident

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
ridiculous

men dont have maid outfits, women do for the reason that theyre the ones who should be kneeling and serving

ptebadenptebadenover 7 years ago
Unbelievable

A litle more imagination would have been desirebale

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To previous post

You call it unbelievable yet want more imagination?

I think its a hot fantasy story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Males are pathetic.

It's great to read tales about males being put in their place and be humiliated by superior females. Men and boys seem to think their penises make them in charge. Kick 'em in the balks ladies. They'll soon get the message!

willowindwillowindalmost 7 years ago
Matriarchy is the way.

Nice to read a story about Women taking over. I believe this is the true way of the world. The sooner Women realise the power they have and take over the better our world will be. Macho pricks like Putin and Trump need removing from power. They should be made to serve Women.

MrMikelobe1952MrMikelobe1952almost 6 years ago
A more realistic idea

Or maybe better policy.

Minority women like Miranda, working in hotels, often are confronted with men exposing themselves "accidentally." A story about turning the tables on this kind of man would be great in the #metoo era.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very enjoyable once I got past the annoying misspelled “hear”.

You hear with your ear

here is a location

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting premise.

Meh story.

Not bad through when he got his balls kicked for the first time, then petered out.

She could have showed him her breasts and asked him how he liked them now.

She could have grabbed him by the balls (literally) and had him tell her what he'd like to do to/with her breasts.

She could have teased him about how small his cock and balls were. And then had him play with himself to show her how big he got.

She could have kept demeaning him and his equipment, having him edge himself. But not let him cum. Make him grovel and beg.

That'd have been a grand thing for Laura to have walked in on.

Two stars.

Two stars.

LeoLewinskyLeoLewinskyabout 1 month ago

Too much violating job and life in that story. That is never acceptable, not even with the aim of female guidance in the future. Guidance means responsibility and none of the here shown females only show a simple trace of responsibility. Nobody would like female chaos instead of a well organized social structure under intelligent female guidance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous