All Comments on 'Diavolo Ch. 09'

by LevanaHyll

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604about 9 years ago
Another Great Chapter...

Another great chapter to add to a remarkable story. This chapter is easily worth 5 stars and I'm looking forward to reading more. Thank you for sharing it with us.

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 9 years ago

Abby need to stop trying to please her family, just because they are related doesn't mean she owes them anything. She isn't going to change her personality overnight but Mikayla and her mom will continue to treat her with disrespect as long as she continue to take the bulling from them. The same goes for Gabriel. He is being protective but its going overboard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

Love the story. Very excited for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Please don't make Abby do what I think she's about to do. I can't deal with any more heart-wrenching emotions D:

Amazing chapter as always!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Loving the fact that Abby's opening up more to Gabe. Still can't believe they're getting married so fast, but as long as they love each other, right? I just don't think they're ready yet and need to work out a few kinks. Hope they do that before the wedding...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yay new chapter!

I actually think Abigail has made good progress in being able to stand up for herself, both with her family and Gabriel. Standing up for oneself does not always need to mean having a shouting contest with those who oppose you. In talking with her mom in this chapter, she calmly, if a bit defensively, presented the fact that she is paying for her own house, and that loves him and that he asked her to marry him. She did the same with Gabriel in explaining why she wanted her own house. So I see a lot of good character development there. Gabriel, though, needs to get a handle on his anger/jealousy/tantrums or he's gonna lose the best thing in his life. I'm sure his grandma didn't let him get away with such tantrums as a child :) All that being said, I love, love this story! It's my current favourite 'in progress' story!

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 9 years ago
Love it!

Abby is making good progress but is still dreadfully naive about men. Poor Gabe is scared to death and she has no clue why he's yelling. She says she trusts him but has yet to prove it. Maybe when Danny boy puts the moves on her she'll realize what she's got.

Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
leva darling

I am waitin with abated breath that you post another chapter by thursday.... I will love to read a new update for my birthday...

Another excellent chapter.... I was getting a bit of a rushed sorta feeling with the flow but past that great... superb writing as usual

Kyriae

txroyalbluetxroyalbluealmost 9 years ago
wow cant wait

Love this story cant wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ughhhhhh

The agony of waiting is killing meeeeee. Love this story!!

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllalmost 9 years agoAuthor
On behalf of my wife:

Levana has been in the hospital for the past few weeks. No worries. She is fine and should be home tomorrow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Dear Sir / LevanaHyll

So Sorry to hear about your wife,glad to hear that she is doing better. I am ONLY speaking for myself,but I Love her Diavolo Stories and can not wait for her to Continue,but I would rather wait for another year or more than her to be Unwell or Her Family to Be Unwell. Thank You and She.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hope you're ok

I hope things are OK now. Wish you all the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

¡Que se mejore pronto! Sending lots of good vibes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I realize people.................

I realize people get busy, but what the hell happens next? This story has become very addictive.

KyriaeKyriaealmost 9 years ago
Checking in

Hey Leva

Just checking to see how you are doing....

wishing you a speedy recovery...

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Recuperating slowly

Unexpected stuff that happens, but I'm not dead yet-lol! Working on chapter ten. Hopefully next week it'll post. Thanks to all the well wishers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I hope you get well

I hope you get well soon, I've never had cancer but I have had type 1 diabetes for over 40 years. Getting sick can kick you right in the butt, but I have learned to look at myself in the mirror, smile at myself and say "What's next, God." Even when I woke up in ICU with a tube down my throat last summer.

Good luck and may you have a great summer!

Shorty

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hope you're feeling better!

Omigoodness. I'm glad you're alright! I was worried for you for sure! Glad to see you're well.

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

To all the well wishers. I'm feeling much better. Enough to be able to read and write in my old laptop. Had to make the letters really big but I finally was able to go through the entire story again and pick up where I left off. Last night I finished and uploaded chapter ten. If all goes well, I think Lit might post it tomorrow or Wedensday.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous