All Comments on 'Rear Window Homage'

by nikkiesilk

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hitchcock, et. al. are rolling over in their graves.

This was just plain bad. UGH!

melinda4cdmelinda4cdalmost 9 years ago
nice

I haven't watched the movie, so no comparisons with Hitchcock, but this story was just plain sweet. Well written with an easy flow. And the gradual introduction of Paula made the story believable. A nice read, thank you.

zetjester1zetjester1almost 9 years ago
Another Great Story

Not seen the Hitchcock version, but enjoyed this tale very much xx

ChrispeChrispealmost 9 years ago
Great Story

Another one of your great stories, nikkie. Thank you very much.

MuskratSamMuskratSamalmost 9 years ago
Hitchcock "et al"

Really... If Hitchcock is rolling in his grave, it's only because he never did "sweet". And who's this "Al"?

I loved it.

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgalmost 9 years ago
A Very Pretty Romance...

...and quite an erotic tale that was beautifully told. I was confused at first by the way the syntax for your dialogs is laid out. Actually very surprised it made it through Literotica's parsers, but was glad it did. I'm far from any kind of grammarhound and it was a fun read. I was just a little disappointed that most of the story was staged in the apartment, but then the movie never had the erotic element to fit in. Still would have been fun to add in the light horror aspect of hitchcock somehow. A fun story of Gay/Bi lovers and a very well written storyline. Cheers! --- Josie

ballznall60ballznall60almost 9 years ago
Delightful tale!

Pay no attention to the anonymous troll's comments. There is a small group of commenters who haven't the cajones to man up to their usually snarky, spiteful observations on stories they claim not to like, yet waste their time reading them while most likely masturbating furiously. These I call self loathers. Just ignore them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
beautiful

Like your other stories, this was so much more than porn, a beautiful, very believable tale. Keep up the amazing stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Beauriful

Loved every part of it. The perfect patient/nurse story x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Delightful

This is nice erotic romance. Beautifully told and the characters were realistic, beyond the stereotypical types of many sex romps. It all seems believable. I loved the homage to the classic movie stars. Now Audrey Hepburn as trans would be my idea of heaven. As a stand alone story this is your best, though I did enjoy the cockatoo series. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Disclaimer

This disclaimer at the beginning is incorrect and entirely unnecessary. You admit its a "Rear Window" homage, but then say an resemblance is coincidental, when you purposely made resemblances.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sequel?

If you'd be up for continuing their story, it'd be cool to read the adventures they have later.

justine_1692justine_1692over 8 years ago
Loved it!

This is the first of your stories that I've read but I'll be sure to catch the others now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very Good

I've read all of you stories. You do not know me but that is a compliment. I'm a writer who has had a few stories published and was paid for them. I also studied 'Creative Writing' and 'American Lit' You have a very good voice and are very romantic. I truly enjoy you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A Distraction

I don't view this "Rear Window" topic as any enfringment on the movie as a distraction. It is a simple vehicle to introduce mutual sexual interests/needs. The mating theme was well executed with or without a movie theme. I agree, there is room for a sequel - perhaps involving neighbors ... And Lisa.

JessicaAlexanderJessicaAlexanderalmost 8 years ago
Great story!

I find much to criticize with almost every story here regarding trans-women. As a trans woman myself, I loved this story and have absolutely nothing but great things to say about it. Great writing and wonderful character development!

For some reason though, Jeff had Robert DeNeiro's voice. Does that make sense?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A beautiful story

It's a beautifully weaved story, with excellent emotions and love. I generally came here in search of some sex story, but this is a beautiful love story with no vulgarity. Just loved it you are awesome.

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeover 7 years ago

Wow, this is a gougeous, sensual read. I honestly didn't want it to end, fell in love with all the characters. I'm glad you kept Lisa true to her role as friend. It would've been easy to have her in on a threesome but it'd have ruined the integrity & honesty of the characters.

I could blabber on but I'd just be repeating the praises of other commenters. Thanks, Nikkie, for another brilliant story. It was erotica, yes, but so much more. It was a story of sexual awakening & a beautiful example of sexuality without the constraints of a binary or intolerant point of view. An exquisite story. Pretty near perfectly told.

I think I could fall in love with him though I usually prefer women licking my pussy. ;-)

RibEyeRibEyeover 7 years ago
Fitting homage to a great film

You did a fantastic take-off on one of my all time favorite movies. I especially enjoyed the romantic aspect, which many stories lack, or are done clumsily.

What a splendid read. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
excellent!

Thank you for your writing.

xploring96xploring96about 7 years ago
Great take on Rear Window

It really did keep the same pace as the movie. Starts out so slow and builds to a great climax. The scenes in bed were so sexy. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
whenever I feel sad

all I need to do is read this story again. thank you for your writing,

vqfarroldvqfarroldabout 5 years ago
Heartwarming

Very tasteful. I like the way you describe the gradual evolution of their relationship. Very believable characters and satisfying ending. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Delicious love story, very well done.

ColonelinguistColonelinguist11 months ago

Only an Englishman could have been as cool as your character, Jeff was about having a transgender caregiver living under his roof. A white, middle aged American male would have freaked out, but because it’s set in England it worked quite nicely. Very imaginative scenario and also a great love story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous