All Comments on 'The Aphrodite Project'

by Shopassistant

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Superb piece of writing.

This was my first experience of this website and I'm so glad I found it. A wonderful, amusing, perceptive and deeply erotic story. I was absolutely riveted by this very clever page-turner and hope to find more stories of this quality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Not everyone likes the female domination/male submission theme, but for those of us who do, this was a stellar example and had me wishing I were Jon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Incredible

I couldn't have enjoyed this more. Excellent plot, very solid style, and it taps into everything I love. Thanks. Will read again.

ShopassistantShopassistantalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you for the positive comments. They mean a lot. I mean, clearly it's just a bit of fun, but I did spend a good few evenings writing it, so positive feedback - or constructive criticism - is much appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very good two-thirds of the way

This was fantastic erotica, and had me precumming numerous times. But the latter one-third was a bit underwhelming, the final ritual especially so. The edge of the story, the urgency, the sexual tension was lost towards the end. I'd highly recommend an edit from the fine author/ authoress. May I be so brash as to suggest an oral sexual union in the climactic scene, with one of the ladies, possibly Jennifer after a replay of the combat?

Pugugly001Pugugly001over 8 years ago
Literotica: The Aphrodite Project

Very much enjoyed this work - as erotica I think I would enjoy it from the point of view of a (soon to be unsuccessful) resister, but you did a great job of presenting him as a project who was vulnerable but not weak-willed or foolish, which is fairly hard in this genre.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Slight confusion

I was just wondering about weather this was written in favour of a radical, thought-police, female supremacist society, as a warning against the dangers of fanaticism for any superiority group, as a parody of potential future feminism following its current, concerning trend lines or as plain shut with a good plot?

A concerned egalitarian lady.

ShopassistantShopassistantover 7 years agoAuthor
Response to Comment

"Author" here: Response to egalitarian lady.

Not sure if you'll read this, but it's a kind of parody of cheesy 70s dystopian movies. You know, like Soylent Green or Westworld, that sort of thing. I don't really have a message and wouldn't want anyone to read too much into it.

I assume that a few guys share this sort of fantasy. It's a cartoonish exaggeration of a dominant woman as she would appear in femdom erotica. I'm into that too, as a fantasy, but as fun as it is in roleplay I know it bears little resemblance to the real world. And this is exactly because it requires a woman to live up to a man's deification of her. In the real world that doesn't work for anyone.

And of course, it doesn't tie together logically. I mean, a world in which women are on top but are still objectified because they use men's objectification of them to get there? That's a bit of a contradiction, and not very feminist at all.

I think more women in positions of power would be a good thing, but that's about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

At the end of part 4: did you mean to say he remembered everything? Or nothing? The next paragraph has him lament that he might never remember the sessions, so it’s a little unclear…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous