All Comments on 'National Fuck A Fat Man Day!'

by KilgoreTrout1967

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Now.....

Lets hear from the ladies!

I'm sure that if you endorse some kind of "BBWs Forever" sort of holiday, then you will get even more empathetic support for this weighty endeavor!

But you can't achieve any of these goals without the help and interest of the female voting public. So therefore....

We need to raise funds for a reeducation campain directed at the fairer sex, spotlighting the numerous benefits to "fucking a fat man". From intense gratitude, extreme loyalty, the best in snuggling and cuddling on cold winter nights, and of course.......Unlimited on demand cunnilingous. Free samples offered, (after signing up for the pledge drive, of course)!

So ladies, do yourself a favor, strap in for a mustache ride, and think about what MORE you could be doing to actually FUCK A FAT MAN. The pleasure you recieve just might save a life!

Thankyou!

wdbtchrwdbtchralmost 9 years ago
My only problem . . .

My only concern with Wank a Wanker is with the right hand. Personally I'm a Left Handed Jackoff so could the right hand help be adjusted. Not that I complaining, any helping hand is appreciated. Also can both days be used together or concurrently since I also qualify for the Fat Man Day?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous