All Comments on 'The Cupid Effect Ch. 06'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

the whole science teacher part started to ruin this for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
amazing

Oh god i am loving this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Whoa....this is getting dark!

Fantastic story arc so far, loving every bit of the drama as it unfolds! But please don't keep us in suspense waiting so long for the next installments!

Jedd11Jedd11almost 9 years ago
good finish

Started kinda slow, but really liked the finish. Cant wait for the next chapter.

CreeperclawCreeperclawalmost 9 years ago
For The Record Agnes

He DID have an interest in you. He tried to make the moves but you shut him down and kept him in the friend zone. Then when he snubbed you, you bones the first guy who paid you any good will. Ironically if you had allowed him more leeway since you clearly liked him back then, then this whole ordeal may never have transpired.

But yeah she's right, this new power has some corruptible effects. The user will eventually lose themselves to a more arrogant and lust-filled persona. Dexter will probably never be able to have an ordinary relationship with a girl. Any girl he attracts will just be with him for sex and only because of the chemical. Agnes seemed to have been the only one who liked him before hand and she (almost too coincidentally) has someone else now.... I LOVE THIS SERIES!!!!!!

The sex scenes are good but the story is so fascinating 5/5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Suggestions

Three similar words:

Peak: "I can see the mountain peak."

Peek: "I peeked around the corner."

Pique: "The review piqued my interest in the movie."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Chapter VII

Interesting... I hope this does not mean that an end is near. I can't wait for the next chapter as always... As someone else said it is getting dark. I hope Dexter gets more hotties before the end. I like the idea of the anti-hero...

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 9 years agoAuthor
CHAPTER VII

Just posted a NEW CHAPTER-stay tuned because it should be available in a few days.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
VIII and More

Thanks looking forward to it. I hope Dexter gets more conquests :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great story

This chapter was kind of slow but the end sentence was great looking forward for the next episode

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Geez, stories like this make me wish the scoring system was broader.....

.....5 stars seems about right, 4 stars, too few. 8 stars would be too few, 10 about right, maybe a wee bit much....but 9 would be a near perfect fit. I say this for the same reason I wish for such a system, such that 1 star for the sickly, abusive cuck stories would make the message indelible. Somehow, 1 star in a 5 star system fails to convey the depth of despair and/or intense disgust some stories conjur. Likewise, 5 stars in the same system seems wholly inadequate to express the appreciation, excitement, fun, whatever you want to call it, that other stories generate.

Ah, well. 5 stars! Looking for more.

skyink93skyink93over 8 years ago
Gonna stop reading this now...

Too bad, it really was an excellent story. But the protagonist is not somebody to admire. Our even like for that matter.

McBaconMcBaconover 8 years ago
Awesome

Just saying

texlootexlooabout 1 year ago

I shouldn't still be reading this. The protagonist is a total prick. Still, I can't seem to look away.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

More nonsense drama. I think Agnes might have been lying but I guess we'll see soon enough. I hope she was and her and Dex get together. At least she liked him before the chemical shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermondotoken@mondotoken
1996 Followers
Do not send me any more questionable emails .... I am here to post stories and other content.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES